Where in the movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
On a commercial an Elderly man(I thought it was Mr.Kent) was talking to Clark and said "so you flew in last week?"

Mr.Kent waas'nt in the movie and I don't remember that part.
did I miss it or did they edit it out?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kal875
On a commercial an Elderly man(I thought it was Mr.Kent) was talking to Clark and said "so you flew in last week?"

Mr.Kent waas'nt in the movie and I don't remember that part.
did I miss it or did they edit it out? I was thinking about that the other day also.

I don't know.

NoFate007
He's Martha's "boyfriend" in a scene or two that was obviously deleted. Also, rumor has it that Hugh Jackman played Jonathan Kent in a flashback sequence that also made it on the cutting room floor. We'll probably see these on the DVD.

chase el
that is correct. That was marthas boyfriend/helper. He had alot of parts as well as martha. But 70% of martha's scenes never made the final cut. They will be on the DVD as well as the rockets return to earth.

roughrider
Wasn't that Ben Hubbard, the guy who's helped Martha around the farm since Clark left?

chase el
thats the one!

Slowhand
So... Superman returns in a rocket slash spaceship in Superman Returns. I suppose he would need one to survive the red sun of Krypton (if it wasn't destroyed a la the opening scenes) or its ambient radiation. Is that to say that he constructed said rocket at the Fortress of Solitude before he left? I hope the DVD will resolve all my questions.

By the way, Superman lives in Canada, eh? I love it.

roughrider
Originally posted by Slowhand
So... Superman returns in a rocket slash spaceship in Superman Returns. I suppose he would need one to survive the red sun of Krypton (if it wasn't destroyed a la the opening scenes) or its ambient radiation. Is that to say that he constructed said rocket at the Fortress of Solitude before he left? I hope the DVD will resolve all my questions.

By the way, Superman lives in Canada, eh? I love it.

And we don't even tax him, for that Fortress up there. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.