JLA VRS Robots Vrs Marvels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Ok this is a prove so one team takes a full life time beer supply, the one who can pass more the proves continusly wins, and each is curse has to be done and the other ones two, for example in level 3 they will have to beat enemiges from level 1 and 2 and so on

Ultimate for marvels, CIS and PIS is on so no Speedblits or Speed force bump, whatever, no prep
JLA

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Hawk girl
Supergirl
Flash
Martian M.
Wonder woman
Aquaman
Black Vulcan

Vs
Marvel

Wolverine
Spiderman
Jean Grey (not Phoenix)
Ironman
The Thing
Human torch
Capitain America
Thor
Magneto
Dr Stange

Vrs

Robots

1=Green Gobling security guards=1500
2=Original Sentinels 1000
3=Sentinels Mark 2=500
4=Non metal sentinels=400
5=Bricniac Robots=350
6=Doombots=100
7=Unstoptable master sentinels=50
8=Superman Kryptonian Armor=25

Darth Martin
JLA. They have speedsters like Flash, MM, WW, SG, and others neccisarily ready to take Strange, Mags and Some sentinels. If the JLA were smart they would let The Marvel team(Magneto and company) take the sentinels. Then the JLA would pwn thre Marvel. Nice Thread. But the JLA's speed will overcome.

magneto1992
What I meant who will beat the sentinels the JLA or the marvels

lilnutta12
nice all the way till the last robots - robots loose
jla wins
what is cis and pis

Darth Martin
Originally posted by magneto1992
What I meant who will beat the sentinels the JLA or the marvels

JLA then. Altho the Marvel sqaud has Strange and Mags the DC has Speedsters like ones I already mentioned who could speedbliytz the **** out of the robot. JLA would beat them faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.