Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

vs

Sentry

Darth Martin
The Duo.

lilnutta12
lethal female nice pic the girl with the BIG BOTTOM
i like nice girls with big bottoms - laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i like nice girls with big bottoms - laughing out loud

Okay thank you. Would you care to comment on the topic?

lilnutta12
i was actually getting to that part
lets see team definately wins telepathic power punches

mm coats ww hands with psyhcic gloves which packs even more of a punch than it would originally

JOE NUNEZ
i like nice girls with big bottoms - laughing out loud Dude, stick to the thread... laughing out loud Sentry, would take Wonderman out quicker than he took Terrax. Then he would eventually beat Martian........

Darth Martin
laughing

lilnutta12
na i doubt it
ww can beat thor alot say

Scoobless
i was actually getting to that part
lets see team definately wins telepathic power punches

mm coats ww hands with psyhcic gloves which packs even more of a punch than it would originally

"Psychic Gloves" ?!?!?! ... What the f**k?

What the hell are you smoking?...... and can I have some? ... smile

lilnutta12
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Dude, stick to the thread... laughing out loud Sentry, would take Wonderman out quicker than he took Terrax. Then he would eventually beat Martian........

calm down every 1 has there day

LethalFemme
Dude, stick to the thread... laughing out loud Sentry, would take Wonderman out quicker than he took Terrax. Then he would eventually beat Martian........

It's Wonder Woman.stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
"Psychic Gloves" ?!?!?! ... :Wtf:

I know it made no sense to me either but, I just decided not to comment on that and pretend I didn't see it.laughing out loud

Soleran

I'm kinda buying this as well.

lilnutta12
"Psychic Gloves" ?!?!?! ... :Wtf:

im not smoking sh*t but think be imaginative mm uses his mind to create some sorta gloves of psychic round ww hands

i mean come on what are you gonna say:

a plain and simple ww

Darth Martin
smile

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by LethalFemme
It's Wonder Woman.stick out tongue OH my bad, i didn't notice, outcome is the same. Better yet could Superman, BEAT THE DUAL?

lilnutta12
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I know it made no sense to me either but, I just decided not to comment on that and pretend I didn't see it.laughing out loud

i cant take you sortta ppl i mean im using imagination

fu**ng hell u dont need to complain

LethalFemme

Hey I could have been mean and called you on it but, I wasn't so be grateful.tongue12

Soleran

Never stifle your imagination, think of lots of creative butterfly's, and pretty things, pretty pink SyKiC gloves, yeah!

Sentry used to think that way as well!

lilnutta12
you see what i mean soleran who the hell asked for your opinion

Scoobless
I'm getting some psychic socks for christmas

stick out tongue

Soleran
you see what i mean soleran who the hell asked for your opinion

It's a forum, I don't need permission to express my opinion. Besides don't get so defensive, I joke around alot, its in my charactergoof

bigbran
can i say something?

Scoobless
NO! .... go away!

evil face

bigbran
NO! .... go away!

evil face dang, now youll never know what i was going to say...

Scoobless
I thought I told you to go away! .... stick out tongue

bigbran
I thought I told you to go away! .... stick out tongue whats this "go away" you speak of?

Scoobless
no expression

It involves getting your b!tch ass back in the kitchen to make me some pie!

bigbran
ima male, with a nice firm ass, so i dont know any ***** ass.

Scoobless
Then i feel sorry for you........ stick out tongue

bigbran
feel sorry? why do you have a b1tch ass yourself?

Jyppe
Now I remember why this isn't a very mature forum... *Puts on the psychic hat*. Let's not close this thread for idiocy.

On topic. Sentry is like superman *cough* ripoff *cough* Wonder woman & Martian man-hunter were his biggest weaknesses (Not the boobs you perv) Magic and Psychic attacks) Not so sure about Sentry guy, I'd still give it to him

HisMajestyAC43
i love how there are like two or three relevant posts in this thread...

Crease
The duo, duh.

Scoobless
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
i love how there are like two or three relevant posts in this thread...

I think that's a new record ..... no expression

Longinus
Sentry easily, stronger, faster, cold, calulating and precise. He stalemates Galactus, Photon and The Collective, humiliates Ironman, Terrax and Attuma. WW and MM can't hang with Sentry for long unless WW has her weapons (might've missed that part). I also read that it was speculated that he may even be a more powerful telepath than Charles Xavier seeing as he made EVERYONE who ever knew about him forget he even existed. So I believe he outdoes MM telepathy-wise. Just my opinion.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Longinus
Sentry easily, stronger, faster, cold, calulating and precise. He stalemates Galactus, Photon and The Collective, humiliates Ironman, Terrax and Attuma. WW and MM can't hang with Sentry for long unless WW has her weapons (might've missed that part). I also read that it was speculated that he may even be a more powerful telepath than Charles Xavier seeing as he made EVERYONE who ever knew about him forget he even existed. So I believe he outdoes MM telepathy-wise. Just my opinion.

I agree with most of your statement. Though saying Sentry is a better telepath than Jonn is stretching it quite a bit. Does the Sentry have the potential to be a powerful telepath? Yes. Better than Jonn? Not likely. Then again it could be debatable. But unless Jonn's telepathy can affect the Sentry in the same way Jason Wyngarde did, I don't see how Jonn's getting into his head. I mean he let Emma into his head to help him find his way, and he practically fixed himself and revived his dormant Sentry powers. He saw through Dr. Strange's illusions and knocked him on his arse. The Sentry has also implanted memories into other people's minds which shows he has some hint of telepathic powers.

I also doubt Martian Manhunters Heat Vision will do anything to Sentry but tickle him. Punching Sentry will only piss him off even more unless it has no affect on him. I don't think WW could go toe to toe with Sentry for long. The thread maker did not say she had her weapons, so she's pretty much got her normal equipment on her. If these 3 fight within character, the Sentry will be going for the kill.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I agree with most of your statement. Though saying Sentry is a better telepath than Jonn is stretching it quite a bit. Does the Sentry have the potential to be a powerful telepath? Yes. Better than Jonn? Not likely. Then again it could be debatable. But unless Jonn's telepathy can affect the Sentry in the same way Jason Wyngarde did, I don't see how Jonn's getting into his head. I mean he let Emma into his head to help him find his way, and he practically fixed himself and revived his dormant Sentry powers. He saw through Dr. Strange's illusions and knocked him on his arse. The Sentry has also implanted memories into other people's minds which shows he has some hint of telepathic powers.

I also doubt Martian Manhunters Heat Vision will do anything to Sentry but tickle him. Punching Sentry will only piss him off even more unless it has no affect on him. I don't think WW could go toe to toe with Sentry for long. The thread maker did not say she had her weapons, so she's pretty much got her normal equipment on her. If these 3 fight within character, the Sentry will be going for the kill.

WW has her standard equipment which now includes her sword. Also when does anyone ever fight in character on this board? That's basically saying with cis.

batdude123
The duo wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Going by the hype, i'd say Sentry with Ease. Going by showings, i'd say the duo. But if Sentry ever gets some real showings, i'll have to change it to him 10/10. And i don't even like the guy.

Priest
Sentry wins. 6 or 7/10

Broly92
I think 6/10 is the right amount of wins for Sentry

Adam Warlock
The Void and the Sentry practically have identical stats. I don't see why people don't take the Void's feats into account. The Void practically spawned from the Sentry. Or vice versa. Actually the Sentry is the only one who has stopped the Void. Thor, Strange, the FF4, Avengers, and a bunch of other heroes could not stop the Void in the last issue of the first mini. In New Avengers issues 8# and 9#, the Inhumans, Strange, FF4, Avengers, Shield, and X-men were about to be killed if it weren't for the Sentry's dormant powers reawakening. The Void has only been stopped by the Sentry.

So that would mean: Sentry > Void > All of Earth's Heroes

Normally I would say that was PIS/CIS, but the Void has done it more than once. Sentry has gotten the better of Strange at least twice. These two will give him some trouble. But not enough to interfere in his daily plans. He'll probably ignore these two and concentrate on his daily schedule on who to save. If he has a minute or two of free time in his schedule, that would be sufficient enough for him to deal with these two.

xmarksthespot
By got the better of do you happen to mean Strange jobbed to Sentry twice.

'Cause if you do I completely agree. smile

Grimm22
MM mind rapes him no expression

Seriously Sentry is very vulnerable to telepaths wink

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Grimm22
MM mind rapes him no expression

Seriously Sentry is very vulnerable to telepaths wink

How? Jason Wyngarde's telepathy affects all five senses.

Jason Wyngarde's form of telepathy works better on powerful telepaths:

Sentry agreed to let Emma into his mind. Otherwise she probably would have not got in. Mindrape... Pfftt...

Priest
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
How? Jason Wyngarde's telepathy affects all five senses.

Jason Wyngarde's form of telepathy works better on powerful telepaths:

Sentry agreed to let Emma into his mind. Otherwise she probably would have not got in. Mindrape... Pfftt...

yeah i just picked that book up like a week ago, its was hard for her to fix his mind, even after Bob gave her permission to enter it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.