Steel Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Steel in his current form with his powered armour w/Hammer. Rests between fights.

1.Spiderman

2.Luke Cage

3.Rouge

5.Thing

5.Colossus

6.Iron Man(not Extremis,Classic Armour).

7.Hulk(just transformed,not savage).

8.Wonder Woman(no weapons).

9.Superman

rotiart
So far, I haven't seen any strength feats, and I've seen him be possibly bulletproof.. Only off of what I know, hes at least at the Luke Cage level. Other than that, I have no idea. No real feats yet.

Error.. Error... Information does not compute..

DickBlazer
colossus stomps him dead if thing can't do it

Darth Martin
He holds his own against superman villains and supes himself with armour I would think.

Grimm22
Thing rips off his stupid armor wink

rotiart
Err... you do know we're talking about that skin armor he has on him... that makes him look kinda like a colossus ripoff right?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thing rips off his stupid armor wink laughing no expression no

jrodslam
Stops at either 4, 5 or 6. His hammer can deal some pretty mean damage. Plus we dont know how durable he is exactly, but he was spitting up blood after taking the abuse from Tasha. That alone tells us that his insides arent as durable as a Colossus or maybe Thing.

Darth Martin
I know most people underestimate the power of Steel's Hammer. It could knock alot of these people out if thrown far enough away.

Darth Martin
I say he gets to either 7,8,9.

rotiart
Does steel still have his hammer? Last comic I read he had just had that weird metal coating on his body and his daughter or niece, escapes me at the moment, was running off to get lex luthoers superhero transformation thingie. I haven't had a chance to get any newer ones. so i don't know feats yet.

OH DEAR GOD. I just reread the thread, and realized it said with armor and hammer. ...
In that case, he can get to Hulk (Iron man being a very tough, but close fight.) although hulk would start at base, he'd get stronger.. and steel lose lose the fight there.

Darth Martin
I don't hink so, Steel with his armour can take on superman. The hammer is very powerful.

MrHeavySilence
Rogue is stronger than him!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
laughing no expression no

Prove me wrong no expression

Steel sucks

ebonyblade1
Old school steel with only the hammer and armor would stop at 6. colossus and thing are around his strength range. No one really list his strength level but considering that aqua man is now at 70 tons it is reasonable to say that the 90 ton range they list him in at the justice league unlimited website is probably accurate. Even if he was half as strong as that he would have a distint advantage over 1-5 with long range attacks and pure intelligence alone. New steel if he is using a combination of his current power and suit would be to durable for 1-8. It would be an interesting battle with superman. But I don't think he could beat superman unless he was wearing the aegis armor. My only question is will still powers be augmented by his suit.

ebonyblade1
Oh, i suppose i should state why I believe as I do. The first 3 is not as strong as steel. Rogue may be close, but she is not invulverable. Steel would knock her out with his hammer. Even at close range, he would not need much to defeat her. Thing and Colossus. Well he would fight them the same way. He would use long range attacks he would soften them up with his wrist mounted rail gun from about a 100 yrds they would become careless when they realized that those rail spike cant pierce their hide. He would then throw his hammer which collect kinetic energy the further it is strong and would knock them out. He would then stand over thing and say " you just got knocked the f@%# out" This is classic steel. Upgraded steel. I don't know. I am sure you are wondering about the hulk. Savage or not. The hulk cant fly. He only ways half a ton. Steel grabs him from behind flies straight up hits escape velocity and lets go. He is stuck in orbit untill his orbit degrades which could be never. This is not what would happen in the average comic, but given his intelligence and abilities, it would be the smart thing to do.

Darth Martin
I totally agree finnaly I hhave found someone who appreciates Steel and stops to tjhink what he can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.