spiderman vs omega red(h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
no tenticles, no webs, the rest is ok. they fight in chicogo(no familar setting for spides) can spiderman take omega red?
git it on!

backspace
If Omega red still has the death spores, i don't like spideys odds.

backspace
Wait a minute i forgot omega's death spores are released thru the tentacles so never mind.

bigbran
who wins?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by backspace
Wait a minute i forgot omega's death spores are released thru the tentacles so never mind.

If I'm not mistaken, his tentacles just help channel his death spore. He can still release it in the air, but he can't direct it. If Omega still has his carbonadium armor, he can survive long enough for his death spore to take Spidey down.

bigbran
so what? omega reds in the same strength class as spides. he has goood fighting skills, i dont think he needs to use the death spores.

rotiart
Even without the tentacles or webbing. Is this iron spidey then? cause without it... even Omega Red without the death spores is not likely to go down to spidey. with the armor maybe. Without it.. no.

Scoobless
Without the death spores, Spider-Man wins

bigbran
lets see how both origanal spides and iron spiderman does.

MrHeavySilence
Spiderman also has a spidey sense, so he'd get the upper hand.

jrodslam
Spidey loses.

Red emits the Phermones and when Spidey starts to lose conscious, Red breaks his neck. Spidey is faster, but id say Red is more durable and has better fighting skills.

Red 8/10.

Will the Phermones go thorough Iron Spideys mask? Not sure. I still dont know the properties of his armor. It isnt as durable as Iron Man's and seems almost cloth-like when he takes it off. Until i get more info onh his new suit, ill reserve judgement on that one, but regular costume Spidey loses 8/10.

Scoobless
Well... it lets him breath underwater so i assume it has pretty good protection

bigbran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyrnPd-87Q&search=sex

Scoobless
shock

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by jrodslam
Spidey loses.

Red emits the Phermones and when Spidey starts to lose conscious, Red breaks his neck. Spidey is faster, but id say Red is more durable and has better fighting skills.

Red 8/10.

Will the Phermones go thorough Iron Spideys mask? Not sure. I still dont know the properties of his armor. It isnt as durable as Iron Man's and seems almost cloth-like when he takes it off. Until i get more info onh his new suit, ill reserve judgement on that one, but regular costume Spidey loses 8/10.

Iron Spidey's suit has a built-in gas mask, I think. I'm 70% sure.

jrodslam
Omega Red's phermones have effected those who wore gas masks. Killed them actually.

Skeets
The costumes seems techno-organic to me.

crucifixio
Originally posted by bigbran
they fight in chicogo(no familar setting for spides) can spiderman take omega red?
git it on!

Spider-Man 2 was filmed in Chicago just fyi roll eyes (sarcastic) ......anyway Omega Red got this

K3VIL
Iron SM suit is a crap thing introduced so that Spidey can now face certain enemies without being killed instantly cause his body has enhanced human durability but bullets are still deadly to him.
Without the suit, Red takes this 9/10.
He has superhuman strength, durability, reflexes and agility, plus stamina and healing abilities.He can recover via leeching life force but he also heal faster than normal.He certainly received hth training before being choosen to become the russian supersoldier, so he'll outmatch Spidey for sure.

Metalmanx
no tenticles, no webs, the rest is ok. they fight in chicogo(no familar setting for spides) can spiderman take omega red?
git it on!

Can you please clarify as to whether or not Omega Red gets his death spores? It makes a big difference.

Without death spores, Spidey wins 9/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can you please clarify as to whether or not Omega Red gets his death spores? It makes a big difference.

Without death spores, Spidey wins 9/10.

Thats what im wondering. No Death Foctor isnt that much of a hinderance for Red. No Phermones either and the fight becomes a bit more difficult. Red however outclasses Spidey in durability and fighting skills. Spidey may have a bit more stamina and better speed.

riceroost
Omega Red kills Spider-Man no matter what.

He's at least as strong, super durability, unbreakable skeleton, Carbonadium Armor, Healing Factor, and he can kill Spider-Man by breathing on him for a couple of seconds.

Spider-Man's attempts to hurt Omega Red will be pointless, and even if he does the damage will heal in seconds. Spider-Man is faster, but after a few seconds the death phermones will slow him down considerably. After that Omega breaks him in half due to having a rediculous level of hand to hand training.

Even without Death phermones Spidey loses. He can't hurt Omega Red. Spidey can't freeze him, use telepathy, or Nuke him, therefor he can't beat him.

jrodslam
If Red isnt allowed to use the Death Factor, Phermones or tentacles, this fight can last a very long time.

Spidey still has his speed to keep Red off guard and balance, plus they are roughly equal in strength ONLY if Red were able to use his tentacles. Because he cant, Spidey gets a bigger strength advantage. Red is about 2 class by himself.

Red is highly durable and has a healing factor(slightly slower than Wolverines) so Spideys hits wouldnt do much to him.

If Red doesnt have use of Phermones or Death Facor along with no tentacles, this may be a stalemate imo.

bigbran
no death factor. no phermones.

capt it up
Thats what im wondering. No Death Foctor isnt that much of a hinderance for Red. No Phermones either and the fight becomes a bit more difficult. Red however outclasses Spidey in durability and fighting skills. Spidey may have a bit more stamina and better speed.
what are u talking about. omga red stamina out classes spidermans.

jrodslam
no death factor. no phermones.

But can he use his tentacles now?

Metalmanx
I still see Spider-Man winning this at least 6/10 here.

He's far too fast for OR without his tentacles to even touch. He's also far stronger, not that OR isn't strong, too. Precog helps a lot, too.

If he lays enough damage into OR fast enough, he could potentially put him down. Especially if he uses his surroundings well. This fight takes place in Chicago? There's plenty there for Spidey to use. In fact, now I'm even more convinced that Spidey wins, mostly because of the environment.

Upon further consideration, Spidey wins 7/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by capt it up
what are u talking about. omga red stamina out classes spidermans.

Really?

Someone once said that Spiderman once fought for days. If thats true, Red hasnt shown that type of stamina.

Hes done about 18 hours straight, but nothing more than that.

bigbran
But can he use his tentacles now? he is just h2h, no tentecles, however, for the iron spidey fight he can use his tenticles(no death spores.)

capt it up
Really?

Someone once said that Spiderman once fought for days. If thats true, Red hasnt shown that type of stamina.

Hes done about 18 hours straight, but nothing more than that.
spiderman fought morlun for like a day, but he rested when ever u got the chance. omga red fought 18 hours non stop melee.

wolverine had last days with out food or rest. spiderman can not do the same, but I bet omga red could.

jrodslam
spiderman fought morlun for like a day, but he rested when ever u got the chance. omga red fought 18 hours non stop melee.

wolverine had last days with out food or rest. spiderman can not do the same, but I bet omga red could.

When Wolvie and Red fought, there were brief stops as well within 18 hours. They werent just going at it straight through non stop.

Red couldnt last days without rest or food. Why? Because hed need to drain victims of their life force to sustain his own. Red is like a walking vampire and needs to feed on others life force. He cant go for days without draining.

Metalmanx

You make it sound like Spidey was able to take a nap between his bouts with Morlun. The only "rest" he got was when he believed he outran/escaped Morlun and had almost literally about three seconds to breathe. And then, BAM. Morlun. So, it's almost unfair to say he got any rest at all, cuz last time I checked, three seconds won't really cut it.

jrodslam
he is just h2h, no tentecles, however, for the iron spidey fight he can use his tenticles(no death spores.)

H2h, no tentacles, no Phermones, no Death Factor = Stalemate or Spidey 5.5/10.

H2h, no Death Factor, can use tentales and Phermones = Red 8/10.

H2h, no Death Factor, no Phermones, can use tentacles = Red 6/60 or 7/10.

Metalmanx
H2h, no tentacles, no Phermones, no Death Factor = Stalemate or Spidey 5.5/10.

H2h, no Death Factor, can use tentales and Phermones = Red 8/10.

H2h, no Death Factor, no Phermones, can use tentacles = Red 6/60 or 7/10.

I dunno about the last two. Red may get his tentacles, but Spidey gets his Iron Spidey suit for those two fights. In his new costume, I'd give him the advantage.

jrodslam
I dunno about the last two. Red may get his tentacles, but Spidey gets his Iron Spidey suit for those two fights. In his new costume, I'd give him the advantage.

Reds tentacles are very very strong. They have kept Colossus held and unable to break free. They have also put a hole in Iron Mans armor. Spidrman would get crushed.

Metalmanx
Reds tentacles are very very strong. They have kept Colossus held and unable to break free. They have also put a hole in Iron Mans armor. Spidrman would get crushed.

Hm...good point. But again, that's assuming that he's able to grab Spidey. No offense to Omega Red or anything, but that could definitely take some time, if it happens at all.

I know that Doc Ock sometimes manages to catch Spidey, but he's also got four tentacles. That, and they have a mind of their own.

jrodslam
Hm...good point. But again, that's assuming that he's able to grab Spidey. No offense to Omega Red or anything, but that could definitely take some time, if it happens at all.

I know that Doc Ock sometimes manages to catch Spidey, but he's also got four tentacles. That, and they have a mind of their own.

True that. I wouldnt debate that it wouldnt be a hard time for him to grab Spidey.

Doc Ock does have the 4 tentacles vs Rsds 2, but Red is also more durable and a better h2h combatant, so when Spidey does get in close to hit him, its like punching a Carbonadium wall, lol. Tht should open up the oppotunity for him to grab spidey me thinks.

Metalmanx
True that. I wouldnt debate that it wouldnt be a hard time for him to grab Spidey.

Doc Ock does have the 4 tentacles vs Rsds 2, but Red is also more durable and a better h2h combatant, so when Spidey does get in close to hit him, its like punching a Carbonadium wall, lol. Tht should open up the oppotunity for him to grab spidey me thinks.

I see where you're coming from, but the problem is is that Red is not a wall. He's a however-many-pounds-he-weighs opponent. When Spidey punches him, it'll still send him flying. Spidey can definitely easily knock Red around. And using his surroundings, he definitely has the ability to knock Red out, using his environment to his advantage.

jrodslam
I see where you're coming from, but the problem is is that Red is not a wall. He's a however-many-pounds-he-weighs opponent. When Spidey punches him, it'll still send him flying. Spidey can definitely easily knock Red around. And using his surroundings, he definitely has the ability to knock Red out, using his environment to his advantage.

I used Red being like a wall as in Spidey may hurt his hand when he punches him. Possibly. Spidey can very well send him flying with a punch. Same can be said for Red. Can he knock Red out? Depends on what he does. Fighting Red would be like fighting Wolverine in terms of durability although Red may be more durable. Because he cant use the Death Factor in this fight, his healing factor isnt as fast as it can be, so whatever it is that Spidey does, it would have to be alot of damage and very fast.

Red could use the environment to his advantage as well. Les not forget that Spidey is running and jumping everywhere in this fight. No web usage. That gives Red more of a chance to grab Spidey with the tentacles.

bigbran
and red has his carbonadium on the outside, wolverine hasit on the inside, big diff.

jrodslam
and red has his carbonadium on the outside, wolverine hasit on the inside, big diff.

no Little do you know, Reds skeleton is laced with Carbonadium. He wear armor in ADDITION to his carbonadium laced skeleton.

bigbran
no Little do you know, Reds skeleton is laced with Carbonadium. He wear armor in ADDITION to his carbonadium laced skeleton. i know, im just saying, that he also has it on the outside.
and in a cartoon wolverine was unable to cut his skn(not canon, i know)

srankmissingnin
Spider-man can't beat Arkady in a slug fest. Even with out his coils or death spores Red still has higher stamina/durability and healing factor. He may not be as strong as Spider-man but he his blows are going to wear down Peter long before combat takes it's toll on Arkady.

riceroost
Spider-Man can't hurt Arkady. After an hour Spider-Man will be moving like a slug while OR is still fresh as a daisy.

Sparkz
Originally posted by riceroost
Spider-Man can't hurt Arkady. After an hour Spider-Man will be moving like a slug while OR is still fresh as a daisy.

An hour? give him a little credit.

Sparkz
You make it sound like Spidey was able to take a nap between his bouts with Morlun. The only "rest" he got was when he believed he outran/escaped Morlun and had almost literally about three seconds to breathe. And then, BAM. Morlun. So, it's almost unfair to say he got any rest at all, cuz last time I checked, three seconds won't really cut it.

True the longest rest he had was probaly 5 mins while he put on some civies and hid in a bar, but technicly he was still on the move untill Morlun found him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.