Routh Throws Tantrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Zaius

roughrider
He's still a young man, and this is his first brush with superstardom - give him a break. Virtually every star, even Christopher Reeve, has had a public tantrum or meltdown at some time.

Kal875
yeah, it was a 1st for him, he just got a little....jumpy

sexyking
I am from the UK and you cant take anything the newspapers here print as fact it could be complete bullshit.

Jedi Shmedi

xmarksthespot
Male actors wear make-up to premieres?

.Dance_Inside.
aww hes cute love

Cerberus
Must have been that time of the month confused

laughing

.Dance_Inside.
lmao! laughing

chase el
Dr. Zaius... get a life. if you hate superman so much. go to another board. nobody needs or wants to hear your rants you child

H. S. 6
Originally posted by roughrider
He's still a young man, and this is his first brush with superstardom - give him a break. Virtually every star, even Christopher Reeve, has had a public tantrum or meltdown at some time.
Originally posted by sexyking
I am from the UK and you cant take anything the newspapers here print as fact it could be complete bullshit.

Bingo.

olympian
"Superman is the epitomy of manliness."

A guy who turned down WW over a -dead after thousand of years- Lois?

Hic.

BlackC@
I'm sure he's really down to Earth. It's been a small length of time since he became a major star.

TheFilmProphet
Let 'em throw his tantrums, it's not everyday you get to play Superman.

MattDay
you do know newspapers make stuff up... forumers are the most gullible arse holes on this planet

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by MattDay
you do know newspapers make stuff up... forumers are the most gullible arse holes on this planet

*Faints from shock* No idea they did that, wink

I don't think so, I just believe they enjoy adding fire to rumors.

.Dance_Inside.
Brandon Routh, knows what he wants

rianna_d
This is old news, and no, this isn't true, Dr. Zaius you really should do something about your hate towards superman, you're starting to look very ridiculous.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by rianna_d
This is old news, and no, this isn't true, Dr. Zaius you really should do something about your hate towards superman, you're starting to look very ridiculous.

You must not be paying attention. I actually like Superman. I don't like the movie "Superman Returns". Simple as that.

I only took this newspaper clipping half-seriously. I posted it because I thought it was amusing. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.