Orion vs Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Both forms.........Normal and then Fortress.

UniOmni
Topping

leonidas
good fight. really good. erads has a psi-advantage over orion that would be trouble. if they slugged it out or blasted it out i think it could go either way.

UniOmni
New Gods are completely immune to tp.

complexbrother
Eradicator in both

lilnutta12
orion(flies if has astro harness) and punches erads in his chest straigh into a statue wich crumbles on erads, erads jumps out with the head of the statue and throws it into orions chest sending him down the road and through 3 - 5 buildings.

orion climbs up and slaps a lampost at an oncoming eradicator, erads smashes of a truck and then orion punches the f**k out of his face.
erads catches his fist and headbutts him into a corner shop, picks up a car and throws it into him.

after a giant explosion the smoke clears.............................

lilnutta12
eradicator uses x-ray and looks throught the smoke to see orion is gone,
orion appears behind him and astro blasts him straight through a wall grabs a burning car and throws it into him then kicks erads into a building site.

eradicator gets angry and energy blasts him in his face,
orion replyz back with an astro blast - astro vs erad blast. - explosions,fire,rubble,mayhem,chaos,havok,dead bodies lay all over and orion lies on the floor too.

eradicator picks up orion from his head and flies him into space, swings him around from his head and thows him back to earth.
a giant explosion covers most of texas were the fight was.
#

leonidas
Originally posted by UniOmni
New Gods are completely immune to tp.

confused

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max118gz.jpg

lilnutta12
eradicator flies down with an asteroid and throws it on to orion
erads laughs in his battered broken bruised face and spits on him, drags him down the road and throws him into a water tank, he blows until he freezes orion in the water.

orion gathers his remaining strength to break free and astro blast erads.
eradicator kicks him straight into a window flies after him and chokes him to near death.

orion spits in his face headbutts him in the chest and fly kicks him out of the building, flies down catches him in the air and scrapes his head of the floor as he drags him, then thorws him into a building wich topples over on erads.

lilnutta12
eradicator gets up and flies head first at orion who is dizzy and confused seeing in doubles,
he drags orion throught dimensions renedering him unconcious,
and ultimately knocks him out cold he then leaves him in a dimension portal and closes both ends having him unconcious and trapped forever.

eradicator wins

UniOmni
I stand corrected.

lilnutta12
why dont you people rite thingz like that hole fight sequences
so that we understand how the pesron could stop the other

leonidas
Originally posted by UniOmni
I stand corrected.
smile

complexbrother
Originally posted by lilnutta12
why dont you people rite thingz like that hole fight sequences
so that we understand how the pesron could stop the other

You sir has humbled me and shown me the error of my ways, I conceide to your wisdom and shall forth wit put more into my awnsers.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
confused

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max118gz.jpg big grin
Orion is a jobber....... in JLA

he has good feats in his own ........ tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.