Muse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
A couple of days ago I heard "Hysteria" by Muse on the radio. I thought it was pretty good, and I went home and downloaded a few of their songs. I think they're a pretty good band. Anyone else here heard them?

Bardock42
I am almost certain there must be a thread on it..but we can't be sure, so for now, yes, I know Muse, quite like them too, haven't heard their new Album though, which I heard different opinions on.

But the first three Albums were great I think. My favourite is Muscle Museum..amazing song.

Alpha Centauri
Their first and second albums I like, third is alright. Newest one is a piece of trash.

Actual refuse.

-AC

StinkFist462
the new album isn't that bad in my opinion. i quite like it actually. but compared to their earlier works it is indeed crap.

Flamboyant4Life
So is Hysteria on the new album?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by StinkFist462
the new album isn't that bad in my opinion. i quite like it actually. but compared to their earlier works it is indeed crap.

This year's With Teeth in my opinion. Except I saw this coming a mile away.

Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
So is Hysteria on the new album?

No, it's on Absolution.

Also, they're not a new band, though Americans seem to think so. They got big there in 04 when Absolution was re-released.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
New album is shite.

With Teeth was shite. I thought With Teeth would be crap, because NIN are overrated.

This I was surprised by, because they normally have at least a few great tracks on their albums.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This year's With Teeth in my opinion. Except I saw this coming a mile away.

-AC

i had hope for this album. i do like it. but it is "this year's With Teeth"

tabby999
love Absolution, yet to hear the new one. saw them live at Big Day Out, they were killer there too

papabeard
Heard the new album and i think its good, perhaps not as good as the first 3 but certainly not shite, its not as heavy, but thats not a bad thing.

Flying High

Victor Von Doom
It's better than their older stuff. A few so-so tracks though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.