Full Potential Flash (aka Kingdom Come Flash) VS....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Full Potential Flash (aka Kingdom Come Flash)

VS..

Who you think can beat him?????

Discuss.....

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Eternalfury
Full Potential Flash (aka Kingdom Come Flash)

VS..

Who you think can beat him?????

Discuss.....

LT

bigbran
wolverine.
need i post scans?

Validus
LT gets the multiverse dropped on his head towel.

bigbran
galactus

lilnutta12
aunt may
the spot
rhino
jubilee
squirell girl
list of whack ppl

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
LT gets the multiverse dropped on his head towel.

SPEEDBLITZ?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by bigbran
wolverine.
need i post scans?

Yes.

complexbrother
well Gog from Kindom Come put a serious hurting on him.

http://www.storiescomics.com/STAR08596.jpg

http://www.pernambuco.com/diversao/imgcolunas/gog.jpg

MJOILNIR
Runner maybe. In the time it takes flash to access the speed force Runner could have already taken him apart. The runners base speed is past light speed into warp speed. Not to mention he has great ammounts of durability, strength and cosmic power. Unless Im mistaken flash has to access the speed force to move that fast??

DickBlazer
tons of characters could beat him

Grimm22
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Runner maybe. In the time it takes flash to access the speed force Runner could have already taken him apart. The runners base speed is past light speed into warp speed. Not to mention he has great ammounts of durability, strength and cosmic power. Unless Im mistaken flash has to access the speed force to move that fast??

Full Potential Flash's base speed........100000000000000000x light no expression

He is so fast he cannot stay in one dimension at a time wink

MJOILNIR
I would say the runner is every bit as fast as flash and many more times as powerful. The runner is kinda like flash, SS and supes roled into one.

Priest
RKT shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
RKT shifty

Nah, doubt it.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by complexbrother
well Gog from Kindom Come put a serious hurting on him.

http://www.storiescomics.com/STAR08596.jpg

http://www.pernambuco.com/diversao/imgcolunas/gog.jpg

Gog > KC Flash

Why didn't the Flash drop a multiverse on Gog? I mean he can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time.

ExodusCloak
I'm trying to imagine Squirrel Girl pulling an upset....trying...trying...can't sad

MJOILNIR
Flash is not the universal badass a lot of people make him out to be. I dont think so anyway. The speedforce is awsome and he is the fastest character in DC but Marvel has a couple of characters who arguably are or can be faster than flash. They have a helluva lot more power to boot.

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Flash is not the universal badass a lot of people make him out to be. I dont think so anyway. The speedforce is awsome and he is the fastest character in DC but Marvel has a couple of characters who arguably are or can be faster than flash. They have a helluva lot more power to boot.

This statement is completely false.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Gog > KC Flash

Why didn't the Flash drop a multiverse on Gog? I mean he can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time.

MJOILNIR
Everyone is welcome to thier own opinions and that is mine, like it or not. Thier is no evidence to the contrary, besides the other characters I was talking about have a lot more than just speed. I wont argue or debate over it cause I really dont care if people agree with me or not.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Gog > KC Flash

When was this? confused

In the kingdom? That series sucked and im pretty sure it wasnt canon

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'm trying to imagine Squirrel Girl pulling an upset....trying...trying...can't sad

I can. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.