Damn you, Josh Holloway!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
It's YOUR fault Gambit wasn't in X-Men 3!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Instead, you chose to work on this shitty TV show!!!

charmedFairy
They could have gotten another actor if they really wanted Gambit to be in it. As much as I would've liked him to play Gambit, there was no way he could leave Lost. droolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BlackC@

what shock...dont think leaving LOST would be worth playing this Gambit character for one movie

Quincy Archer

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Was it?

And who cares, X3 was doomed to suck anyways.

Imperial_Samura
Could they really have fit another character in X3 anyway? I mean there was so little room for character development as there was.

Solo
Holloway made a great career choice, considering X3 ****ing blows.

dontgointhere
I think Joshie has a better future than this. But the way the writers keep skewring Sawyer he may look back with regret...

Lord Paradise

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

LOST really is a great show if you give it a chance.
Originally posted by charmedFairy
They could have gotten another actor if they really wanted Gambit to be in it. As much as I would've liked him to play Gambit, there was no way he could leave Lost. droolio
He would have been good as Gambit, and I really would have liked Gambit in it, but I agree.
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what shock...dont think leaving LOST would be worth playing this Gambit character for one movie
Gambit's a great character, you understand, and people have been praying for him to be in X3 since he turned out not to be in X2. Turns out everyone but Gambit was in it.
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Was it?

And who cares, X3 was doomed to suck anyways.
Then surely X3 overcame its doom and rose from the ashes to become something beautiful.
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Could they really have fit another character in X3 anyway? I mean there was so little room for character development as there was.
I think it did the characters well, but it needed more of Colossus, and of course they all needed a lot more Cyclops.
Originally posted by Solo
Holloway made a great career choice, considering X3 ****ing blows.
You shush. As far as comic movies go, only Batman Begins beats X3.
Originally posted by dontgointhere
I think Joshie has a better future than this. But the way the writers keep skewring Sawyer he may look back with regret...
I liked when Sawyer and Hurley tracked down the frog. We'll see more hardcore Sawyer next season.

Solo
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
You shush. As far as comic movies go, only Batman Begins beats X3.
The Hulk
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Batman
-------
I could go on. Seriously, though, X-Men 3 was bad.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Solo
The Hulk
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Batman
-------
I could go on. Seriously, though, X-Men 3 was bad.

I've heard people say good things and bad things about every comic movie. I liked them all; X3 juggled most of the characters very well, lived up to the promise of an "epic" feel, and very much surprised with all the deaths and cures. The only comic movie that got a lot of good reviews that I didn't like was Superman Returns. I found better characterization and action scenes by shaking my popcorn bag while looking inside. So you're entitled to your opinion, misguided though it may be.

For reference of the X-Men "have nots" out there, here's a picture of Gambit:
http://www.x-men.pl/previews/gambit_12.jpg

Solo
Superman Returns was lacking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.