Darth Sion vs Kit Fisto (In the middle of the ocean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi_tek
Setting- In the middle of the ocean

Weapons- Lightsabers and force

Im not sure who would win cuz Fisto has matered the art of manipulating water and is a pro swimmer and therefor making him the best underwater fighter their is. On the other hand we have the tough guy darth sion with his brute strenghth and a knack for not falling apart.

So who wins

Admiral Akbar
Sion cannot die...

jedi_tek
But can he drowned..if not he might lose the will to fight and just die

Lightsnake
Eventually fish will start nipping in

jedi_tek
If sion cant kill kit then he will eventually lose the will to fight and die so sion can be beaten other ways then chopping him up into hundreds of pieces and then feeding them to the fish.

darthsith19
Kit wins. How is Kit going to lose when the battle takes place underwater? All he'd have to do is destroy Sion's breathing device and then Sion'd drown.

jedi_tek
But thats the big question. Can sion drown

GM Nebaris
I'm pretty sure most powerful force users have a technique for breathing in space, underwater or through toxic gases etc. And Sion can die Ackbar, his body is just like an impenetrable sheet of living armor.

Swirly Girl
Or they engage in an act of tribadism. Either way, they end up having some obscenly bizarre sexual encounter.

Escape81
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Or they engage in an act of tribadism. Either way, they end up having some obscenly bizarre sexual encounter.

With you, it always ends up in a bizarre sexual encounter.

*runs off before she pwns me*

Swirly Girl
*Pwns Escape*

Either way, Fisto gets pwned. Unless Medvock come in to save the day with his "z0MG! T3h Un1imi73d v3r73bra3!!11" argument.

Escape81
*Pwns Escape*

Either way, Fisto gets pwned. Unless Medvock come in to save the day with his "z0MG! T3h Un1imi73d v3r73bra3!!11" argument.

I prefer the bizarre sexual encounter to watching Fisto get pwned.

Swirly Girl
Bizarre sexual encounter? Davy Jones come up and "marks" them with his special juice.

Escape81
Bizarre sexual encounter? Davy Jones come up and "marks" them with his special juice.

:O

Pirates of the Caribbean will never be the same . . .

Swirly Girl
"You're a marked man, Darth Sion. And now, I'm going to give you a special pearl necklace!"

MEDVOCK
I don't know about this one. Sion is said to be IMMORTAL... but can he breathe under water? If not, Kit should win this...

overlord
He comes to the surface to get some air, then goes back in to the water to eat squid.

Captain REX
Sion has made the deal with old Davy Jones, he will live for 100 years of servitude under the dreaded Captain of the Flying Dutchman, he cannot drown. pirate

Swirly Girl
Rex speaks teh truth.

jollyjim311
Rex! You can't be stealin' my sig/avatar theme!!!

To make this post relevant... Sion?...

kamikz
Well since Kreia taught the Exile force breath around the first few days she was her master, I belive that she taught Sion the same during the time she was his master. But if he does not then I think Kit would win, or if Sion couldn't hold out for any longer. His skin is like a big armor or exoskelleton of a soldier, they can take damage, but you throw them in a pool and they drown....

zephiel7
It depends on how long they have been in the water.

If they were just dropped in, then Fisto would be fisted to death a la Sion's big brutish fists.

Otherwise, I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.