Diablo vs. MC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
MC gets EVERY weapon from the game (Except for scarab gun, cause its not real) and he can use them at his liesure.

Diablo can do...w/e really. I never even played DIablo...

Setting is in REX's battlebar.

kamikz
Burning thought has said that Diablo can't die, so since I lack knowledge of him and he apparently got much I'd say Diablo in that case.....

Blaxican Hydra
Well iono. Don't you beat Diablo in the game mainly by like, prodding him with your sword with a little magic on the side?I think MC has a chance.

Burning thought
is this weak mortal form diablo or the true form, if true then its MC vs satan himself which is impossible, but if its mortal form then yeah MC has a bit of a chance

just dont think because he has guns it makes him win easily, magic and powers go along way to defeat evil forces like diablo and so its probable that MC still wont win due to he has no truly magic weapons

Blaxican Hydra
Mortal form.

SpadeKing
I say MC continues to run and shoot and chokes him to death no expression
actually I dunno........ WHO THE HELL IS DIABLO!?!?!?!?!?

Lord Kadaj
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I say MC continues to run and shoot and chokes him to death no expression
actually I dunno........ WHO THE HELL IS DIABLO!?!?!?!?!?

Choking him to death=IMPOSSIBLE.

Diablo is HUGE. He is able to crisp people 360 with his ring fire attack. He is also able to use victim's fear against them. He able to crisp and burn them to ashes from Diablo is focusing on one enemy. This is diablo(One of the prime evils)

http://www.blizzard.com/images/diablo2/wall20.gif

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Choking him to death=IMPOSSIBLE.

Diablo is HUGE. He is able to crisp people 360 with his ring fire attack. He is also able to use victim's fear against them. He able to crisp and burn them to ashes from Diablo is focusing on one enemy. This is diablo(One of the prime evils)

http://www.blizzard.com/images/diablo2/wall20.gif

that was sarcasm no expression i dunno if its someone that huge blink but chief doesn't show fear, how tough his skin?(diablo) and I guess diablo gots my vote for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.