Wolverine vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Current Wolverine vs. Current Captain America

Fight Takes place in a forest

Captain America just has his suit and his shield

Wolverine just has his suit and his claws

Both are teleported their against their will, and are forced to fight

This is a fight to the death, and I didnt like their fight in Wolverine Origins

bigbran
i didnt think this has been done before...
anyway for the sake of wolverine, im going to show one of his better showing!!

jinzin
current wolverine can heal from being incinerated by nitro shifty.. how can cap overcome that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

honestly though.. wolvie already beat cap, and in the last fight he kinda had the advantage without the use of the plot device.. so wolvie wins...

jinzin
plus....

Originally posted by bigbran
i didnt think this has been done before...
anyway for the sake of wolverine, im going to show one of his better showing!!

Grimm22
The fight in Wolverine: Origins made no sense...

Cap was fighting like an idiot, I mean why would he choose a sword over his sheild and why would Wolverine be his hostage What the f**k?

bigbran
and another ok showing.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
current wolverine can heal from being incinerated by nitro shifty.. how can cap overcome that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

honestly though.. wolvie already beat cap, and in the last fight he kinda had the advantage without the use of the plot device.. so wolvie wins...

Ugh that thing with Nitro was bullcrap What the f**k?

However unless Cap has prep, I give it to Wolverine because of his healing factor

bigbran
and another ok showing. hey grim, an ok showing?

Grimm22
hey grim, an ok showing?

What? no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
The fight in Wolverine: Origins made no sense...

Cap was fighting like and idiot, I mean why would he choose a sword over his sheild and why would Wolverine be his hostage What the f**k? are you serious? they both fought inteligently as hell.. they were both fighting but only to the point of winning the fight without seriously hurting/killing one another..
cap opted for the sword cause his shield was gone.. don't know if you noticed that part..

he took a hostage cause they're friends... seriously do you even TRY to read some of these comics or do you just hate them cause of wolverine? What the f**k?

bigbran
What? no expression here.

jinzin
Ugh that thing with Nitro was bullcrap What the f**k?

However unless Cap has prep, I give it to Wolverine because of his healing factor hence my sarcasm... confused

Wolverine2006
I know the Wolverine has beaten Cap b4 but I read that comic and it just made no sense. And how come Cap isnt dead from that blood clot thing in his leg?

Grimm22
are you serious? they both fought inteligently as hell.. they were both fighting but only to the point of winning the fight without seriously hurting/killing one another..
cap opted for the sword cause his shield was gone.. don't know if you noticed that part..

he took a hostage cause they're friends... seriously do you even TRY to read some of these comics or do you just hate them cause of wolverine? What the f**k?

No I dont hate it cause its Wolverine no expression

If I did why would I buy the issue?!? What the f**k?

The Origins series is complete crap, im only picking it up for the awesome cover art erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I know the Wolverine has beaten Cap b4 but I read that comic and it just made no sense. And how come Cap isnt dead from that blood clot thing in his leg?

I donno, why isnt Wolveriene dead from being blown up and turned into a skelaton What the f**k?

bigbran

The Origins series is complete crap, im only picking it up for the awesome cover art erm grimm look about 2 or 3 post up. evil face

bigbran
or 5 or 6 post up.

Grimm22
here.

I still dont get it

Its a poorly drawn Wolverine with bad paintshop no expression

jinzin

cause he didn't stress it enough.. the blood clot wouldn't kill him unless the clotted blood rushed to his heart.. when he tried to stress it he keeled over.. it was just fine.

Grimm22
cause he didn't stress it enough.. the blood clot wouldn't kill him unless the clotted blood rushed to his heart.. when he tried to stress it he keeled over.. it was just fine.

Even then I would think that the SS serum would prevent things like that no expression

jinzin

The Origins series is complete crap, im only picking it up for the awesome cover art erm

to point out more things that you hate about wolverine? I don't know. I'm not a rabid wolvie hater so I couldn't tell ya why you're buying wolvie issues... confused

jinzin
Even then I would think that the SS serum would prevent things like that no expression how? confused

bigbran
I still dont get it

Its a poorly drawn Wolverine with bad paintshop no expression but the people wolverine killed evil face hell be doing that kind of stuff soon.

joesha28
You guy mean Logan won against Cap in Origins?

Grimm22
to point out more things that you hate about wolverine? I don't know. I'm not a rabid wolvie hater so I couldn't tell ya why you're buying wolvie issues... confused

I've been buying Wolverine books ever since I really got into comics around when Enemy of the State first started no expression

I dont hate Wolverine, I just dont like current Wolverine's status quo erm

Classic Wolverine is awesome though cool

Grimm22
but the people wolverine killed evil face hell be doing that kind of stuff soon.

Chuck Noris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine wink

joesha28
Originally posted by joesha28
You guys mean Logan won against Cap in Origins?

Grimm22
how? confused

Well dosent the SS serum make him immune to any diseases, posins or any other curroptions of the blood no expression

bigbran
Chuck Noris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine wink not in the scan!!

jinzin
You guy mean Logan won against Cap in Origins? not really.. but he secured an advantage till cap got hold of a plot device.

joesha28
Did logan won?

jinzin
I've been buying Wolverine books ever since I really got into comics around when Enemy of the State first started no expression

I dont hate Wolverine, I just dont like current Wolverine's status quo erm

Classic Wolverine is awesome though cool enemy of the state? no wonder you think wolvie sucks..

joesha28
not really.. but he secured an advantage till cap got hold of a plot device.

Thanks..

jinzin
Did logan won? Originally posted by jinzin

Grimm22

Ugh why is Nuke even in the series... why is Cap a lap dog for the government?!?!

I swear to god I hate Marvel for this crap!

Wolverine2006
idk I just didnt like how Cap bested Wolverine in the comic

Grimm22
enemy of the state? no wonder you think wolvie sucks..

I dont think he sucks I just dont like him in his current status quo no expression

bigbran
you do realize im going to use that wolverine pic as canon now!!!

Grimm22
you do realize im going to use that wolverine pic as canon now!!!

you would wouldn't you no expression

jinzin
Well dosent the SS serum make him immune to any diseases, posins or any other curroptions of the blood no expression it wasn't a corruption of the blood though confused

Grimm22
it wasn't a corruption of the blood though confused

Its pretty much a heart attack no expression

Heart Attack = Blood Corruption

jinzin
idk I just didnt like how Cap bested Wolverine in the comic he didn't though.. confused

jinzin

Heart Attack = Blood Corruption

no it's a corruption of the hearts function.. not a corruption of the blood.. it just causes more blood to be dispursed through the heart than the heart should be able to take..

Grimm22
no it's a corruption of the hearts function.. not a corruption of the blood.. it just causes more blood to be dispursed through the heart than the heart should be able to take..

Well the blood becomes clotted thus causing the heart attack

Wolverine2006
he didn't though.. confused

kinda when he took him as a hostage

bigbran
nope wolves would straight kick any heroe, basically.

jinzin
Well the blood becomes clotted thus causing the heart attack that's still not a corruption of the blood.. it's a curruption of the functions that regulate bloodflow.... confused
kinda when he took him as a hostage
by using a weapon that isn't his.. he had to cheat to have an advantage.. if he didn't grab that he wouldn't have taken wolvie hostage...

even if he grabbed a sword.. if he grabbed a NORMAL sword do you think he would have just backed down like that? hell no.. but wolverine didn't want to envoke the wrath of the wraith that the blade contains...

Wolverine2006
I know but that still was really stupid

joesha28
The Muramasa blade is something that could kill Logan that he can't heal.

jinzin
don't know if that's accurate since wolverine's already healed from it.. but the blade is infectious.. which is the problem.

bigbran
the hasbro 2007 marvel legendslineup.here it is http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/000816768.cfm

Wolverine2006
Planet Hulks face and the banshee figure depress me...WHY did they have to switch to hasbro? sad

bigbran
dont know, but i hope they get better in the year they have to release them, and i want to see me annilius, ive wanted him as a figure for a while, and i was thinking about that yesterday.

xmarksthespot
What the hell is a corruption of the blood? Septicaemia?

jinzin
i think he's talking about posions themselves... or something.. What the f**k?

well that can't be it cause he thinks that blood clotting is curroption of the plot.. check that, I have no idea what he's talking about.

xmarksthespot
A blood clot in a carotid artery deprives part of the heart from oxygen which results in myocardial infarct (death of heart muscle) if untreated this can cause things like ventricular fibrillation (heart rate becomes a bloody mess) which can effect cardiac arrest (blood isn't pumped properly, so the brain gets insufficient oxygen).

Clarified?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
A blood clot in a carotid artery deprives part of the heart from oxygen which results in myocardial infarct (death of heart muscle) if untreated this can cause things like ventricular fibrillation (heart rate becomes a bloody mess) which can effect cardiac arrest (blood isn't pumped properly, so the brain gets insufficient oxygen).

Clarified?

lol nice

Metalmanx
It's very plausible that Cap can at least knock out Wolvie for the win. Even a two second KO still counts as a win.

Darth Martin
I'll say Cap.

capt it up
that's still not a corruption of the blood.. it's a curruption of the functions that regulate bloodflow.... confused

by using a weapon that isn't his.. he had to cheat to have an advantage.. if he didn't grab that he wouldn't have taken wolvie hostage...

even if he grabbed a sword.. if he grabbed a NORMAL sword do you think he would have just backed down like that? hell no.. but wolverine didn't want to envoke the wrath of the wraith that the blade contains...
wolverine was not real hostage lol. wolverine was trying to talk to capt. I don't think wolverine was worried about fighting capt at all and if it came down to it wolverine would of faced capt .

riceroost
The fight in Wolverine: Origins made no sense...Cap was fighting like an idiot, I mean why would he choose a sword over his sheild and why would Wolverine be his hostage What the f**k?
How exactly was Cap fighting like an idiot? If anything Wolverine was fighting like an idiot. He turned his back on Cap after he floored him. pretty stupid on Wolverine's part. Cap did everything he could do.

Cap would choose a sword over NOTHING if he had to. Wolverine deflected Cap's shield far away, thus the shield was not available. The sword was like 10 feet away from them. Cap's leg is effed up so obviously he goes for the closer weapon.

Wolverine would allow himself to be a hostage for many reasons.
1) He knows that sword can kill anyone so he's not in a hurry to get stabbed by it.
2) Gives him a chance to attack Cap when he's in the cover of the jungle.
3) Gives him a chance to try and talk Cap over to his side and have a formidable ally.
4) Pretending to be a hostage gives him time to heal from the wounds he got fighting Nuke and Cap back 2 back.
5) Wolverine points out later that he does not want to kill Steve, but if Steve has the sword Wolverine would have to kill him, so he will attempt to avoid killing him if he can.
Even then I would think that the SS serum would prevent things like that no expression I dont see what the SS Serum will do about a massive blood clot. It's not like it gives him a Wolverine level healing ability.
I've been buying Wolverine books ever since I really got into comics around when Enemy of the State first started You started with Enemy of the State? No wonder you think he's such a weak fighter.
I dont hate Wolverine, I just dont like current Wolverine's status quoCurrent Wolverine's status quo is being a pale immitation of Classic Wolverine.
Classic Wolverine is awesome though cool Classic Wolverine was more formidable than today's Wolverine, so why would you (who hate Wolverine winning fights) prefer him?
Ugh why is Nuke even in the series... why is Cap a lap dog for the government?!?! If you read the issues you would know why Nuke is in this book. Nuke is here because he is linked to Wolverine through the Weapon X project. Wolverine helped recruit and train Nuke, thus they are further linked. Understand?
Cap is the governments lap dog because the President gave him a direct order. Considering how many people Wolverine killed the last time he went rogue Cap would obviously want to help, especially if the President told him to.
idk I just didnt like how Cap bested Wolverine in the comic Well then be happy because Wolverine outfought Cap initially and then completely railed his ass in the end. Cap was helpless and Wolverine would have ended him had Hellion not intervened.

Heart Attack = Blood Corruption The Heart Attack would be caused by the physical damage that resulted in a blood clot. Wolverine didn't poison Cap he damaged a main artery. SS serum doesn't stop physical damage, only chemical damage, therefor the SS Serum is worthless here.
kinda when he took him as a hostage So what? Wolverine only went with Cap to avoid getting stabbed by the blade and even when he did get stabbed he still got up and beat the hell out of Cap.
The Muramasa blade is something that could kill Logan that he can't heal. Apparantly Wolverine can survive getting cut by the sword. It could be due to the fact that the adamantium skeleton stopped penetration, but either way Wolverine got right back up. Maybe the sword just used it's power to unleash Wolverine's berserker rage.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's very plausible that Cap can at least knock out Wolvie for the win. Even a two second KO still counts as a win. Even though a KO would be nearly impossible for Cap to achieve, yet extremely easy for Wolverine to do. Chances for a KO are overwealmingly in Wolverine's favor.

So if a 2 second KO counts as a win then Wolverine technically beat Grey Hulk according to you? Since Grey Hulk was out for several panels.
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine was not real hostage lol. wolverine was trying to talk to capt. I don't think wolverine was worried about fighting capt at all and if it came down to it wolverine would of faced capt . I agree. Idont think Wolverine was actually worried about the sword a whole lot. Wolverine says, "You dont know what that thing can do." Maybe he was trying to warn Cap that if Cap used it on Wolverine the evil part of Wolverine that the blade posesses would force Wolverine into a berserker rage and cause him to kill Cap, which is basically what happened. Wolverine seemed to go with Cap only in hope that he wouldn't be forced to kill Cap.

jinzin
while the swords remains amiguous.. the book states that this sword s the same blade as the one that was in wolverine 1-3.. the one that possessed both wolverine and spider woman.. I think if anything wolverine was simply concerned about invoking the spirit of the demon inside... and I'm almost positive that's exactly what happened when he got cut by it hence the red eyes.. but this is all theory.

Soljer
Unfortunately, this fight would go to Wolverine. If it were a more 'fair' fight, though, Cap would come out the winner. Like in the other Captain America vs. Wolverine thread, that had Wolverine fighting without the crutch of a healing factor.

capt it up
while the swords remains amiguous.. the book states that this sword s the same blade as the one that was in wolverine 1-3.. the one that possessed both wolverine and spider woman.. I think if anything wolverine was simply concerned about invoking the spirit of the demon inside... and I'm almost positive that's exactly what happened when he got cut by it hence the red eyes.. but this is all theory.
I think the red eyes was a beserker rage comming on. wich make senses since at the back of the comic it says in the next issue beserker wolverine vs the x-men and capt

riceroost
Originally posted by Soljer
Unfortunately, this fight would go to Wolverine. If it were a more 'fair' fight, though, Cap would come out the winner. Like in the other Captain America vs. Wolverine thread, that had Wolverine fighting without the crutch of a healing factor. Wolverine winning is only "unfortunate" if you like Cap better.

Without the "crutch" of the healing factor Wolverine is still at the very least a match for Cap physically, and that's being kind to Cap.

Wolverine still only really needs to hit Cap once with his main weapons to win.

And Wolverine still has an experience and technical skill/training advantage.

And if you want to see Wolverine without the healing factor the fight in Origins was a perfect example as Daniel Way's Wolverine heals at a VERY SLOW rate, making the healing factor a non-issue until after the fight is over. And Wolverine still whooped on Cap.

srankmissingnin

The Black Blade and the Muramasa Blade are two seperate swords both forged by the Immortal Demon Swordsmith Muramasa. The swords are very similar but the main difference between them is that the Black Blade contained part of Muramasa's soul where the Muramasa Blade was forged using the evil of Wolverine's. This is at least what I gathered from the story so it my be incorrect but I'm possitive they are two seperate swords. Plus I think the Black Knight aquired the Black Blade at some point, he never used it since only Harda is worthy but I'm almost possitive he had it in a torphy room filled with assorted weapons.

joesha28
I enjoyed the fight...it's was a bloody one indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.