Sundipped Superman vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redwolf
Superman decides to race the Flash, before he does he spends a few hours inside the sun.

Who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Probably Flash again.

Metalmanx
Still Flash. Poor Supes.

ZephroCarnelian
Flash could steal Supes' speed.

Without speed stealing, in an atmosphere it'd still be Flash winning, but through space it'd be closer, maybe a draw.

Darth Martin
Flash.

lilnutta12
he should sleep in the sun for about 5 weeks then he may have a real good chance of winning

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
he should sleep in the sun for about 5 weeks then he may have a real good chance of winning

It'd definitely give him a better chance. But Flash would still win. He's basically speed personified.

JohnnyDo3
flash because superman dies in the sun

jrodslam
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
because superman dies in the sun

What the f**k?

no

rotiart
Superman dies in the sun, like you die when you have a protein bar...
Flash is the fastest man alive...

Now if you're talking sundip... like superman 1 million's sundip.. maybe he'd be faster than the current flash. but... i don't think that as far as comics are concerned superman is ever supposed to be faster than the flash.

Ie. smallville. Bart was racing clark, and ran backwards alongside clark for a while, while clark was giving it his all. In the end Bart took off like nothing agianst clark. Thats how a real race with flash and superman should go... Oh dear god I have all of season 5 on dvd at home.. must go watch...

complexbrother
the Flash wins.

http://www.woofofsteel.com/woof_blog/archives/flash209-thumb.jpg

a sun dip dosn't make Superman faster, it just makes him more powerful.

jrodslam
Originally posted by complexbrother
a sun dip dosn't make Superman faster, it just makes him more powerful.

A sundip boosts all of Supermans physical attributes. Hed get stronger, faster and tougher.

rotiart
sorry. I said superman 1 million when I meant superman prime.

Btw. great picture of the justice league.

badabing
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
flash because superman dies in the sun
blink What the f**k? eek2 wacko eer no expression

MrHeavySilence
Superman hurls Flash into the sun, game over.

ZephroCarnelian
I have a book with all of Superman and Flash's races.

Superman always comes a very very close second. When they're running, there's always steps in between them.

Supes will never be able to match Flash running through an atmosphere as his speed would cause destruction to the environment, whereas Flash's speed doesn't do that as he is protected by the speedforce.

rotiart
I would assume Flash could lend that same protection to Superman. Still though, Flash has that nifty moniker.. fastest man alive...

batdude123
Superman wins BY FAR!!!! Seriously, after Infinite Crisis, the fastest man alive is Jay Garrick. The speedforce is no more and he can only go the speed of sound. shifty

rotiart
Why the heck did you have to bring up the IC.
I know though Jay is so much weaker... whereas superman has only gotten stronger AND faster?!

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Why the heck did you have to bring up the IC.
I know though Jay is so much weaker... whereas superman has only gotten stronger AND faster?!

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! evil face

King_Mungi
Technically Bart Allen has the speedforce inside him right now. He's currently the fastest man alive.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Technically Bart Allen has the speedforce inside him right now. He's currently the fastest man alive.

Who's given up his position of "Flash" to Jay. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.