young avengers and runaways vs post infinite crisis teen titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman13
the young avengers are big now ,so can the runaways and YA take down the teen titans.

Grimm22
So its....

Patriort

Hawkeye

Vision

Wiccan

Stature

Hulkling

Speed

vs

Robin

Kid Devil

Ravager

Wonder Girl

Cyborg

Raven (She'll be joining soon)

rotiart
I'd say that the Young Avengers by themselves might be able to take current Teen Titans. I'd give YA 4.6/10 but with the runaways... 4.7. :P

I'm just kidding. I have no idea.

rotiart
Originally posted by Grimm22
So its....

Patriort

Hawkeye

Vision

Wiccan

Stature

Hulkling

Speed

vs

Robin

Kid Devil

Ravager

Wonder Girl

Cyborg

Actually he said its YA and the Runaways

vs.

Teen titans.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually he said its YA and the Runaways

vs.

Teen titans.

oh....

then its........

Patriort

Hawkeye

Vision

Wiccan

Stature

Hulkling

Speed

Karolina

Gert

Chase

Molly

Victor

Nikko

vs

Robin

Kid Devil

Ravager

Wonder Girl

Cyborg

xmarksthespot
Young Avengers... "Speed" can blow people up without even needing to touch them.

Skeets
Young Avengers alone curbstomp them.

rotiart
Noone really knows what Vision is currently really capable of. Or Wiccan. its too much of a tossup.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Skeets
Young Avengers alone curbstomp them.

Eh erm

Cyborg >> Vision and Victor

Ravager >>> Hawkeye

Robin >> Patriot

Raven >>>>>>>> Everybody stick out tongue

Skeets
Noone really knows what Vision is currently really capable of. Or Wiccan. its too much of a tossup.
What are you talking about...What the f**k? Vision's the same as he's always been.If you read Young avengers you'll know what Wiccan can do.

Skeets
Eh erm

Cyborg >> Vision and Victor

Ravager >>> Hawkeye

Robin >> Patriot

Raven >>>>>>>> Everybody stick out tongue
Wrong Vison curbstomps cyborg.Raven's not on the titans line up so that's irrelevent.Speed owns almost all of them and hulking takes the rest.

Grimm22
Wrong Vison curbstomps cyborg.Raven's not on the titans line up so that's irrelevent.Speed owns almost all of them and hulking takes the rest.

Cyborg is uber powerful yes

He's nearly impossible to kill and he is a tech genius wink

Classic Vision would take Cyborg down but the current vision is young and inexperienced erm

Hulkling isnt that powerful no

iceman13
the teen titans are: nightwing superboy,cyborg,starfire,wonder girl,kid flash,robin,raven,beast boy, vs YA and runaways.

rotiart
Actually current vision, is the remade suit that young kang had brought from the future. Who knows what kind of technology Vision actually has inside of him, and what his powers are. In the recent avengers/young avengers comic, Cap stated as much he didn't know what to expect from vision. As far as wiccan is concerned... remember when we all though we knew how powerful scarlet witch was... then the whole house of m thing happened...

Skeets
Cyborg is uber powerful yes

He's nearly impossible to kill and he is a tech genius wink

Classic Vision would take Cyborg down but the current vision is young and inexperienced erm

Hulkling isnt that powerful no
you don't read young avengers do you..laughing
Vision has all of ironlads memories plus his old ones so no you're wrong.
Vision Stomps cyborg.Speed blitzes ravager,Robin,Kid devil,blows up a few of them.Hulkling cleans house while wiccan teleports Wonder girl to the sun.

rotiart
What are you talking about...What the f**k? Vision's the same as he's always been.If you read Young avengers you'll know what Wiccan can do.

did you get my point?

Skeets
did you get my point?
What point?Wiccan's a reality warper we don't know his limits and such but we know what he can do.
Vision's almost the exact same as his old self.we know what he's capable of.He showed us a little preview when he owned the Super skrull.

iceman13
but thats not the teen titans i am talking about

Skeets
Originally posted by iceman13
but thats not the teen titans i am talking about
You said post infinite crisis.....doh

iceman13
ya, befour infinite crisis

Skeets
ya, befour infinite crisis
That would be Pre not post......hysterical2

iceman13
the teen titans are: nightwing superboy,cyborg,starfire,wonder girl,kid flash,robin,raven,beast boy, vs YA and runaways.

iceman13
ohhhhh!

Skeets
ohhhhh!
Oh what?you said post as in after infinite crisis,smart ass..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
you don't read young avengers do you..laughing
Vision has all of ironlads memories plus his old ones so no you're wrong.
Vision Stomps cyborg.Speed blitzes ravager,Robin,Kid devil,blows up a few of them.Hulkling cleans house while wiccan teleports Wonder girl to the sun.

Actually I do read Young Avengers no expression

I still think that Cyborg beats Vision though

Wonder Girl is too fast for Wiccan to do anything, he gets knocked out before he can wink

Skeets
Actually I do read Young Avengers no expression

I still think that Cyborg beats Vision though

Wonder Girl is too fast for Wiccan to do anything, he gets knocked out before he can wink
That's why i said hulking cleans house while wiccan teleports her to the sun.Hulking could keep her busy long enough.

What's Cyborg gonna do to vision?

Grimm22
That's why i said hulking cleans house while wiccan teleports her to the sun.Hulking could keep her busy long enough.

What's Cyborg gonna do to vision?

Vision goes intangibile and reforms with his hand in Cyborgs chest..

Cyborg is fine and finds some weakness of Vision's

Heck Cyborg takes down Wiccan and Hulkling by himself yes

iceman13
no vision wiil take out cyborg power soace

Skeets
Vision goes intangibile and reforms with his hand in Cyborgs chest..

Cyborg is fine and finds some weakness of Vision's

Heck Cyborg takes down Wiccan and Hulkling by himself yes
You kidding right? Vision owns him,You make it seem as that's all vision can do.
Cyborg would have tough time With Hulkling alone Wiccan could take him apart with a single spell.

Grimm22
You kidding right? Vision owns him,You make it seem as that's all vision can do.
Cyborg would have tough time With Hulkling alone Wiccan takes him apart with a single spell.

Wiccan has to say the spell a couple of times..

One blast and BAM he's down, then he takes care of Hulkling with relative ease big grin

iceman13
no vision can do much more then that

Skeets
Wiccan has to say the spell a couple of times..

One blast and BAM he's down, then he takes care of Hulkling with relative ease big grin
Wiccan has shields if you haven't noticed,Cyborg gets taken a part.
So you accept cyborg can't beat Vision?

iceman13
ya

ebonyblade1
Pre crises
superboy can kill the avenger Jr's by himself. Cyborg is way more powerful than he lets on, because he is training the others to fight. It is future technology vs alien technology (omegadrone). But I would sic raven on the vision because he is an x factor. Once he is gone the teen titans are really too fast, too experienced and too powerful for everyone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.