Bruce vs Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badacyborg
Alright, with all the Tekken vs. Street fighter commotion that's been going on, let's see if we can even things out a bit. This is the fairest battle I could think of for a bout between Tekken Characters and Street Fighter characters.

Sam Z
You mean Irvin? I think Murdok vs Balrog would be more like it.

shin_remy
who has those raw power in tekken that balrog has?

Murdok? you can put him against zangief that's better IMO, and Murdok lost from Zangief in the ''Murdok vs Zangief'' topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

and balrog is stronger then Zangief!!

Superboy Prime
I still find Balrog to be ridiculously stupid. I go for Bruce simply because I like him best.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
who has those raw power in tekken that balrog has?

Murdok? you can put him against zangief that's better IMO, and Murdok lost from Zangief in the ''Murdok vs Zangief'' topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

and balrog is stronger then Zangief!!

What's Balrog's best feat? Breaking through walls?erm
I believe both Brayan and Marduk are physically stronger than him.
Not sure about Bruce though.

badacyborg
Bruce was good enough to be Kazuya's bodyguard, though that might not count for much...

SaTsuJiN
yeah... Irvine's power level is a bit iffy... he seems cocky enough to get hit by balrog

badacyborg
yeah that's true...but bruce has got more limbs to hit balrog with. Balrog is a boxer where bruce uses kickboxing. Bruce has more experience when it comes to kicking. Punching...well, i don't know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.