Silver Surfer vs. The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
The Sentry just recently "supposedly" killed Iron Man in one hit and thats pretty impressive. So I wanted to see how he be against The Surfer.

Silver Surfer

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Apr06/2005_SILVERSURFER_FIN_400.jpg

The Sentry

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/oct05/SENTRY002_covcol.jpg

Adam Warlock
Sentry dropped him. I don't think Tony's dead though. Now going by feats and current activities, Surfer takes this match easily until Sentry's power is more defined.

Surfer energy discharges seems to create black holes now. Damn... That's freaking powerful.

Oh, do a search in the search engine next time. This thread was probably done before. Actually this thread has been done many times before.

Wolverine2006
The search engine is all screwy now I didnt even want to bother with it.

bigbran
i know but, i even know this has been done. its common sense.

The_Fury
You got any scans of Sentry supposedly downing Iron Man?

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Rarely do you see a character one shotted in his own book.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7932/img0195lh.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/6627/img0205sr.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/227/img0210xb.th.jpg http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/6496/img0223ys.th.jpg http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/1012/img0247jz.th.jpg

crucifixio
awesome pics............what issue is that

Surfer got this by tha way

bbrem123
he even says "damn hes fast" and he ended up hitting him from the top...u can only wonder how fast the sentry was moving to hit him like that

bbrem123
surfer takes it tho

Juntai
Originally posted by crucifixio
awesome pics............what issue is that

Surfer got this by tha way Newest Iron Man issue.

golem370
Depending on his strength Level he didn't have to be moving to fast If he is very very strong

bbrem123
he had to of been moving pretty fast...he stats that ironman was moving fast then it seems like he waits and then all the sudden he coming down on him from above

BlaqChaos
I'm a big advocate of the Sentry, and Marvel does state that he is their most powerful hero on numberous occasions...but, the Surfur just got a BIG upgrade from Galactus last issue, and is seen here easily destroying an entire planet just to make a point.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2084/scan00000db.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5210/scan00011ng.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8692/scan00021gb.th.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2703/scan00036nf.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4742/scan00041cr.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2696/scan00056wf.th.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9549/scan00068dq.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2300/scan00071gx.th.jpg

bbrem123
the surfers badass now... i need to get that comic

Accel
Marvel also said that Captain Universe Spider-Man was their most powerful hero, but that wasn't necessarily true either.

bbrem123
they say things to keep u reading

BlaqChaos
So, the whole thing about Sentry stalemating Galactus...

bbrem123
it was said by spiderman...it was not shown on panel, so u really cant make a decision on that

but u never kno, the void proved to be to much for alot of the great heroes of marvel. but the sentry came alone and took him out

were just gonna have to wait until he fights a top teir

Soleran
OMG you don't think Terrax is a top tier roll eyes (sarcastic)

bbrem123
im talkin about somin on thanos's level cuz stalemating the Big G is quite a feat, if he is as strong as they say then he could beat depower tyrant, odin..that sort of list

terrax is nothing to Galactus

so in a sense terrax is not top tier

bbrem123
current surfer would do the same to terrax

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by bbrem123
im talkin about somin on thanos's level cuz stalemating the Big G is quite a feat, if he is as strong as they say then he could beat depower tyrant, odin..that sort of list

terrax is nothing to Galactus

so in a sense terrax is not top tier True, but it should also be noted that Sentry beat Terrax with VERY little effort.

Skeets
current surfer would do the same to terrax
Old surfer would of done the samething too.Originally posted by BlaqChaos
True, but it should also be noted that Sentry beat Terrax with VERY little effort.
terrax put little effort in fighting back.

bbrem123
i kno but odin koed the surfer in one shot and hes nowhere near galactus

hes gonna have to do alittle more then to KO a mid-strength herrald to be an equal to Galactus

Skeets

hes gonna have to do alittle more then to KO a mid-strength herrald to be an equal to Galactus
That made no sense what so ever.

BlaqChaos

hes gonna have to do alittle more then to KO a mid-strength herrald to be an equal to Galactus I'd like to see Odin KO the current SS.

bbrem123
im talkin about the sentry showing nothin to make him on galactus's level

bbrem123
Originally posted by Skeets
That made no sense what so ever.

im talkin about the sentry being no where near galactus level

bbrem123
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I'd like to see Odin KO the current SS.

i know...he made ravenous look like a wuss

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The Sentry just recently "supposedly" killed Iron Man in one hit and thats pretty impressive. So I wanted to see how he be against The Surfer.

Silver Surfer

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Apr06/2005_SILVERSURFER_FIN_400.jpg

The Sentry

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/oct05/SENTRY002_covcol.jpg

#1 Sentry didn't kill Iron man...We have no time frame of how long he's on the ground. And with he's healing factor it wont be long. Iron man will be more than likely up and giving Sentry a hard time very soon or else this from IM #12 wouldn't be happening...

Sentry=Silver Surfer

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Tony Stark
#1 Sentry didn't kill Iron man...We have no time frame of how long he's on the ground. And with he's healing factor it wont be long. Iron man will be more than likely up and giving Sentry a hard time very soon or else this from IM #12 wouldn't be happening...

Sentry=Silver Surfer Just be glad Sentry didn't throw IM into the Sun. wink

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Sentry=Silver Surfer I gotta disagree, until Sentry goes up against the likes of Thor, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, or Stardust. This is the only way we'll be able to truly gauge his abilities. A one shot against mid-tier Iron Man (of which we have not yet seen the outcome) simply doesn't cut it.

The whole Terrax episode smells of cissy jobbing to me (ie: make new character look real good), so I'm not sure I would use it to build a case for Sentry=Surfer or Sentry>Surfer.

Adam Warlock
The thing is, Sentry has never really let his powers loose. For now, Surfer easily takes this. Until Sentry's power is more defined, I won't be changing my opinion otherwise.

Spiderman's comments have yet to be proved or disproved. Marvel hasn't retconned his original mini series.

The Void who theoretically should be equal in power to the Sentry has held it's own against Earth's Heroes on more than one occasion. Actually, the Void would have killed a ton of Earth's heroes on more than one occasion if the Sentry wasn't there to stop him. Then again, the Silver Surfer could easily do the same.

Skeets
You sure Marvel didn't retcon the mini?didn't they retcon the whole transmitter thing?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I gotta disagree, until Sentry goes up against the likes of Thor, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, or Stardust. This is the only way we'll be able to truly gauge his abilities. A one shot against mid-tier Iron Man (of which we have not yet seen the outcome) simply doesn't cut it.

The whole Terrax episode smells of cissy jobbing to me (ie: make new character look real good), so I'm not sure I would use it to build a case for Sentry=Surfer or Sentry>Surfer. But given the "fight or flight" choice IM had when he faced Sentry, IM choose flight.

Adam Warlock
You sure Marvel didn't retcon the mini?didn't they retcon the whole transmitter thing?

I don't think so... If there is evidence they retconned it, can someone please direct me to this piece of evidence so I can get my facts straight.

But still in the NA, the Void held its own against a myriad of other heroes. Black Bolt, Strange, The X-men, FF4, Inhumans, Namor, Etc...

BlaqChaos
You sure Marvel didn't retcon the mini?didn't they retcon the whole transmitter thing? Yep, it hasn't been reconned.

Skeets
They did retcon the transmitter thing no?

bigbran
three going to make a mini about sentry fighting galactus.

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
three going to make a mini about sentry fighting galactus.
w3rd!!!!! herb

xmarksthespot
The whole Terrax episode smells of cissy jobbing to me (ie: make new character look real good), so I'm not sure I would use it to build a case for Sentry=Surfer or Sentry>Surfer. Ditto.

Adam Warlock
Blink stuffing King Hyperion with sand is sissy jobbing. batman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Blink stuffing King Hyperion with sand is sissy jobbing. batman Blink would murderize Sentry... smile

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blink would murderize Sentry... smile

No she wouldn't. smile

xmarksthespot
No she wouldn't. smile She's still a better character. smile

BlaqChaos
They did retcon the transmitter thing no? No, they just felt it was better to leave things as they are.

bigbran
wheres the doomsday repect thread?

BlaqChaos
If Sentry = Void, and the combined forces of the X-Men, FF, Avengers, Doctor Strange, Namor, and SHIELD couldn't take down the Void; why do you think Sentry would go down so fast?

Skeets
No, they just felt it was better to leave things as they are.
Someone said in NA that it was Sentry who erased everyone's memories of him not the transmitter.

That's bull Strange would Solo Sentry.

Adam Warlock
If Sentry = Void, and the combined forces of the X-Men, FF, Avengers, Doctor Strange, Namor, and SHIELD couldn't take down the Void; why do you think Sentry would go down so fast?

Who me?

Don't get me wrong, I am one of the more avid Sentry fans. But, when comparing feats, The Sentry's feats are lacking. sad He needs to showcase what he can really do with his power. Surfer has had much more battles and has a lot more experience than the Sentry. Surfer's energy manipulation and Cosmic Awareness would play a big role in there battle as well. The CA possibly finding a potential weakness or energy signature that the Sentry could be vulnerable to.

BlaqChaos
Someone said in NA that it was Sentry who erased everyone's memories of him not the transmitter.

That's bull Strange would Solo Sentry. Strange failed three times against Sentry. The first was in the original Sentry mini, the second was in NA against the Void, and the third was in the second Sentry mini when Sentry simply *****-slapped Strange.

bbrem123
the sentry is not as strong as he seems

they say on marvel.com that his powers may even rival that of the silver surfer and phoenix

bbrem123
or were not giving the surfer enought credit

BlaqChaos
Who me?

Don't get me wrong, I am one of the more avid Sentry fans. But, when comparing feats, The Sentry's feats are lacking. sad He needs to showcase what he can really do with his power. Surfer has had much more battles and has a lot more experience than the Sentry. Surfer's energy manipulation and Cosmic Awareness would play a big role in there battle as well. The CA possibly finding a potential weakness or energy signature that the Sentry could be vulnerable to. No doubt, but every's lacking when they first come out. Years ago, no one would've even considered putting Phoenix in the ring with the LT, but now it's a common point of debate.

I'm just saying that the way Marvel is handling Sentry, they are grooming him to be the new top dog.

Skeets
Strange failed three times against Sentry. The first was in the original Sentry mini, the second was in NA against the Void, and the third was in the second Sentry mini when Sentry simply *****-slapped Strange.
PIS my friend Strange owns him.Strange failed in the original mini...What the f**k? Sentry ain't fight no one on panel the whole mini.

BlaqChaos
or were not giving the surfer enought credit Enough credit?!?! I just posted scans of the guy destroying a planet and I'm not giving him enough credit?!?!

xmarksthespot
PIS my friend Strange owns him.Strange failed in the original mini...What the f**k? Sentry ain't fight no one on panel the whole mini. IIRC Strange has an actual on panel knock down of Galactus. Rather than just some offhand comment by Spider-Man.

bbrem123
but it is even stated by marvel that the sentry might rival the surfer and u just stated that he might be the next phoenix

Adam Warlock
IIRC Strange has an actual on panel knock down of Galactus. Rather than just some offhand comment by Spider-Man.

A comment that has yet to be retconned or disproved.

I mean, you saw what Sentry and Void did to Strange.

xmarksthespot
but it is even stated by marvel that the sentry might rival the surfer and u just stated that he might be the next phoenix huh eer What the f**k?
A comment that has yet to be retconned or disproved. Meh... not buying it.

bigbran
why is this thread still going? its already been done!!!

BlaqChaos
PIS my friend Strange owns him.Strange failed in the original mini...What the f**k? Sentry ain't fight no one on panel the whole mini. In the second mini, they (Nick Fury and Strange) were trying to use a combination of Magic and Technology to control Sentry by altering his mind and memories. Sentry broke out while Strange said "It's no use, he was always too powerful for this kind of magic." Once free, Sentry went over to Strange. Strange started to try and ratioalize to Sentry why he had "betrayed" him, but Sentry was in no mood to hear it. He pimp-slapped Strange out of the way telling him to shut up.

bbrem123

im just say if the surfer and the sentry are rivals in strength the couldnt SS defeat all of these characters

Skeets
A comment that has yet to be retconned or disproved.

I mean, you saw what Sentry and Void did to Strange.
Or proven..... smile

BlaqChaos
why is this thread still going? its already been done!!! Because the last time it was done, SS wasn't at the level he's currently at.

Rols
Strange failed three times against Sentry. The first was in the original Sentry mini, the second was in NA against the Void, and the third was in the second Sentry mini when Sentry simply *****-slapped Strange.

I think Dr. Strange jobbed on those series, These guy stood up to Eternity and LT but gets taken down quite easily by Sentry who is pobably less than 1% of there perspective power.

Sentry is like another clone Superman with psionic abilities (T-vo) who, in my opinion is outclassed by SS versatility in power. Untill i see more Sentry feat surpassing SS, SS>>>>Sentry.

bbrem123
Because the last time it was done, SS wasn't at the level he's currently at.

yup

Skeets
In the second mini, they (Nick Fury and Strange) were trying to use a combination of Magic and Technology to control Sentry by altering his mind and memories. Sentry broke out while Strange said "It's no use, he was always too powerful for this kind of magic." Once free, Sentry went over to Strange. Strange started to try and ratioalize to Sentry why he had "betrayed" him, but Sentry was in no mood to hear it. He pimp-slapped Strange out of the way telling him to shut up.
Like I said PIS.I have the book it was crap,Sentry's most impressive feat didn't even happen on panel.We all seen what happend when Sentry fought some one worth while.

bigbran
Because the last time it was done, SS wasn't at the level he's currently at. so go back and revive it!!!

BlaqChaos
so go back and revive it!!! Meh, this one's already at four pages.

bigbran
whatever, anywho sentry could get him, but surfer has too much abilities at his disposal.

BlaqChaos
Amazing that the poll is 50/50, isn't it?

xmarksthespot
Amazing that the poll is 50/50, isn't it? No it isn't shifty

bbrem123
Amazing that the poll is 50/50, isn't it?

yea there pretty evenly matched

Soleran
No it isn't shifty

it is now! pirate

BlaqChaos
No it isn't shifty Oh, that's just wrong. You just had to do it, didn't ya?

manorastroman
i don't know why people are bothering to use sentry. from his appearances, he could be anywhere from high herald level all the way up to skyfather. it's sort of pointless trying to pit him against anybody who falls within that range.

for what it's worth, i think the sentry is SUPPOSED to be stronger than surfer. he just hasn't been around long enough.

Mindship
Originally posted by manorastroman
...for what it's worth, i think the sentry is SUPPOSED to be stronger than surfer. he just hasn't been around long enough.
Methinks that's the bottom line, so far. And just for the hell of it, where would Thor fit into this? shifty

Tony Stark
But given the "fight or flight" choice IM had when he faced Sentry, IM choose flight.

You have to remember Tony said he figured out what to do with the transmitter in his head...then Bob showed up so "MY" assumption is that he didn't want to fight Bob right that second and that he wanted to try and take care of the transmitter... And like he said if it was going to go down there were too many people in the city and he was trying to get out of that area also.

I'm not ready to say that IM can take Bob out yet,but this is far from done and when it does go down for real it will be fun.

I'd also say that IM is a little more than mid-tier taking out Gravitron and Super-adaptnoid with all of the avengers (including Bob's) power as part of her (except IM's) by himself... thats an upper-tier character.

kgkg
Surfer getting a powerpower how stupid is that.

Even before the power UP he used to beat marvels best heroes easily........ now this lol

Validus
Originally posted by manorastroman
i don't know why people are bothering to use sentry. from his appearances, he could be anywhere from high herald level all the way up to skyfather. it's sort of pointless trying to pit him against anybody who falls within that range.
What skyfather feat does Sentry have? I notice this forum tends to underestimate what a skyfather is. It's much more than herald+.

bbrem123
i wouldnt doubt it if he could challenge thanos now

The_Fury
Originally posted by Accel

Look at this.Sentry finds Tony laying drunk somewhere yet once again

General Kon-El
I'm a big advocate of the Sentry, and Marvel does state that he is their most powerful hero on numberous occasions...but, the Surfur just got a BIG upgrade from Galactus last issue, and is seen here easily destroying an entire planet just to make a point.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2084/scan00000db.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5210/scan00011ng.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8692/scan00021gb.th.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2703/scan00036nf.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4742/scan00041cr.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2696/scan00056wf.th.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9549/scan00068dq.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2300/scan00071gx.th.jpg who is that guy surfer fighting?

General Kon-El
DOUBLE POST EDIT!

Rols
His name is Ravenous; his from the negative zone, his got the anti-cp which is similar to PC in negative zone... there are a bunch of them and this guy is the main lead..

bbrem123
isnt the opposing force also known as the Essence....and was the Essence the power that the galactus/silver surfer being uses in "last planet standing"

Rols
Yeah, I just didnt remember the name.

Validus
isnt the opposing force also known as the Essence....and was the Essence the power that the galactus/silver surfer being uses in "last planet standing"
That was the "Power Enlightened"

Dumbest crap ever. How could Silver Surfer join with Galactus to create a whole new energy source even though Surfer is no more than a fraction of Galactus own might anyway?

bbrem123
yea i kno i didnt get it either...they merge and now they have a new power and no more hunger...they messed up with that comic

Rols
Not to mention that char. look pretty stupid, Silver Galactus w/ a huge freakin Surfboard....nearly spit my pop when i flip the page..

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rols
Not to mention that char. look pretty stupid, Silver Galactus w/ a huge freakin Surfboard....nearly spit my pop when i flip the page..

lol laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by kgkg
Surfer getting a powerpower how stupid is that.

Even before the power UP he used to beat marvels best heroes easily........ now this lol Read his Annihilation book. Its a good story, and the power-up is a logical step in the character's relationship to Galactus.

I would not put Sentry anywhere near Skyfather territory; not after being made to look the fool by Genis. I would argue that Iron Man is mid-upper tier, but not top tier, however. Surfer is definitely top tier, along with Thor.

UniOmni

Dumbest crap ever. How could Silver Surfer join with Galactus to create a whole new energy source even though Surfer is no more than a fraction of Galactus own might anyway?

Maybe joining with the Surfer, with all his experience, and memories of interaction with the lower lifeforms, changed the views of the aloof Galactus. Freed him from his hunger, and in fact, enlightened him.

Adam Warlock
Read his Annihilation book. Its a good story, and the power-up is a logical step in the character's relationship to Galactus.

I would not put Sentry anywhere near Skyfather territory; not after being made to look the fool by Genis. I would argue that Iron Man is mid-upper tier, but not top tier, however. Surfer is definitely top tier, along with Thor.

Genis BFr'd him. Genis was smart not wanting to engage a serious Sentry.

Adam Warlock
EDIT

Rols
Its more like damage control. Sentry might be very strong but lets not understimate Genis here.

Priest
Its more like damage control. Sentry might be very strong but lets not understimate Genis here.

i pretty sure than Genis was holding back as well, for captain America's sake. he dident admit to it like how senrty did, but u get the notion that he wasent going all out.

Adam Warlock
Yep, both were holding back due to damage control. But until Sentry cuts loose, we'll never be able to gauge his powers.

Priest
do u know whcih civil war issue sentry is going be in?...
maybe the 3rd?

Rols
I would actually like to see him, in cosmic story line.. Like Thor, Quazar, SS, Thanos, Genis.. Earth story line would be quite diff. for us to really gauge his strengt cause they really cant go all out, Cosmic more stronger Char.. to go up against.

kgkg
Read his Annihilation book. Its a good story, and the power-up is a logical step in the character's relationship to Galactus.

I would not put Sentry anywhere near Skyfather territory; not after being made to look the fool by Genis. I would argue that Iron Man is mid-upper tier, but not top tier, however. Surfer is definitely top tier, along with Thor. i did read it. big grin

SS is getting to overpowered for a hero

Sea King
i bet i know for a 100% fact who wins this big grin

Adam Warlock
Sentry is powerful for Marvel Earth standards. But when you talk about Surfer... Man he's like Space Jesus.

Cosmic Standards > Earth Standards

Rols
i did read it. big grin

SS is getting to overpowered for a hero

Nothing wrong with that, but im betting he still jobbs to Thanos; he just stand there and let Thanos smack him around roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Anyways this guys are gonna meet for sure in Annihilation mini series. Galactus, SS, Thanos, Fallen-one, Tenebrous, and Aegis and then all hells is gonna break loose..Cant wait.

bbrem123
can anyone show me scans of Tenebrous and Aegis meeting Thanos?

Validus
Nothing wrong with that, but im betting he still jobbs to Thanos; he just stand there and let Thanos smack him around roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Anyways this guys are gonna meet for sure in Annihilation mini series. Galactus, SS, Thanos, Fallen-one, Tenebrous, and Aegis and then all hells is gonna break loose..Cant wait.
The Fallen One is dead, buddy.

Validus
Genis BFr'd him. Genis was smart not wanting to engage a serious Sentry.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rols
The Fallen One is dead, buddy.

You never know when it comes to Thanos, If he is then both him and Annihilus have another guinea pig to study from unless of course the PC has left his body..Which should considering if hes dead..We can only wait..

kgkg

but the writers did call thanos near omnipotent....... i don't think SS is at that level..... i don't think even thanos is at that level.

bbrem123
but the writers did call thanos near omnipotent....... i don't think SS is at that level..... i don't think even thanos is at that level.

yea i dont get that statment...the abstracts are near omnipotent so how can thanos be that powerful

BlaqChaos

Dumbest crap ever. How could Silver Surfer join with Galactus to create a whole new energy source even though Surfer is no more than a fraction of Galactus own might anyway? It was more than just SS and Galactus' power combined. It was also the power of a dozen worlds that Galactus had destroyed and saved up the power from without consuming, the power of Asgard which he also destroyed and saved the power from, the power of many Elders and Gods in the universe, and the Odinsword itself (which chopped into a Celestial).

Jesse7
It was more than just SS and Galactus' power combined. It was also the power of a dozen worlds that Galactus had destroyed and saved up the power from without consuming, the power of Asgard which he also destroyed and saved the power from, the power of many Elders and Gods in the universe, and the Odinsword itself (which chopped into a Celestial).

When did all of these things happen, is this in the 616 universe, is this canon? He absorbed Asgard? He absorbed the odinsword? ???? and how strong is SS now?

Rols
This happened in Last Planet Standing, Not 616 but i think its M2 Universe. They absorbed all those energy, including asgard + the new star i think, killed them both but a new entity was born Hyrid SS + Galactus with new energy called Power Enlightment (PE roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

bigbran
how tough is annilius in annialation?

bigbran
Not to mention that char. look pretty stupid, Silver Galactus w/ a huge freakin Surfboard....nearly spit my pop when i flip the page.. oo i want to see scans of this fused surfer.

Wynndar
Apparently highly upgraded...he talks shit to Thanos on a regular basis....Thanos actually works for him. Im not sure how it happened but in last month's issue of Silver Surfer it showed Anihilus over the dead and disected body of the herlad Morg. So apparently he's a lot tougher than he used to be.

Rols
Dont know, will probably see in Annihilation Nova #4. This guy fought F4 and Avengers before and is considered Ruthless ruler of the negative zone.

Wynndar
Fallen one is dead? he was just in the same issue i mentioned.

bigbran
thanos works for him???!?!?!?!?
doesnt he control the annihlation wave?

Rols
Originally posted by Wynndar
Apparently highly upgraded...he talks shit to Thanos on a regular basis....Thanos actually works for him. Im not sure how it happened but in last month's issue of Silver Surfer it showed Anihilus over the dead and disected body of the herlad Morg. So apparently he's a lot tougher than he used to be.

I heared he grows stronger outside negative zone thats why both the Avenger and F4 are trying to keep him in the negative zone and to make sure he doesnt go out.

Wynndar
Annihilus is the top guy...thanos is serving as his partner/underling....they talk a lot of shit to each other. Its an un-easy alliance

bigbran
thats cool though, ive always seen annilius as an awsome character.
and can you post scans of them argueing?
sorry i need to get that comic.

Wynndar
yea its pretty good...

SS gets a power up

bigbran
i know that, but i wonder who beats annil? maybe thanos, maybe ss, or even super skrull....

Rols
I think it would be Nova, after all he is the main Char. in the story..SNIFF..SNIFF..weep.......SuperSkrullangel. As for Big G and SS VS Thanos, Teneberous, Aegis.

Jesse7
This isn't 616 universe though......meaning the regular silver surfer is still the same, so is this Sentry Vs 616 Silver Surfer, or is it Sentry vs this alternate universe Silver Surfer?

Rols
No you got it wrong, the Annihilation mini is 616, the Last Planet Standing mini is M2 universe..SS power-up is Cannon, However the Heralds in LPS are quite powerfull, able to go up against Rune King Thor.

Priest
silver surfer wins this, it would be tough, but he's got the experience, and the power of the cosmic.

bigbran
i cant wait until they get that build a fig marvel legends annilius.

Mindship
...Silver Galactus w/ a huge freakin Surfboard...
eer

Jesse7
No you got it wrong, the Annihilation mini is 616, the Last Planet Standing mini is M2 universe..SS power-up is Cannon, However the Heralds in LPS are quite powerfull, able to go up against Rune King Thor.

The heralds in LPS fight against RKT?

Rols
Originally posted by Jesse7
The heralds in LPS fight against RKT?

My mistake i think it was just King Thor not RKT..Well actually it could be a Jobbing RKT, am not sure.. Ohh, its Dominus as big G's herald.

Validus
I think it would be Nova, after all he is the main Char. in the story..SNIFF..SNIFF..weep.......SuperSkrullangel. As for Big G and SS VS Thanos, Teneberous, Aegis.
Galactus and SS appear to be fighting Tenebrous and Aegis in Annihilation #1 which probably means G and Surfer will get steamrolled. No way Tenebrous and Aegis lose that quickly.

Validus
Originally posted by Mindship
eer
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5869/lastplanetstanding05page20ej8.th.jpg

laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
That's the second weirdest thing I've seen all day.

Rols
Galactus and SS appear to be fighting Tenebrous and Aegis in Annihilation #1 which probably means G and Surfer will get steamrolled. No way Tenebrous and Aegis lose that quickly.

Yeah, it would'nt be much of a miniseries if those guys lose in the first issue. But i think those guys will eventually lose and somehow Annihillus will acquire there powers and would make him the most dangerous being in the Universe. He is quite interested about PC, So maybe Big G, SS, Thanos will do him a favor and deliver this 2 to him. Just my prediction big grin .

Validus
Do Tenebrous and Aegis even use Power Cosmic?

UniOmni
I hope Tenebrous and Aegis become mainstays of the Marvel Universe......Just so people can see what happens when Galactus goes bad. Get my boy some respect!!

Rols

I really dont know? Im just guessing...

bigbran

laughing out loud tht is so sweet!!

Mindship

laughing out loud

holy canoli eek

First of all, I hate when they do stuff like this cuz, in my eyes, it really diminishes the awe and majesty of Galactus...especially where he's assumes that dynamic, one-leg-straight-one-leg-bent position. That just ain't Big G's style.

Second of all, if he's now a combination of himself and Surfer...you mean he still needs a damn contraption to fly on? Jeez, does it take so much power to just move his big ol' body that he needs a board?

And what's with that board fin and those lines? Did he always have a thing for Earth styles?

Great Cesaer's Ghost.

btw, Validus, thanks for the scan.

('power essential' how about the 'power-gimme-a-break')

Skeets
Impossible.....

sexyking
Sentry goes down that flaming supes rip of, he goes down

Soujaboy
Originally posted by sexyking
Sentry goes down that flaming supes rip of, he goes down

I think he's written better than Supes, but thats just me. As for this battle, he loses until his powers are more defined.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I think he's written better than Supes, but thats just me. As for this battle, he loses until his powers are more defined.
How did you come up with that?do you read all the Superman titles?
Sentry doesn't even have his own book....erm

Validus

I think we both know that answer. Nobody who actually reads Superman's current stuff can say Sentry is better written with a straight face.

Redatom65
it goes like this

if sentry can beat Silver Surfer he could beat Superman which he can't

so Silver Surfer wins this one 8/10

Soujaboy
Sentry doesn't even have his own book....erm

Sentry does have his own mini. I think he's written better than Superman, for the simple fact of all the powers Superman somehow obtains when he needs them most. Superman just has too many plot induced powers, thus is the reason that I believe Sentry is written better.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Sentry does have his own mini. I think he's written better than Superman, for the simple fact of all the powers Superman somehow obtains when he needs them most. Superman just has too many plot induced powers, thus is the reason that I believe Sentry is written better.
Why because of Soul vision...laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>