Enter the Dragon was WEAK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODOFALL1
Hello everyone! I started a thread asking what people thought was the best kungfu movie ever, and most of you put Enter the Dragon.
This movie was WEAK! Im almost positive you guys put that b/c you haven't seen many kungfu movies or b/c it has Bruce Lee in it. Bruce Lee is probably the greatest martial artist ever. I still can't believe he went into that arena and challenged anyone there that he would beat them in less than a minute. And he did!(True story) But his movies were WEAK! Enter the Dragon is not the best kungfu movie. It's like 40th or something. LOL Seriously....there are so many others that are just AMAZING! I mean....if you really like kungfu.

Drunken Master
Shaolin and Wutang
Shaolin vs Lama
Fists of the White Lotus
Iron Monkey
Shaolin Master Killer
Fists and Guts
Shaolin vs Ninja(this has the best story out of any martial arts movie, good luck finding it though)
Executioners of Death
Challenge of the Masters
Lord of the Wutang
Fists of Legend
The Quest
Instructors of Death
Once Upon a Time in China and Twin Warriors were awesome, I'm just not into FAKE stuff and WIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That shit is weak. That is only thing I HATE about Jet Lee.

These are just a few that blow enter the dragon out of the water. And there is soooooooooooooooooooo many more!! smile

Hell, you wanna see something CRAZY??? Go rent RICKY O! OMG!! That will blow your socks off!!

Now I want someone to tell me how and why Enter the Dragon was the best ever................b/c these movies DWARF any of Bruce Lee's movies.

C-Dic
You think people have access to these movies, most of which aren't even OFFICIAL DVD releases? Iron Monkey, Twin Warriors, and OUATIC all used wires, BTW.

I think "Enter the Dragon" is the greatest Kung Fu film ever namely because of the physicality and performers. Bruce Lee, Bolo Yeung, Jim Kelly, and Chuck Norris. This movie made these guys household names in the United States shortly after. Not only that, but the plot was originally and engaging, unlike the monotony found in those Sunday afternoon Hong Kong theatre karate flicks. Same settings, same time period, same bad dubs and sound effects, same silly dialogue.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by GODOFALL1

Now I want someone to tell me how and why Enter the Dragon was the best ever................b/c these movies DWARF any of Bruce Lee's movies.

This is flame bait and you've alreadyhave a kung fu movie thread. Congrats you got my attention. Ha-ha! you're TOO funny and sad at the same time.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.