Naruto: Ultimate Ninja!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo Kurosaki
I think the game was awesome!! Still working on getting Kyuubi Naruto in and Curse Seal Sasuke.

Quincy Archer
Naruto: Ultimate NInja

This game was an interesting type of fighting game, reminiscent to Smash Brothers. A great roster (although Nine Tailed Naruto and Cursed Sasuke are extremely over-powered) and interesting locales for fighting.

It was an easier fighting game to master than Clash of Ninja, but an altogether better game. The story modes were excellent, as were the (sometimes ridiculous) missions. Although fans of the show agree - the voice-acting blows (save for a few characters like Sasuke, Neji and Gaara)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Extremly over-powered. evil face I have to hurry and get them in!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Bump.

luffyjin
Naruto Is kind of suited to himself In the dub Lol. If they mess It up as they have One Piece I won't be happy, havn't heard Kakashi's voice yet..Is It good? And will this game come out In the UK? If not then bah humbug and If yes then do you reckon battle stadium D.O.N will release In the uk as well?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja will come out in the UK. But Battle Stadium D.O.N i don't know about that coming out in the UK. And Kakashi's voice is awesome! Lol! laughing

Kurosaki Ichigo
Also i've finally got Curse Mark Sasuke and Kyuubi Naruto! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.