Flash vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fight takes place on Mount Olympus, as a spectacle for the gods.........

Darth Martin
Flash.

Metalmanx
Flash.

Dinalfos
Hercules!!!11!1!!!

bigbran
huncules wins.

Metalmanx
How would Herc beat Flash? confused

bigbran
jerkules would though.

Soleran
Dude he's the Prince of Power, the Man of the hour, he's got more mad rhymes then Dr Seus.........................and seriously Flash SPEEDBLITZ for the win here.............

JohnnyDo3
flash is fast but he can't hurt hercules so its useless and if Herc connects flash will get his ass flushed down through d olmypian toilet bowl

King_Mungi
Flash can't hurt Hercules? bah! hell Northstar using his superspeed hurt the Hulk.

rotiart
You know that shockwave you get when a jet breaking the sound barrier flies by? Thats the sound barrier breaking. What would happen if flash accelerated to the speed of light and punched Hulk. Oh wait theres already a word for it. IMP.

Worse comes to worse.. Flash dumps Hercules in the speed zone.

Flashes first move is to.. faster than light.. pluck out hercules eyeballs. :P

JohnnyDo3
lol im talking about a full God Hercules not the ordinary Herc besides were talking about herc and flash not hulk and northstar

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
lol im talking about a full God Hercules not the ordinary Herc besides were talking about herc and flash not hulk and northstar

There wasn't any mention of him being god Hercules, and it relates as Northstar is the poor man's flash yet using his superspeed he hurt the hulk who is Hercules rival. Flash can hit a person with the power of a dwarf star.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

JohnnyDo3
oh well perhaps mercury helped herc lol but lending his speed ha ha ha

olympian
Hercules asks Hermes to lend speed. He wins.

What? I just read DC Showcase Superman vol 2!

Grimm22
Herc cant touch Flash no expression

Flash 10/10

Whittdawg92
co-signed.

olympian
Sure he can. Flash closes in after a round of superfastness over the Lion:

" Haya Herc, are you ok? Was i too fast for ya"?

BAM!

" Me and my big mouth........"

Grimm22
Originally posted by olympian
Sure he can. Flash closes in after a round of superfastness over the Lion:

" Haya Herc, are you ok? Was i too fast for ya"?

BAM!

" Me and my big mouth........"

no expression

Use your delusion roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
Like stuff like that NEVER happens, right? Id use that for certain if i actually meant it tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.