Rune King Thor VS Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Rune King Thor

VS

Dr. Strange

Who Wins.....

Priest
RKT easily ninja

guy222
RKT

psycho gundam
not easily but rune king thor wins.

he has magics unseen by even the ancient one, strange won't have an easy time countering that shit.

Bouboumaster
RKT

celestialdemon
RKT

quanchi112
RKThor for the win.

h1a8
Don't strange have better feats?
Isn't Strange at his best>>>>Galactus.
I mean stalemating the IG even for a moment is a hell of a feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Don't strange have better feats? For one he would need prep? For two do you know how powerful RKThor is? Theres a reason no one has said Strange in this thread.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Priest
RKT easily ninja

yes

ÇãPž™
Im goin with strange. What are RKT's feats so far?

Soljer

TricksterPriest
Because they assume it's Current Strange, who RKT would easily blow out of the water.

Classic on the other hand, he could pull it off. If he fights as hard as he did against Shuma, a much stronger foe, then he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Because they assume it's Current Strange, who RKT would easily blow out of the water.

Classic on the other hand, he could pull it off. If he fights as hard as he did against Shuma, a much stronger foe, then he wins. Nah, RKThor oneshots him with ease. He took out Mangog and an amped Loki as if they were nothing.

If you gave Strange time and prep he could get the job done but in this scenario he gets defeated easily.

Terryc250
If strange gets some prep he can win,
In a straight up fight though, Strange he gets curbstomped.

psycho gundam
magic is based on knowledge(except if you are from a mystical race) and the rune magic was so sacred that barely any asgardians knew it existed, how the hell is doctor strange going to beat that easily?

IMO strange can only win if he gets to research rune magic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
magic is based on knowledge(except if you are from a mystical race) and the rune magic was so sacred that barely any asgardians knew it existed, how the hell is doctor strange going to beat that easily?

IMO strange can only win if he gets to research rune magic. Who said Strange wins easily?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, RKThor oneshots him with ease. He took out Mangog and an amped Loki as if they were nothing.

If you gave Strange time and prep he could get the job done but in this scenario he gets defeated easily.

Neither of those 2 is comparable to the top foes Strange faced. Hell, Shuma is far beyond them and RKT combined. Don't sell Classic Strange short.

........You have no idea who Shuma-Gorath is, do you? He would one shot RKT.

quanchi112
Neither of those 2 is comparable to the top foes Strange faced. Hell, Shuma is far beyond them and RKT combined. Don't sell Classic Strange short.

........You have no idea who Shuma-Gorath is, do you? He would one shot RKT. I didnt sell him short. He isnt beating RKThor on the fly though. As I said if he had onesided prep he could get the job done but just facing him he gets crushed.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
I didnt sell him short. He isnt beating RKThor on the fly though. As I said if he had onesided prep he could get the job done but just facing him he gets crushed.

Fail. He didn't have prep when he beat Shuma.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t477775.html

He had a slight amp from one of Shuma's servants, but he won the battle by taking the powers of Shuma-Gorath himself, which he could easily do to RKT.

quanchi112
Fail. He didn't have prep when he beat Shuma.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t477775.html

He had a slight amp from one of Shuma's servants, but he won the battle by taking the powers of Shuma-Gorath himself, which he could easily do to RKT. So everyone is wrong except you in this thread. He wont have time to take his powers. RKThor oneshots him. If you read this Thor story youd know its that easy for RKThor.

TricksterPriest
KEY POINT BEING MISSED. They are all talking about Current Strange, who rightly would be annihilated. But not Classic. Classic was a beast with few peers.

The Illuminati

........You have no idea who Shuma-Gorath is, do you? He would one shot RKT.

laughing

Absolutely not!

quanchi112
KEY POINT BEING MISSED. They are all talking about Current Strange, who rightly would be annihilated. But not Classic. Classic was a beast with few peers. It doesnt matter which Strange imo. How can Strange stop RKThor? How? I dont care what he did to Shuma Gorath. RKThor ends this fight immediately.

Eternalfury
To clear up at least one thing. I am reffering to classic Dr. Strange

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor.

h1a8
Strange easily.
Stops time ftw.

guy222
RKT

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.