Marvel Vs Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman13
it is a going to be
MARVEL
,cap
,thor
,iron man
.fantastic 4
spider man
.sentry
hulk
VS
DC
.superman
batman
wonder woman
hal jordan gl
flash,wally
.green arrow
,martian manhunter
.aquaman
.superboy
.shazam
who will win

xmarksthespot
Am I correct in thinking among other things you want Hulk to fight the Wizard Shazam; Superboy (Conner) to fight Sentry; Captain America to fight Superman and Thor to fight Batman...?

What the f**k?

iceman13
no it is not no ourder

Darth Martin
Do you mean Shazam the wizard or Captain Marvel?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Do you mean Shazam the wizard or Captain Marvel? Either way the DC team would take the majority imo erm

Darth Martin
DC hands down. So many wayts. Aqauman is said to be able to cure muations....Upp, well there goes FF4, and Hulk....and possibly spiderman. Flash can take Thor out. I'm not even going to explain. With no prep DC 10/10.

iceman13
marvel has prep to beat dc

Metalmanx
Originally posted by iceman13
marvel has prep to beat dc

Doesn't matter. As long as Flash (or anyone else who can move at a fraction of his speed) is on the DC team, Marvel doesn't have a chance.

guy222
Originally posted by Novablast13
it is a going to be
MARVEL
,cap
,thor
,iron man
.fantastic 4
spider man
.sentry
hulk
VS
DC
.superman
batman
wonder woman
hal jordan gl
flash,wally
.green arrow
,martian manhunter
.aquaman
.superboy
.shazam
who will win

Marvel FTW

mykke
not very even teams at all, superman, WW, Hal, Flash, MM, Superboy, Shazam? only ones marvel has that can touch ONE of these guys are the sentry and thor give Marvel like Silver Surfer, Nova, Quasar some upper classes...

guy222
Originally posted by mykke
not very even teams at all, superman, WW, Hal, Flash, MM, Superboy, Shazam? only ones marvel has that can touch ONE of these guys are the sentry and thor give Marvel like Silver Surfer, Nova, Quasar some upper classes...

FF aren't impressive?

Symmetric Chaos
Why did you give Marvel only 2 top tier guys?

Juntai
DC is a landslide.

P"C-ster"
Superman, Wonder Woman or the Flash is a challenge to the opponent team alone, and putting them all together is over-kill.
DC wins everytime

P"C-ster"
And Hal Jordan could possibly win this alone

Deathstroke
Team DC has too many heavy hitters for Team Marvel.

quanchi112
dc , its not even fair. dc has tomany powerhouses.

CasanoVa
DC, easily.

StyleTime
DC wins easily even if some of the team sits out.

The only people on Marvel's side that will even get NOTICED are Sentry, Thor, and Ironman.

Entity
Man this is a crap list. Shazam alone could take care of everyone save maybe Thor and no way is he taking all of them.

Newjak
Thor looks over the list of people is facing. He then realizes he is the only one on his team that actually has the feats to fight these guys.

He then looks to Captain America and tells him to get his brown pants. stick out tongue

TheGame17
as i expected. dc has more votes.

guy222
Originally posted by TheGame17

Reed uses the UN FTW stick out tongue

quanchi112
dc side is stacked, the have shazam. they win this easily.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TheGame17
That's generally what happens when the DC team is clearly superior.

strengthkills
Originally posted by StyleTime
DC wins easily even if some of the team sits out.

The only people on Marvel's side that will even get NOTICED are Sentry, Thor, and Ironman. yeah cause iron man would pull more weight than hulk What the f**k?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Newjak
Thor looks over the list of people is facing. He then realizes he is the only one on his team that actually has the feats to fight these guys.

He then looks to Captain America and tells him to get his brown pants. stick out tongue thor is the only one who can take him based on feats lets see theres SENTRY,HULK(IF SAVAGE OR MAESTRO OR SHRAPNEL OR WWH)THERES REED RICHARDS WITH PREP POSSIBLY THE SMARTEST GUY IN MARVEL and then the maker of this thread feels compelled to add spidey and cap whatever he was smokin i want some cause that b#$@* is blazed rolling on floor laughing

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Marvel FTW
thumb up

Entity
I hate DC but seriously Shazam utters some magic phrase and everyone but Thor is gone.
Whats Thor going to do against the whole team solo?

Priest
Originally posted by Entity
I hate DC but seriously Shazam utters some magic phrase and everyone but Thor is gone.
Whats Thor going to do against the whole team solo?
What are u talking about? Marvel wins easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
What are u talking about? Marvel wins easily.

I lol'd

Entity
What are u talking about? Marvel wins easily. Dude believe me thats what I want. I'm just trying to be as logical about this as I am any fight I give Marvel the majority in.

Please I'd love to be proved wrong on this but really I can't see it happening unless this is Rune King Thor or something and even then its iffy.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I lol'd

Originally posted by Entity
Dude believe me thats what I want. I'm just trying to be as logical about this as I am any fight I give Marvel the majority in.

Please I'd love to be proved wrong on this but really I can't see it happening unless this is Rune King Thor or something and even then its iffy.
Originally posted by guy222
Reed uses the UN FTW stick out tongue
Marvel wins easily.

Newjak
I'm just assuming it is Captain Marvel that he meant and not the wizard Shazam.

Either way Thor is the only one with the feats to prove a problem and he may give Superman, Shazam, Green Lantern and some of the other heavy hitters for a little bit going all out but he won't win at all seeing as they can each give them an individual run for his money.

Like I said Thor asks for his Brown pants shifty

laughing out loud

Priest
I'm just assuming it is Captain Marvel that he meant and not the wizard Shazam.

Either way Thor is the only one with the feats to prove a problem and he may give Superman, Shazam, Green Lantern and some of the other heavy hitters for a little bit going all out but he won't win at all seeing as they can each give them an individual run for his money.

laughing out loud
Ah, ur totally over lookin the guy with the power of a million suns

Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

I know a guy who recited that joke every single day.

He stopped after I put a 2x4 through his poodle no expression

Newjak
I know a guy who recited that joke every single day.

He stopped after I put a 2x4 through his poodle no expression It is still a fitting joke for this

Thor sees Superman and Batman on the horizon and he looks to Captain America and says bring me my red cape.

The battle ensues and the Avengers are triumphant after a long battle where Thor finally puts Superman down.

Then Captain America asks why did you want you red cape Thor

Thor responds so if I had gotten wounded and bleed the others wouldn't notice and would continue to fight.

The next day Thor sees Superman come back with the rest of the Superheroes.

Thor looks to Captain America and says quick get my Brown Pants

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
It is still a fitting joke for this

Thor sees Superman and Batman on the horizon and he looks to Captain America and says bring me my red cape.

The battle ensues and the Avengers are triumphant after a long battle where Thor finally puts Superman down.

Then Captain America asks why did you want you red cape Thor

Thor responds so if I had gotten wounded and bleed the others wouldn't notice and would continue to fight.

The next day Thor sees Superman come back with the rest of the Superheroes.

Thor looks to Captain America and says quick get my Brown Pants

stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing

That's the only version of that joke that really make me crack up.

Newjak
laughing laughing laughing

That's the only version of that joke that really make me crack up. Glad I could help laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by strengthkills
yeah cause iron man would pull more weight than hulk What the f**k?
Yes he will.

Juntai
thumb up thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.