Vongo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
not trying to spam...just curious if anyone has tried or has Vongo - instead of Netflix or Blockbuster or whatever as their movie source

it looks good just not sure if they have as many movies as Netflix or these other movie places would have...???

just curious...

www.vongo.com

Shelbert Lemon
I've never heard of it myself.

Morning_Glory
me either till this evening eat

The Pict
it is not available to those outside the US

LockJaw is lol
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
not trying to spam...just curious if anyone has tried or has Vongo - instead of Netflix or Blockbuster or whatever as their movie source

it looks good just not sure if they have as many movies as Netflix or these other movie places would have...???

just curious...

www.vongo.com "This site cant be viewed cuz you're not located in the US"

Stupidest reason ever mad

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LockJaw is lol
"This site cant be viewed cuz you're not located in the US"

Owned!

Personally I don't use NetFlix or anything like it. I see no problem going to the store and renting them, hell most of the time I just buy DVD's without ever having seen them anyways.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Owned!

Personally I don't use NetFlix or anything like it. I see no problem going to the store and renting them, hell most of the time I just buy DVD's without ever having seen them anyways.

I still think thats weird when people buy a movie without seeing them

I hate renting from Blockbuster or Hollywood because its like $4 (something) a movie... and what if you hate the movie then youve just wasted the money...and if you pay $10 a month for all the movies you can rent then it doesnt seem so bad when you hate a movie

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I still think thats weird when people buy a movie without seeing them

I hate renting from Blockbuster or Hollywood because its like $4 (something) a movie... and what if you hate the movie then youve just wasted the money...and if you pay $10 a month for all the movies you can rent then it doesnt seem so bad when you hate a movie

I only buy movies without seeing them if I was really looking forward to it, and some are just blind purchases, some I like, some I regret.

I let my friends rent movies for me. stick out tongue I mooch.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I only buy movies without seeing them if I was really looking forward to it, and some are just blind purchases, some I like, some I regret.

I let my friends rent movies for me. stick out tongue I mooch.

lol thumb up

Bloigen
Originally posted by LockJaw is lol
"This site cant be viewed cuz you're not located in the US"

Just use a proxy. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.