Darth Sexy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GM Nebaris
Yesterday, a user by the name of 'Darth Sexy' registered. I was the first to notice it, and many others have noticed that he bears an uncanny resemblance to a user who got banned months ago, TDTD. It seems that Rex's mod checker hasen't picked up on anything fishy about his account, and so I feel it is my duty to bring this nuisance to justice. Together, we can prove that darth Sexy = tdtd, and get him banned once and for all.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Yesterday, a user by the name of 'Darth Sexy' registered. I was the first to notice it, and many others have noticed that he bears an uncanny resemblance to a user who got banned months ago, TDTD. It seems that Rex's mod checker hasen't picked up on anything fishy about his account, and so I feel it is my duty to bring this nuisance to justice. Together, we can prove that darth Sexy = tdtd, and get him banned once and for all.

You Joined a Week ago no expression

§cimitar
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You Joined a Week ago no expression That's nice, I joined 3 years ago. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Vinny Valentine

Valharu
Trouble in Paradise???

Excellent. beer

silver_tears
hahahaha

§cimitar
"he bears an uncanny resemblance to a user who got banned months ago"

Sock ? Maybe, but when I was a n00b I looked into KMC's history and knew who got banend and who didn't messed

Darth Sexy
Wow, the fact that a forum troll would make a thread about me and make a fool out of himself is priceless.. I wonder how long it would take for Rex to ban you.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Wow, the fact that a forum troll would make a thread about me and make a fool out of himself is priceless.. I wonder how long it would take for Rex to ban you.

Rex can't ban people no expression

You're an idiot ermm

§cimitar
343 posts in 2 days? messed

Storm
You' re quite making a suspect out of yourself as well.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Darth Sexy
^haha

Valharu
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Bust him up Storm. evil face

Mr. Bacon
yes

GM Nebaris

Vinny Valentine
Go away sock.

Darth Sexy
So that would mean it's NOT me you fool. You're only making yourself look worse and worse here.

Darth Sexy
Go away sock.

HAHA

HellMaster93
Ban that little socker!!!!

Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
^haha
So that would mean it's NOT me you fool. You're only making yourself look worse and worse here.
The pot calls the kettle black...

SelphieT
........you both kinda seem suspicious..........but I don't care.

Darth Sexy

hmm

HellMaster93
Yum... I smoke pot... big grin

SelphieT
ewwww I hate pot

HellMaster93
I prefer coke though... it smells GOOD!

DarkC

Yeah, I thought so as well.

redcaped
laughing

Flamboyant4Life

That is DEFINITELY tdtd.

The_Fury
smokin'

smoker4
Ban them both and seize their assets

GM Nebaris
Just thought I'd bump this thread. Damn, I should have added a poll.

§cimitar
My Spidey Sense is tingling... I smell... bullshit.

Scythe
Originally posted by SelphieT
ewwww I hate pot

I agree

RogerRamjet

what the f.uck are you talkin' about? i should i bother waisting my time on some user who just joined..i mean what the f.uck is happening here?? are we from now on greet any newcomers with distrust and stalking just because we expect him to be a sock account?? i don't wanna indulge myself into this kinda shit..if you haveto trace any newcomer down..do it...but do it on your own! don't drag anybody else into this witchhunt thingy!!

stunna1773

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
what the f.uck are you talkin' about? i should i bother waisting my time on some user who just joined..i mean what the f.uck is happening here?? are we from now on greet any newcomers with distrust and stalking just because we expect him to be a sock account?? i don't wanna indulge myself into this kinda shit..if you haveto trace any newcomer down..do it...but do it on your own! don't drag anybody else into this witchhunt thingy!!

Amen to common sense.

AC/DC'S_LVR
cornsmilecornsmilecornsmile

Quincy Archer
You're an idiot ermm

lovely...

Quincy Archer

He didn't force you my friend. Do not confuse the fact that you opted to post here with your claims of "dragging" people into it.

Flamboyant4Life
They're both socks.

GM Nebaris
How dare you stick out tongue

GM Nebaris
bump

natashia
so who was the dude that got banned that this darthsexy is supposed to resemble??

GM Nebaris
tdtd
He also seemed to log into his banned account the day sexy registered.

Spawn_Master
You Joined a Week ago no expression laughing

Spawn_Master

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. In some ways I agree. Like Scimitar said, over 350 posts in 2 days?

Definately a sock.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by natashia
so who was the dude that got banned that this darthsexy is supposed to resemble?? TDTD.

GM Nebaris
How did you know that he was tdtd?

Crusher
Amen to common sense.

And to an old freind. smile Thanks Steve for showing up. cool

~Da Rev~
Yesterday, a user by the name of 'Darth Sexy' registered. I was the first to notice it, and many others have noticed that he bears an uncanny resemblance to a user who got banned months ago, TDTD. It seems that Rex's mod checker hasen't picked up on anything fishy about his account, and so I feel it is my duty to bring this nuisance to justice. Together, we can prove that darth Sexy = tdtd, and get him banned once and for all. I officially hate everyone.

Crusher
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I officially hate everyone.

Good, now wreck somthing.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Crusher
Good, now wreck somthing. *screams at a kid that he will amount to nothing*

There, i wrecked a childs ambitions.

What do i win?

AOR
The joy of knowing that you have destroyed the heart and mind of a child. And that by doing so you have subliminally opened yourself to the possibility of demonstrating for others a past sadness in which a smaller version of you was destroyed because you failed to meet your father eye to eye. And in doing so, continue the vicious cycle because you long for the attention and support you never received when you were a child...

ermm here's a cookie

Flamboyant4Life
Wha?

GM Nebaris
Just thought I'd bump this to inform everyone that everyone in the SWVF now believes Sexy to be td. By golly gosh, I most likely deserve a reward for being the one to discover his true identity.

Lumanix
Die, die, die, lose my signature or die, die, or you'll die, die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.