The Kraken quote *SPOILER ALERT*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
Ok, this wont leave me mind. Davey Jones recites that 5~10 second poem, to introduce the Kraken. Does anyone here know it?

jessigem
i just hear him yell "THE KRAKEN!!!"

AOR
Well I'm positive he had a little poem in there. And I'm not wasting another 7 dollars to watch a not so good sequel erm

blackpearl44
A "not so good" sequel........what are you talking about?.....this movie is awsome......

jessigem
good. then you can go see it agian and come back and tell us that poem. i would but i won't be seeing it again for like another week or so.....i hope.

JohnnyBloom
general script isnt on release yet ... i'll have a look round and see if i can find it though.

ESB -1138
I'll be seeing it again Thursday. That is a great movie. And if you don't want to find out what the poem is yourself then you don't want to know what it is that bad.

JohnnyBloom
not everyone wants to go and see the film four times - well i mean i do (hell i already have) but ....

ESB -1138
Actually it will only be my second.

JohnnyBloom
yeah - im weird, don't ask ...

blackpearl44
Oh, i'm going to see it at least 2 more times.....and I heard the DVD will be coming out Nov 1st, or earlier. with all the extra stuff in in like the first one had, with audio commentary with Johnny, and everything.....and trailors for the 3rd movie.

jessigem
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

JohnnyBloom
it'll be out in time for christmas ... don't you worry ... dunno who will be doing commentaries though, johnny's got a busy schedule atm!!

blackpearl44
lol, ^^ yes he does have a busy schedule...

JohnnyBloom
he'd better have time to do a commentary - hopefully norrington and liz can do another one ... they were HILARIOUS!!

jessigem
laughing out loud i don't care who does the commentary as long as the dvd comes out before xmas

Smaug
heyheyhey!!! are you talking about the release on dvd in america???? COS I HAVE TO WAIT AGES 4 IT 2 COME OUT!!! sad not faaaaaair..... newayz, i heard no poe of da Kraken, he just shouts THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!! just like jessigem sed. I'm going 2 c it for the 4th time on Saturday, so i'll listen out for a poem...........

jessigem
i knew i wasn't crazy eek! he's just like "THE KRAKEN!!!!" and then the water starts to bubble or something.......
wow, i have an amazing memory for this kind of thing.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Smaug
heyheyhey!!! are you talking about the release on dvd in america???? COS I HAVE TO WAIT AGES 4 IT 2 COME OUT!!! sad not faaaaaair..... newayz, i heard no poe of da Kraken, he just shouts THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!! just like jessigem sed. I'm going 2 c it for the 4th time on Saturday, so i'll listen out for a poem...........

i was talking about engalnd actually - well i mean, there's no dates yet, ... but if the next film is going to be released next year, there's NO WAY they will miss the christmas market!!

yeah - i missed the poem too, but ill listen out for it.

blackpearl44
I heard on another JD fansite that it was coming out Nov 1st here in the US, there was a link to the source........when the DVD comes out for POTC 2, around Nov. 1st., they still have another month of POTC 3 to film. smile and they will be writing a script for POTC 4. big grin

JohnnyBloom
yeah - theyve got a fair bit of potc 3 to film - i heard that from the good old johnny depp himself (not that i ever met him) ...

we've got to remember that although everyone seems keen for a potc 4 ... it hasnt been confirmed yet!!

jessigem
phew.

DRAKONS
Originally posted by jessigem
phew.
Well from the looks of your phew you dont want the fourth movie.

jessigem
i wouldn't mind a fourth movie. i just think that they'll be ruining a good thing if they make a fourth movie. 3 is a charmed number. they should stuck with 3 movies.

Dr. Joke
Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by blackpearl44
A "not so good" sequel........what are you talking about?.....this movie is awsome......

I agree. I am obsessed with POTC 2 - i think is absolutely my most favorite movie of all time. I didn't think it could be better than one, but it most assuredly is....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Smaug

Oh I love your signature picture. That is like one of Johnny's/Jack's hottest moments in the whole movie. Just look at how sexy and masculine he looks firing that rifle. Oohh la - la

jessigem
yay!! problem solved.

FG725
Originally posted by Dr. Joke
Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken!
You can find alot of the quotes on www.imdb.com

sparrowsgirl
sorry guys there is no 4th movie

spencerspider
prove it

jessigem
laughing out loud

random21
yeah the director said the third movie is supposed to end the trilogy. =[.
&& the movie has to come out before christmas. the first one did when it came out on dvd smile i cant waittttt. ive only seen it twice sad

easyt36o
yea davy jones like mumbles it really quiet then yells THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!!! and bootstrap bill goes NOOOOOOOOOO

AOR
Originally posted by Dr. Joke

That's it? Well can't say that I'm not appreciative, seemed longer in the movie. No matter, thanks again. My new sig will be out soon (hopefully)...

ivebeendepped43
i dont really consider that a poem, but i couldve told you that, ive seen it 3 times

AOR
Than why didn't you?

*jcd*gmc*
i agree with jessigem--all i heard was SUMMON THE KRAKEN!!!

but u can just look on google for "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Script" rolling on floor laughing

Bwa Ha Ha
oh

AOR
Freaking hilarious. There hasn't been a better review since...ever.

laughing enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnQiU-e4dA

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by AOR
Freaking hilarious. There hasn't been a better review since...ever.

laughing enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnQiU-e4dA

haha, thats really funny

calypso
I heard that releas in USA is December 5th...I also heard today that Disney plans to re-release DMC in mid January. My thought was/is just in time for the Oscar nominations? Now wouldn't that be interesting.

akanai
yeah, BTW unfortunatelly i don't think it will get oscars. it'll be like with the LotR 2nd part... the old guys from Academy won't give them because of THE SAME IN NEW FORM, blah, blah... if ya know what i mean... :P

PirateDiva
I mean come on if they nominate Johnny for an Oscar he has to get it!! Johnny has come up with this character....and he's Brilliant!! The acting is sooo great that if doesnt get nominated ppl dont know what acting is!

Besides i think the first Pirates got nominated for an Oscar but didnt win!! Now this Pirates 2 movie was Overwhelmingly Bigger and Better!! It has to get something...besides it's like the Biggest movie of the Year it has to get Recongnized!!

AOR
hola, how are my crazy POTC fans doing?

Mistypirate
Wonderful smile

AOR
That's good.

evilm0nki3
I think it should win for the special effects

Ericadawn
I agree, Davy Jones alone should earn them the Oscar. His eyes are simply spectacular...they look real!

AOR
It was a terrible sequel. Too long, coherency was terrible, effect were superficial, dialogue put me too sleep. It would be lucky to get a nomination

CaptWonka
Then why are you posting on a POTC board? confused

Vim
And its hard to argue about how bad a movie was when that same movie Earned $135 million its first weekend. I mean think about that for a second... 135,000,000.00 .... That's alot of money! Then went to make almost $300 million by its 2nd? I mean come on those are hard numbers to argue against.

CaptainJacksLuv
it is:

"let no joyful voice be heard
no man look up at the sky with hope
And this day be cursed by we who already bewait"

thank you, thank you very much.lol

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by Ericadawn
I agree, Davy Jones alone should earn them the Oscar. His eyes are simply spectacular...they look real!

they were real i think..

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
they were real i think.. no they were going to be real because the Special effects people didn't think they'd be able to do it but they were able too

AOR
Originally posted by CaptWonka
Then why are you posting on a POTC board? confused

Because I can

Originally posted by Vim
And its hard to argue about how bad a movie was when that same movie Earned $135 million its first weekend. I mean think about that for a second... 135,000,000.00 .... That's alot of money! Then went to make almost $300 million by its 2nd? I mean come on those are hard numbers to argue against.

The first movie brought those revenues in, not the second. Secondly, it's some people with some poor taste in movies that brought such high revenues into the movies. If you ask me, just shows how shallow this generation is.

Surreal_44
I enjoy my moments of shallowness. big grin

Speaking of which...I would like a Kraken stuffed animal for Christmas. big grin

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44

Speaking of which...I would like a Kraken stuffed animal for Christmas. big grin

i'll drink to that. smile

PirateDiva
There's a Kraken Stuffed Animal?

a-k-a-amber
oh i want one!

Surreal_44
*sulks* Nooooo. But I still want one.

a-k-a-amber
lol

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
it is:

"let no joyful voice be heard
no man look up at the sky with hope
And this day be cursed by we who already bewait"

thank you, thank you very much.lol

fine, no1 thank me...hmph lol

-savvychick-
thank yousmile*claps*

AOR
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
fine, no1 thank me...hmph lol

I thanked you...I think

CaptainJacksLuv
lol, i was being stupid, lol, ur welcome. lolsmile

AOR
So who got something from the POTC for chirstmas?

Mistypirate
My fiance got me a POTC throw. That was the only thing POTC related I got. I wanted the POTC pillow that you can put your I Pod or mp3 that is really cool.

CaptainJacksLuv
i got my dvd back from my mum, finally, i got a t-shirt, towel, a "pirates" book and it includes potc, and pirateolgy, and much more lol

Hambah
i got the DMC DVD =]

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Mistypirate
My fiance got me a POTC throw. That was the only thing POTC related I got. I wanted the POTC pillow that you can put your I Pod or mp3 that is really cool. i got that

Mistypirate
Really? cool Have you seen the pillow, you can connect your I pod in it and it plays the music?

CaptainJacksLuv
savvuchick, i LOVE you siggy soooo much!

siriuswriter
I got the DMC dvd. *so! HAPPY!*

sparrobethroxmy
i got a potc minnie camera it looks really cool and a blanket and a calender and the medalian elizabeth wears in cotbp

Mistypirate
I have seen the camera, its really cool. Has anyone seen the POTC I-pillow, the one that you can connect your I-pod or MP3 and it plays tunes?

a-k-a-amber
Really? cool Have you seen the pillow, you can connect your I pod in it and it plays the music? yes! its rather fun actualy

AOR
Wow, I got Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the x-box 360. And you want to know something else? Sam Fisher would own Jack Sparrow, and all his pirate gang. Infact put Sam Fisher in anyone of the POTC movies, and you pretty much have the end of the movie in the first 5 minutes stick out tongue

a-k-a-amber
okay....

Mistypirate
Who is Sam Fishie? confused

AOR
Who is Sam Fishie? confused

Sam Fisher....THE Sam Fisher. You POTC Fans disgust me mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.