spider-man vs robin,beast boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman13
nuff''said

MrHeavySilence
Robin digs through his belt for something useful- until Spiderman knocks his head off. Beast Boy dives towards Spiderman (morphed as something fast, like a cheetah), turns into a cell, then expands into a T-Rex.

golem370
Cheetah is way slower then Spider-Man

Darth Martin
Beast Boy will murder spidey solo 10/10.

Black Adam
beast boy turns into a whale and crushes them both.

freezedoom
Here's how I see it:
Robin and Spidey echange punches and kicks;
Spidey webs Robin but BB turns into a rhino and charges him,
sending the webslinger right into a wall;
Robin then throws a electric disk which eletrocutes Spiderman;
Beast Boy turns into a octopus and ties him up with his
tentacles.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Black Adam
beast boy turns into a whale and crushes them both. smile

who?-kid
Originally posted by freezedoom
Spidey webs Robin but BB turns into a rhino and charges him,
sending the webslinger right into a wall;

A rhino ? Spider-Man can stop a "charging" rhino with one hand. Any other ideas ?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by who?-kid
A rhino ? Spider-Man can stop a "charging" rhino with one hand. Any other ideas ?

Yea how about, turnng intoi a fly and just then morphing into a blue ****in whale and dropping on spiderman's big head.

marvelprince
I can't I'm reading. Are some people actually suggesting that Beast Boy can beat. The islike this. First Robin tries to go into his utlitity belt, then knocks his head off. Beast Boy charges in morphed as a T-rex. Spidey not holding back knocks him out.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by marvelprince
I can't I'm reading. Are some people actually suggesting that Beast Boy can beat. The islike this. First Robin tries to go into his utlitity belt, then knocks his head off. Beast Boy charges in morphed as a T-rex. Spidey not holding back knocks him out.

Read my post above. no expression

who?-kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea how about, turnng intoi a fly and just then morphing into a blue ****in whale and dropping on spiderman's big head.
Yeah that could work. We all know how falling blue whales are a pain in the ass to dodge for Spider-Man... shifty

Darth Martin
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yeah that could work. We all know how falling blue whales are a pain in the ass to dodge for Spider-Man... shifty Happy Dance

iceman13
come on ,spider sense is the best

Brute predator
beast boy and robin are stupid it goes to spidey

rotiart
Beast boy turns into a blue jay, and flies away. Spiderman takes to the ground and webs Robin. Robin cuts through to escape. Spidey gets in close to punch Robin. Beast boy turns into a Blue whale, and crushes them both. Beast boy wins, cause now robins out of beast boy's way to get at raven and wonder girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.