Jedi Vs Grammaton Cleric

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vious
In light of the Yoda Vs Neo thread, this sprung to mind.
The Clerics are highly trained martial artists who use statistical probablities to keep them safe from enemy attacks, typically with firearms, although they do however, also train with swords.
So any 'run of the mill' Jedi Vs any 'run of the mill' Cleric. No Force powers, only martial arts skills.

kamikz
Well this is against the rules of this forum, but I really enjoy when the SW characters fight others, I think that should be allowed....

But about the fight, I don't know much about Grammaton so I can't say.

Borbarad
The Jedi wins given that the Grammaton's Cleric fighting style is based on statistics about combat styles as they were used on Earth before making them pretty useless against anything that wasn't used on Earth.

Not to mention that Jedi, unlike Grammaton Clerics, start their combat training at a extreme young age as seen in AotC.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Borbarad
The Jedi wins given that the Grammaton's Cleric fighting style is based on statistics about combat styles as they were used on Earth before making them pretty useless against anything that wasn't used on Earth.

Not to mention that Jedi, unlike Grammaton Clerics, start their combat training at a extreme young age as seen in AotC.
I have to admit, I think the Jedi would win as well, although I think given the nature of lightsaber forms, their statistical training could identify and exploit weaknesses in the forms, much like Grievous' droid-enhanced brain could.
Also, as a note, the Clerics also start their training at a young age, as Preston's son was already in the Monestary and according to Preston "On his way to becoming a Cleric", so clearly an apt pupil.

Ushgarak
Against the rules; closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.