Red Tornado vs Storm vs Vision vs Weather Wizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who takes it. Debate.

lilnutta12
why vision has he got atmokinesis
otherwise it goes to storm as she is in more control of weather than the others
if thats what ur asking

Darth Martin
Originally posted by lilnutta12
why vision has he got atmokinesis
otherwise it goes to storm as she is in more control of weather than the others
if thats what ur asking

I guess I shouldn't have put Vision in there. The only reason I did is because he and RT are both androids.

montrail
Who is red tornadoe?

jrodslam
Originally posted by montrail
Who is red tornadoe?

Elemental android from DC.

montrail
Edit: Well i checked him out at wikipedia and it says:

Red Tornado's true form was a powerful entity composed purely of violent wind forces. His android form channeled these forces through his arms and legs to produce bursts of cyclone-force winds and high speed forward velocity. On occasion, Red Tornado used his high-velocity movement to render himself invisible to unaided human vision. His android body facilitated superhuman strength and resilience, the level of which has not been determined at this time.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tornado"

I'm sure he has more powers but I won't comment unless I know 4 sure. Because wikipedia lies.

Validus
Originally posted by montrail
Edit: Well i checked him out at wikipedia and it says:

Red Tornado's true form was a powerful entity composed purely of violent wind forces. His android form channeled these forces through his arms and legs to produce bursts of cyclone-force winds and high speed forward velocity. On occasion, Red Tornado used his high-velocity movement to render himself invisible to unaided human vision. His android body facilitated superhuman strength and resilience, the level of which has not been determined at this time.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tornado"

I'm sure he has more powers but I won't comment unless I know 4 sure. Because wikipedia lies.
I think his true form is a pile of scrap metal laying on the Watchtower floor.

montrail
what? Can he control the weather or what?

Darth Martin
Bacically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.