The Doctor (Wildstorm) vs. Dr. Fate vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Btw, this is Kent Nelson Dr. Fate. Who wins?

Darth Martin
Dr.Fate is my favorite sorcerer in comics.

Darth Martin
While Dr.Fate has more exp., Dr.Strange may have more artifacts, and The Doctor can change reality. Doctor Fate seems to have powers similar to that of a green lantern. I don't know. I don't have that much knowledge of The Doctor. But, Doctor Fate vs Dr.Strange may possibly be a stalemate.

Darth Martin
Bump

xmarksthespot
The Doctor.. assuming there's no PIS/CIS.

He can change history while talking to you about it.

DigiMark007
True enough. Time travel is nothing for the Doctor, and he could potentially match anything else they do as well. With a good writer (or a good showing) he's well beyond Skyfather.

grey fox
I'm thinking......bones to Cologne !!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm thinking......bones to Cologne !!!

Doesn't always work. I know you like it, but Strange has blocked the reality-warping properties of the IG. Do you really think the Doctor's beyond that? He isn't. But he has enough varied options that he'd win the fight anyway most of the time.

UniOmni
But the Doctor can be tired, and from simple spells.

I was rereading Killing touch, ie Coup De'Tat(sp?) and he was exhausted after simply stopping time over a limited range.

Not calling him weak, but far from a white wash imo.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by UniOmni

I was rereading Killing touch, ie Coup De'Tat(sp?) and he was exhausted after simply stopping time over a limited range.

Not calling him weak, but far from a white wash imo. Is this Jeroen or the suicide bomber?

I'd figure that no PIS/CIS he'd be more like the renegade Doctor.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by UniOmni

Not calling him weak, but far from a white wash imo.

Slowing time was one thing.

But he has time traveled, TK'd giant buildings into space, grown himself to the size of a skyscraper, and done all manner of impressive things without tiring in the least.

Name one other time besides stopping time where he was weakened from a spell. It happened once in the Relentless arc, and it was the first time he ever used his powers on a large scale. Other than that, there isn't an instance of it....ever. So if he sticks to what he knows, he won't get tired and he'll win more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.