X-Men vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
On an empty abandoned planet.

Teen Titans

Robin
Superboy
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Wondergirl
Beast Boy
Kid-Flash

vs

X-Men

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Nighcrawler
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Iceman
Beast

Grimm22
Titans win with relative ease no expression

Raven just absorbs all the X-men into her soul or transports them to space wink

Or

Kid Flash beats the crap out of most of the x-men before they know whats going on and the rest of the team follows big grin

Darth Martin
yes

lilnutta12
or iceman freezes them all when going omega
or does some vaporisation to take of most of the titans head before being trapped in a buuble and choked raven

lilnutta12
tt definately win

bigbran
wolverine, wins by himself.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
yes

No offense (you haven't really struck me to be a dick or anything like that), but I definitely smell spite thread here. You know very well that there is nothing the X-men can do to Kid Flash in time, let alone the rest of the Titans.

But hey, prove me wrong. I'm just saying, it seems pretty obvious that you set this up to be a clear Titan victory.

riceroost
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No offense (you haven't really struck me to be a dick or anything like that), but I definitely smell spite thread here. You know very well that there is nothing the X-men can do to Kid Flash in time, let alone the rest of the Titans.

But hey, prove me wrong. I'm just saying, it seems pretty obvious that you set this up to be a clear Titan victory. Just because Kid Flash is around doesn't mean the titans automatically win. The X-Men have 3 Omega class members in that line-up. Jean Grey can shut down most of the Titans heavy hitters by herself.

Validus
Originally posted by lilnutta12
or iceman freezes them all when going omega
or does some vaporisation to take of most of the titans head before being trapped in a buuble and choked raven
Originally posted by lilnutta12
tt definately win
laughing out loud

Ichigo Kurosaki
I say X-Men!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by riceroost
Just because Kid Flash is around doesn't mean the titans automatically win. The X-Men have 3 Omega class members in that line-up. Jean Grey can shut down most of the Titans heavy hitters by herself.

...Are you serious, man? I know Kid Flash isn't Flash, but that doesn't make him a snail. He can LITERALLY beat 6/8 X-Men by himself in the first second of the match. Jean is not going to be a factor here after he's already punched her head off/killed her some other way.

Flash (Kid variety included) = Automatic win on almost any team.

Darth Martin
Well who would you give the X-men.

riceroost
...Are you serious, man? I know Kid Flash isn't Flash, but that doesn't make him a snail. He can LITERALLY beat 6/8 X-Men by himself in the first second of the match. Jean is not going to be a factor here after he's already punched her head off/killed her some other way.

Flash (Kid variety included) = Automatic win on almost any team. You make it sound like the X-Men have never dealt with speedsters before. If Deathstroke can put down Wally and Bart then several members of the X-Men can do it too. You also assume Bart gets to Jean and takes her out first. Jean has several ways of stopping this. In fact if Bart does go after Jean he winds up getting mind controlled and beating the crap out of half the titans as Jean's personal puppet.

montrail
Theirs pretty much nothing the Teen Titans can do to Iceman. And Jean Grey is dead. Unless that does matter.

lilnutta12
what if phoenix let off her powers instantly she could stop all the titans with her mind from attacking - kf would be right infront of her but hasnt yet hit her coz hes been froze.

iceman then makes ice out of the air and impales the lot of 'em but if raven gets full power she could turn the tide

Darth Martin
The x factor on the Xmen is Iceman.

magneto1992
Do they have prep?

Validus
Originally posted by montrail
Theirs pretty much nothing the Teen Titans can do to Iceman.
Raven would be their answer to Iceman.

To put it simply, pound for pound, the Titans are the superior team.

jasofisc
ok I know that according to forum rules that kid flash can pretty much beat them all except for iceman. however if where doing by how they normally fight it's x-men 7 out of 10 outsiders would be a better fight. like i said before though kid flash or any flash takes most matches with the ablity to zap knitic energy. Serously what can people do if they can't move?

DickBlazer
kid flash (or any version of a flash) is vastly overrated. the X-men pummel them.

Adam Warlock
I see Jean Grey in there. Would Kid Flash be able to kill her being since she's one with Phoenix Force and all?

Soleran
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I see Jean Grey in there. Would Kid Flash be able to kill her being since she's one with Phoenix Force and all?

Thats the saving grace right there, otherwise Teen Titans would Smash the X-men.

xmarksthespot
It says Jean Grey. Not Phoenix. So I'm assuming there's no Phoenix.

Besides she can be downed by an electromagnetic pulse shifty

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Besides she can be downed by an electromagnetic pulse shifty
Exactly. Superboy rubs his hands together and kills her for the 15th time.

Seriously though, it does say Jean. Phoenix is not worth debating.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Exactly. Superboy rubs his hands together and kills her for the 15th time.

Seriously though, it does say Jean. Phoenix is not worth debating.
Slow down there conner's no Superman...

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Slow down there conner's no Superman...
He still wears an S shield. While Conner likely couldn't seal a hole in the space/time continumm, rubbing out an EM pulse shouldn't be any problem.

Skeets
He still wears an S shield. While Conner likely couldn't seal a hole in the space/time continumm, rubbing out an EM pulse shouldn't be any problem.
He don't have a cape though...mhm

Validus
The cape isn't where the power comes from.

Skeets
It's from his hair....no expression

Validus
Maybe. Kon doesn't have a spit curl.

rotiart
Robin
Superboy (currently dead)
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Wondergirl
Beast Boy
Kid-Flash (currently powerless)

vs

X-Men

Cyclops
Jean Grey (currently dead)
Nighcrawler
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Iceman
Beast

Therefore the real fight SHOULD be.
Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Wondergirl
Beast Boy

vs

X-Men

Cyclops
Nighcrawler
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Iceman
Beast

What... its the only way this is gonna be a fair fight... What... stop looking at me like that... huh wah i do?

Skeets
Maybe. Kon doesn't have a spit curl.
exactly.Don't Cyborg have it too...confused

Skeets
might as well post this here....shifty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrDFfgtUl4&mode=related&search=

montrail
What can Raven do to Iceman? Seriously Storm could help him out by creating an instant5 rainstorm so that he can merge with that, drain every water molecule out of the TT'S body, and reform himseldf if damaged.

Grimm22
Cyclops- Kid Flash steals his visor then punches him 100 times before he can react

Jean Grey- Kid Flash knocks her out

Nighcrawler- Kid Flash knocks him out before he can react

Storm-Starfire burns her to a crisp

Wolverine-owned in so many ways wink

Colossus-same as wolverine

Iceman- Raven sucks him up and sends him into space big grin

Beast- BB>>> Beast no expression

Soleran
Not to mention Superboy and Wondergirl have superspeed as well!

Once Iceman is elminated its over

montrail
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cyclops- Kid Flash steals his visor then punches him 100 times before he can react

Jean Grey- Kid Flash knocks her out

Nighcrawler- Kid Flash knocks him out before he can react

Storm-Starfire burns her to a crisp

Iceman- Raven sucks him up and sends him into space big grin

Um...this is rediculous. Nightcrawler teleports instantly and your making it seem like Flash can hit him before he can think....I don't think so. And did you just say Starfire beats Storm? What is ALL of Sunfire's powers? Jean Grey, now you just crazy if you think Flash can take her out with or without the Phoenx. Iceman, he's omega. How fast can Raven use her power? Is it unlimted or not? Iceman could take her out.

ExodusCloak
Um...this is rediculous. Nightcrawler teleports instantly and your making it seem like Flash can hit him before he can think....I don't think so. And did you just say Starfire beats Storm? What is ALL of Sunfire's powers? Jean Grey, now you just crazy if you think Flash can take her out with or without the Phoenx. Iceman, he's omega. How fast can Raven use her power? Is it unlimted or not? Iceman could take her out.

Kid Flash, Superboy and Wondergirl have super reflexes and think way way faster then any of the X-Men. Super reflexes is a standard DC trait.

Flash Blitzes the entire team. Iceman survives and Raven then has to come up with a way to dispose of him before he can Flash Freeze her. The whole team buy her enough time and she sends Iceman to another dimension.

Soleran
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Kid Flash, Superboy and Wondergirl have super reflexes and think way way faster then any of the X-Men. Super reflexes is a standard DC trait.

Flash Blitzes the entire team. Iceman survives and Raven then has to come up with a way to dispose of him before he can Flash Freeze her. The whole team buy her enough time and she sends Iceman to another dimension.

yes pirate

UniOmni
WonderGirl does not think faster than the Xmen. That is all.

Soleran
Originally posted by UniOmni

L0L, yeah AWESOME! Ok move along now there is nothing to see here.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by riceroost
You make it sound like the X-Men have never dealt with speedsters before. If Deathstroke can put down Wally and Bart then several members of the X-Men can do it too. You also assume Bart gets to Jean and takes her out first. Jean has several ways of stopping this. In fact if Bart does go after Jean he winds up getting mind controlled and beating the crap out of half the titans as Jean's personal puppet.

Sigh...

The X-Men have faced speedsters before, of course. I never said they didn't. But:

Kid Flash >>>>>>>>>>>> Combined speed/abilities of all X-Men's speedsters.

Like I said before...it doesn't matter who he goes after first. Kid Flash can take out 6/8 X-Men in the first picosecond. Then the Titans handle the rest.

It's just really unfair most of the time to pit any DC team against a Marvel team.

Blair Wind
really? Ima go make a marvel vs DC thread.....I think it would prove interesting shifty

superbatman86
Sigh...

The X-Men have faced speedsters before, of course. I never said they didn't. But:

Kid Flash >>>>>>>>>>>> Combined speed/abilities of all X-Men's speedsters.

Like I said before...it doesn't matter who he goes after first. Kid Flash can take out 6/8 X-Men in the first picosecond. Then the Titans handle the rest.

It's just really unfair most of the time to pit any DC team against a Marvel team. Execpt in the first second even while his form is shattered by KF Iceman still kills everyone execpt Flash.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by superbatman86
Execpt in the first second even while his form is shattered by KF Iceman still kills everyone execpt Flash.

Only problem is, while KF is the fastest, there's still Superboy, Starfire, and Wondergirl who can move so much faster than any of the X-team can think.

KF takes out 6/8 of the team. The others can easily handle Iceman and Colossus.

I just don't think you understand how fast they are. DC usually greatly trumps Marvel in almost every physical category.

Blair Wind
go state that in the DC team vs Marvel elementals shifty

And sorry but the ONLY person on that team capable of handling iceman is raven. Thats it, physical force wont cut it erm

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by UniOmni

What? That means she can't speedblitz a telekinetic?

What about Wonder Women? Does she think faster then a normal human being?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
go state that in the DC team vs Marvel elementals shifty

And sorry but the ONLY person on that team capable of handling iceman is raven. Thats it, physical force wont cut it erm

No no, I know that, believe me. I was just mentioning that there are other speedsters. And actually, Superboy would prove effective against Iceman. Heat vision would cause Iceman to evaporate. I KNOW it won't kill him, but it will greatly slow him down until he reforms. By that time, he'd be the only one left alive. And then Raven takes care of him.

Blair Wind
evaporate him?? Like the sentinals did to Iceman who moments later all froze while there was nothing in the air to be seen? Iceman doesnt need to reform to be deadly.....hes more so in that form actually

Grimm22

Kid Flash is a LOT faster than Nightcrawler no expression

Starfire would smoke Storm wink

Even without Kid Flash they win big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
evaporate him?? Like the sentinals did to Iceman who moments later all froze while there was nothing in the air to be seen? Iceman doesnt need to reform to be deadly.....hes more so in that form actually

Again, these were just some theories. Titans still win.

superbatman86
Again, these were just some theories. Titans still win. How since they dont't have a way to stop Iceman from killing them all?Shattering his form does nothing he can still use his powers that way.No one has a defense against his powers.With the exception of kid Flash ALL the titans die within the first second of the fight.

Soleran
How since they dont't have a way to stop Iceman from killing them all?Shattering his form does nothing he can still use his powers that way.No one has a defense against his powers.With the exception of kid Flash ALL the titans die within the first second of the fight.

Or perhaps with his superspeed Superboy uses his TK to form a shield/bubble around him and lets Raven take care of him once he's contained............................

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
Or perhaps with his superspeed Superboy uses his TK to form a shield/bubble around him and lets Raven take care of him once he's contained............................

Dude. I completely forgot about Superboy's TK. That changes everything.

Raven can take out Iceman, and with Superboy's help it becomes even easier.

Kid Flash takes out everyone but Colossus. Even then, I suppose KF could also IMP him into submission.

Like I said before, it's very difficult to make a fair match between a DC team and a Marvel team (as much as I wish it was different).

montrail
X-men owns DC. Iceman is invulnerable to everyone but Raven. Stor has beat Wonder Girl (i'll provide the scan later). And Iceman has traveled as mist and entred a sintenels body so he's isn't easy 2 put down.

Soleran
X-men owns DC. Iceman is invulnerable to everyone but Raven. Stor has beat Wonder Girl (i'll provide the scan later). And Iceman has traveled as mist and entred a sintenels body so he's isn't easy 2 put down.

confused laughing

Metalmanx

That's debatable. Starfire may be able to hurt Iceman with her powers as well. We just don't know because he's never faced her before. But Raven definitely beats him.

And when the hell did Storm fight Wonder Girl? And if you're referring to Storm "winning" against Wonder WOMAN in the Marvel vs. DC comic several years ago (God, I really hope you're not), then all is lost for you, my friend. That cross-over was the biggest load of crap in reference to that fight (almost everything else was pretty accurate )).

^Lots of parentheses there, no? stick out tongue

Titans beat the X-Men. Hands down.

Edit: Oh yea, Storm would already be dead at the hands of Kid Flash.

superbatman86
That's debatable. Starfire may be able to hurt Iceman with her powers as well. We just don't know because he's never faced her before. But Raven definitely beats him.

And when the hell did Storm fight Wonder Girl? And if you're referring to Storm "winning" against Wonder WOMAN in the Marvel vs. DC comic several years ago (God, I really hope you're not), then all is lost for you, my friend. That cross-over was the biggest load of crap in reference to that fight (almost everything else was pretty accurate )).

Edit: Oh yea, Storm would already be dead at the hands of Kid Flash. You can't physically hurt Iceman so everyone except Raven is useless against him.And since she'l be dead as soon as the fight starts she's also a non factor.Putting a sheild around someone isn't going to prevent Iceman from attacking them internally.

Soleran
You can't physically hurt Iceman so everyone except Raven is useless against him.And since she'l be dead as soon as the fight starts she's also a non factor.Putting a sheild around someone isn't going to prevent Iceman from attacking them internally.

Well Superboy can use the ole superspeed and TK shield Iceman then Raven can handle himsmile The only factor for the X-men has been eliminated!

superbatman86
Well Superboy can use the ole superspeed and TK shield Iceman then Raven can handle himsmile The only factor for the X-men has been eliminated! That doesn't stop him from using his powers.

Metalmanx
That doesn't stop him from using his powers.

I think you're missing the point. From the very start, Superboy (being FAR FASTER than Iceman), puts Bobby in a TK shield which won't stop him, but hinder his options. Then, before he can do anything, Raven destroys him. Iceman is the only factor in this whole fight for the X-Men.

superbatman86
I think you're missing the point. From the very start, Superboy (being FAR FASTER than Iceman), puts Bobby in a TK shield which won't stop him, but hinder his options. Then, before he can do anything, Raven destroys him. Iceman is the only factor in this whole fight for the X-Men. Except it doesn't hinder him at all in fact it forces him to use his more deadly abilities like ripping all the water out of all them.

montrail
confused laughing
Whats so funny? You don't believe me?

montrail

Edit: Oh yea, Storm would already be dead at the hands of Kid Flash.
embarrasment I am so shame. I was talking about Wonder Woman. I got confused at the time because I was just having a disussion about her....my bad. And are u saying Storm shouldn't have one against Wonder Woman?

montrail
Heres what Iceman has discovered so far of himself:

1) He realized he could convert his body into organic ice.
2) He realized he could melt into an ice slick (on the ground), and reshape his body.
3) He realized he could add a tremendous amount of moisture to his body to gain mass and super strength.
4) He realized he could add sharp spikes to his body for offensive manuevers.
5) He realized he could freeze large areas (the size of Tokyo).
6) He realized he could unfreeze what he has frozen.
7) He realized he could see the thermal signatures of any living being (like infrared vision).
8) He realized he could detect moisture in his nearby area.
9) He realized he could extract moisture from any living being (killing them in the process if he took out every drop).
10) He realized he could travel in different ways without the use of his ice slide.

NiņoAraņa
drooldroolioraven...im sorry but i love me an gothic girl laughing

xmarksthespot
And are u saying Storm shouldn't have one against Wonder Woman? Yes. Indubitably.

unknowable
good match

xmen win

Soleran
Originally posted by unknowable
good match

xmen win laughing

montrail
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yes. Indubitably.
Well if she wasn't meant to win then I'm sure thw writers wouldn't have made her....thats that.

Metalmanx
Well if she wasn't meant to win then I'm sure thw writers wouldn't have made her....thats that.

I'm assuming then, with this statement, that you didn't know that the Marvel vs. DC comic was FAN-VOTED, eh?

montrail
Ohn yeah. I did know that. But did the fans choose to make Storm win?

Metalmanx
Ohn yeah. I did know that. But did the fans choose to make Storm win?

Err...yea. That's the point I was trying to make there.

montrail
Oh I just thought they wanted them to fight.

Metalmanx
Oh I just thought they wanted them to fight.

Nah, the victories were fan-voted. Unless they were OBVIOUS, like Flash vs. Quicksilver.

montrail
Oooooohhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.