Deadly Ernest vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
One of Alpha Flight's deadliest villians vs. the unstoppable Juggernaut (classic)

Deadly Ernest: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Deadly_Ernest

The_Fury
Juggernaut.

Mider
hmmm thats interesting guy wonder if his power could go through juggs force field and no just cause he is powered by death dont mean he can, galactus has the power cosmic and he couldnt hurt juggs, and eternity didnt kill him wonder why im just saying i dont know if deaths touch can hurt him

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The_Fury
Juggernaut.

How?

Originally posted by Mider
hmmm thats interesting guy wonder if his power could go through juggs force field and no just cause he is powered by death dont mean he can, galactus has the power cosmic and he couldnt hurt juggs, and eternity didnt kill him wonder why im just saying i dont know if deaths touch can hurt him

They said on more than one occasion he has equal power with Death's touch, not just powered by her.

Whittdawg92
juggernaut wins, cuz this guy's dead. game over. can't kill someone that's already dead.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
juggernaut wins, cuz this guy's dead. game over. can't kill someone that's already dead.

We don't know if he is dead or not, besides this is a battle with Ernest before running into his daughter.

Swanky-Tuna
Does this entire fight hinge on wether or not his death touch will kill Juggernaut?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Mider
galactus has the power cosmic and he couldnt hurt juggs,

Which is complete bullshit. However, I'm not saying that Ernest can kill him. Maybe he can, maybe he can't.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Which is complete bullshit. However, I'm not saying that Ernest can kill him. Maybe he can, maybe he can't.

Not exactly...cosmics have problems with Magic . While their power is science based magic is a sort of 'wild-card' you can throw into the mix...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by grey fox
Not exactly...cosmics have problems with Magic . While their power is science based magic is a sort of 'wild-card' you can throw into the mix...

Still, if the possibilities are endless, there must be more than one way to pull it off.

outarddwarf
Juggernaut takes it.

King_Mungi
For those who say Juggernaut takes it how does he?

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox

Galactus eats planet.....

No more Juggy no expression

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does this entire fight hinge on wether or not his death touch will kill Juggernaut? Pretty much as that is Deadly's only power and if it doesn't then Juggs is just going to rip him apart and throw all the pieces of him into space.

King_Mungi
We don't even know if he could rip him apart, Nemesis blade can cut between atoms and is magical based.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

Dinalfos
Earnest can only be killed by Nemesis Blade. Apparantly.

newjak86
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We don't even know if he could rip him apart, Nemesis blade can cut between atoms and is magical based.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis Well Puck was shown to cut him with a magic sword. Plus I bet Nemsis's sword isn't the strongest power on Earth so you gotta think just because it says it is the only thing doesn't make it so.

Secondly Jugg's could just pick him up and throw him into space. Thats if Juggs can't tear him apart.

as to whether or not Deadly's power will work on Juggs well Juggs has survived being thrown Oblivion by Eternity. And generally being powered by a magical being who eternity couldn't even get rid off helps. I think there is more of case for him surviving then being put down but no one can really say unles they meet.

Whittdawg92
We don't know if he is dead or not, besides this is a battle with Ernest before running into his daughter. can't be killed = dead. he died a while ago, he's just still up and running.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by newjak86
Well Puck was shown to cut him with a magic sword. Plus I bet Nemsis's sword isn't the strongest power on Earth so you gotta think just because it says it is the only thing doesn't make it so.

Secondly Jugg's could just pick him up and throw him into space. Thats if Juggs can't tear him apart.

as to whether or not Deadly's power will work on Juggs well Juggs has survived being thrown Oblivion by Eternity. And generally being powered by a magical being who eternity couldn't even get rid off helps. I think there is more of case for him surviving then being put down but no one can really say unles they meet.

Puck used Nemesis sword, and no they never said that just that it was basically crated to battle Deadly Ernest and Nemesis is the living embiotment of the spirit of retribution.

That's fine

Except that's a durability feat, Ernest could pull out his soul which isn't connected to his durability.

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
can't be killed = dead. he died a while ago, he's just still up and running.

He's not dead though, he "died" but was still alive on the morgue table. Plus rules of the board state they are at their best

newjak86
Puck used Nemesis sword, and no they never said that just that it was basically crated to battle Deadly Ernest and Nemesis is the living embiotment of the spirit of retribution.

That's fine

Except that's a durability feat, Ernest could pull out his soul which isn't connected to his durability.

He's not dead though, he "died" but was still alive on the morgue table. Plus rules of the board state they are at their best Younf into a grey area Mungi this guy from the looks of things hasn't really done much it terms of top tier guys. Plus Cain'sower is derived from magic so once again there is no certain way to see if his power will work on Cain

King_Mungi
Younf into a grey area Mungi this guy from the looks of things hasn't really done much it terms of top tier guys. Plus Cain'sower is derived from magic so once again there is no certain way to see if his power will work on Cain

It was stated on more than one occasion he was just as lethal Death's touch as Death herself. His soul isn't, his durability and strength is that's completly different.

newjak86
It was stated on more than one occasion he was just as lethal Death's touch as Death herself. His soul isn't, his durability and strength is that's completly different. No his being literally everything about him is Magical. He is a magical being now.

He defies many odds of death even being stripped of all his flesh and bones the person doing it thought Juggs would die for sure. I mean there is no way to know for certain that it will kill him or not when the person who powers him Eternity couldn't get rid off.

King_Mungi
No his being literally everything about him is Magical. He is a magical being now.

He defies many odds of death even being stripped of all his flesh and bones the person doing it thought Juggs would die for sure. I mean there is no way to know for certain that it will kill him or not when the person who powers him Eternity couldn't get rid off.

Now? unless I missed something when has this happened where even his very soul is magical now.

Once again did those actually remove his soul? that's completly different, as Wolverine has done similar feats as well

newjak86
Now? unless I missed something when has this happened where even his very soul is magical now.

Once again did those actually remove his soul? that's completly different, as Wolverine has done similar feats as well Well he is a magical being now as he is literally sustained from magical energies.

Secondly who is the strongest person Deadly has actually killed. Because people can say alot of things doesn't make it true.
Secondly Juggernaut is being powered by a person who Eternity couldn't get rid off.

Like I said there is no clear cut answer to this one Mungi until they meet because both have different makers and ideas behind them.

Juggs was literally made to be unkillable basically

King_Mungi
Well he is a magical being now as he is literally sustained from magical energies.

Secondly who is the strongest person Deadly has actually killed. Because people can say alot of things doesn't make it true.
Secondly Juggernaut is being powered by a person who Eternity couldn't get rid off.

Like I said there is no clear cut answer to this one Mungi until they meet because both have different makers and ideas behind them.

Juggs was literally made to be unkillable basically

Not his soul, Nemesis is powered by magically reasons and the only reason Deadly Ernest touch didn't work on Nemesis is she is already dead. Talisman is magically based, but she still has a human soul

All of Alpha Flight, being powered by someone and being the person that powers an avatar is completly different. You can't claim Juggernaut is anyway equal to Cyrotak.

That's the point of this debate, if it was clear cut why would I make this thread ?

but he isn't.

newjak86
Not his soul, Nemesis is powered by magically reasons and the only reason Deadly Ernest touch didn't work on Nemesis is she is already dead. Talisman is magically based, but she still has a human soul

All of Alpha Flight, being powered by someone and being the person that powers an avatar is completly different. You can't claim Juggernaut is anyway equal to Cyrotak.

That's the point of this debate, if it was clear cut why would I make this thread ?

but he isn't. He is powered by Cyttorak though is the point and Cyttorak's power which is fueling Cain's is no pushover.
The other point I brought up is who is the strongest person Deadly has actually killed.
No one really knows what would happen if these two actually did touch.

King_Mungi
He is powered by Cyttorak though is the point and Cyttorak's power which is fueling Cain's is no pushover.
The other point I brought up is who is the strongest person Deadly has actually killed.
No one really knows what would happen if these two actually did touch.

Sasquatch is powered by Tanaraq, but he isn't Tanaraq and can still be killed. His human soul was then sent to the realm of the beasts as the two souls are completly seperate.

All of Alpha Flight.

That's the point of the debate

newjak86
Sasquatch is powered by Tanaraq, but he isn't Tanaraq and can still be killed. His human soul was then sent to the realm of the beasts as the two souls are completly seperate.

All of Alpha Flight.

That's the point of the debate Alpha Flight none of them had the kind of power Juggs had in terms of strength.
Secondly Tanaraq takes over Sasquatch and thats when he gets Tanaraqs power until then he isn't normally connected to the Great Beast as far as I know.

Cain on the other hand is directly connected to Cyttorak there is a link between them where Cyttorak feeds Cain his powers.

Cain very well could walk up to Deadly grab him by the arm and tear it off being protected by Cyttorak's power if you want to know the truth. Is it for certain no but more likely then Deadly killing Cain as Cain is supposed to be an unkillable unstoppable person wink

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight none of them had the kind of power Juggs had in terms of strength.
Secondly Tanaraq takes over Sasquatch and thats when he gets Tanaraqs power until then he isn't normally connected to the Great Beast as far as I know.

Cain on the other hand is directly connected to Cyttorak there is a link between them where Cyttorak feeds Cain his powers.

Cain very well could walk up to Deadly grab him by the arm and tear it off being protected by Cyttorak's power if you want to know the truth. Is it for certain no but more likely then Deadly killing Cain as Cain is supposed to be an unkillable unstoppable person wink

So? you do realise even magical beings can be killed no? Death's touch even works on them.

Incorrect, Sasquatch is Tanaraq as he gives him the power to take his form but not his true power. Even the Exiles Sasquatch explained he uses them as an avatar and when the time is right he takes over the body as the contracts stipulates.

As does Sasquatch and Tanaraq, as he is using his body but doesn't tap into it's full true power. It's the exact same sense as Juggernaut.

Or by touching Ernest is soul is removed and killed

newjak86
So? you do realise even magical beings can be killed no? Death's touch even works on them.

Incorrect, Sasquatch is Tanaraq as he gives him the power to take his form but not his true power. Even the Exiles Sasquatch explained he uses them as an avatar and when the time is right he takes over the body as the contracts stipulates.

As does Sasquatch and Tanaraq, as he is using his body but doesn't tap into it's full true power. It's the exact same sense as Juggernaut.

Or by touching Ernest is soul is removed and killed So sasquatch is constantly being fed power from the Great Beast Tanaraq at all ties because that is what is happening with Cain.

Plus Cyttorak is a little bit higher on the food chain then some great beasts as Eternity wasn't even able to get to rid of him.

Yes magical beings can be killed but simple sayings without backing it up isn't enough to say he can kill anybody he touches. All those people are lower than Jugg's in power. While his power may not be more versatile it is still more then them. Just because it can be described as such doesn't make it so until you show me a scan of him taking down someone like say Thor or DR. Strange in power and protection then I will say he has a chance.

King_Mungi
So sasquatch is constantly being fed power from the Great Beast Tanaraq at all ties because that is what is happening with Cain.

Plus Cyttorak is a little bit higher on the food chain then some great beasts as Eternity wasn't even able to get to rid of him.

Yes magical beings can be killed but simple sayings without backing it up isn't enough to say he can kill anybody he touches. All those people are lower than Jugg's in power. While his power may not be more versatile it is still more then them. Just because it can be described as such doesn't make it so until you show me a scan of him taking down someone like say Thor or DR. Strange in power and protection then I will say he has a chance.

Yep, but he doesn't get his full true power same as Jugz

We don't know what level they are on, but as said you can't kill them merely send them away. Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath in the same day.

Well considering he beat Death, and by doing so was given Death's equal ability with death touch as stated multiple times. He's never faced them, but such things as stated and shown cannot simply be ignored in that manner. Juggernaut is not Cyttorak, and Juggernaut can be killed so having Death's touch that puts him at a disadvantage as Cain's soul is still availbile for attacks just like his mind as he isn't Cyttorak. Jugz doesn't have an immortal soul

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-09.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-10.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-11.jpg

newjak86
Yep, but he doesn't get his full true power same as Jugz

We don't know what level they are on, but as said you can't kill them merely send them away. Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath in the same day.

Well considering he beat Death, and by doing so was given Death's equal ability with death touch as stated multiple times. He's never faced them, but such things as stated and shown cannot simply be ignored in that manner. Juggernaut is not Cyttorak, and Juggernaut can be killed so having Death's touch that puts him at a disadvantage as Cain's soul is still availbile for attacks just like his mind as he isn't Cyttorak. Jugz doesn't have an immortal soul

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-09.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-10.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-11.jpg He beat death that is funny how does someone beat Death if Death wants them. Listen truth is we don't know exactly what power level he is on. He killed Alpha Flight all of whom are not exaclty on the same level as Jugegrnaut. Juggs has also survived being Thrown into Oblivion by Eternity and survived yes they are durabilit feats but that is all we can go by. As of now Cain is far more durable then them.

We don't really know what range of power he operates on. I mean are you telling me that he could say touch Odin and King thor and they would die. Same thing here Juggs is on the next level from he is proven to do so we can't assume he can't.

I would more lean to him since his power is magic based and he is directly linked to Cyttorak he could be prtoected from such attacks.

King_Mungi
He beat death that is funny how does someone beat Death if Death wants them. Listen truth is we don't know exactly what power level he is on. He killed Alpha Flight all of whom are not exaclty on the same level as Jugegrnaut. Juggs has also survived being Thrown into Oblivion by Eternity and survived yes they are durabilit feats but that is all we can go by. As of now Cain is far more durable then them.

We don't really know what range of power he operates on. I mean are you telling me that he could say touch Odin and King thor and they would die. Same thing here Juggs is on the next level from he is proven to do so we can't assume he can't.

I would more lean to him since his power is magic based and he is directly linked to Cyttorak he could be prtoected from such attacks.

He did it, and she then gave him her powers as well, so he would send souls to her if he couldn't have his.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight31-22.jpg

No, but it was all explained as he is the only mortal to ever beat death and gain Death's abilities. Once again durability feat, not his soul. It's just like Jugz can be attacked through the mind it's a totally different aspect. It's not a question of durability if Ernest literally can take your soul with a touch

If it's true he is equal with Death's touch, then yes he probally could but actually touching them would be the problem.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight31-11.jpg

Once again, magic doesn't stop death and Cyttorak and Cain's souls are seperate. Why would he have an immortal soul?

newjak86
He did it, and she then gave him her powers as well, so he would send souls to her if he couldn't have his.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight31-22.jpg

No, but it was all explained as he is the only mortal to ever beat death and gain Death's abilities. Once again durability feat, not his soul. It's just like Jugz can be attacked through the mind it's a totally different aspect. It's not a question of durability if Ernest literally can take your soul with a touch

If it's true he is equal with Death's touch, then yes he probally could but actually touching them would be the problem.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight31-11.jpg

Once again, magic doesn't stop death and Cyttorak and Cain's souls are seperate. Why would he have an immortal soul? So whay your saying is that he can kill Skyfahters with a touch because some people claim he is like Death's touch now when he has only been able to kill a few Aplha Flighters. confused

I know he seems really bad but you just can't assume alot of people make claims that seem alright like the power of a million exploding suns doesn't mean he does until proven. saying stuff doesn't make it true.

Magic may not prevent death but it sure can protect against a good many attacks that can kill. The problem here is we don't know exactly just how strong Deadly's power is compared to otehr top tiers ability to resist it.

Plus this has been fun but in the end no matter what Juggs wins just to let you know

King_Mungi
So whay your saying is that he can kill Skyfahters with a touch because some people claim he is like Death's touch now when he has only been able to kill a few Aplha Flighters. confused

I know he seems really bad but you just can't assume alot of people make claims that seem alright like the power of a million exploding suns doesn't mean he does until proven. saying stuff doesn't make it true.

Magic may not prevent death but it sure can protect against a good many attacks that can kill. The problem here is we don't know exactly just how strong Deadly's power is compared to otehr top tiers ability to resist it.

Plus this has been fun but in the end no matter what Juggs wins just to let you know

No, because he himself became the agent of Death and gained equal to Death's touch. Even Lionel Jeffries couldn't reanimate anyone from Ernest's touch.

Except who ever he touched died and he sent their souls directily to Death, as a punishment or gift as he vanquished Death himself. Honestly how many can claim they have vanquished death themselves? few and far between.

Sure, but most of those attacks relate to his durability not his soul. It's just like Jugz is one of the most durable people in the Marvel universe, but still can be downed by a telepathy attack. His soul is completly seperate as he doesn't have an immortal soul.

I disagree, but to each his own.

newjak86
No, because he himself became the agent of Death and gained equal to Death's touch. Even Lionel Jeffries couldn't reanimate anyone from Ernest's touch.

Except who ever he touched died and he sent their souls directily to Death, as a punishment or gift as he vanquished Death himself. Honestly how many can claim they have vanquished death themselves? few and far between.

Sure, but most of those attacks relate to his durability not his soul. It's just like Jugz is one of the most durable people in the Marvel universe, but still can be downed by a telepathy attack. His soul is completly seperate as he doesn't have an immortal soul.

I disagree, but to each his own. Still though its just saying stuff we don't know just how strong his power really is. I mean we just can't assume his touch is deadly for everyone without an immortal soul.

Anyways the reason wh yCain wins this match no matter what he doesn't even have to touch Deadly. He just puts up his forcefield so he can't be touched then Punches him into orbit

King_Mungi
Still though its just saying stuff we don't know just how strong his power really is. I mean we just can't assume his touch is deadly for everyone without an immortal soul.

Anyways the reason wh yCain wins this match no matter what he doesn't even have to touch Deadly. He just puts up his forcefield so he can't be touched then Punches him into orbit

Well it was said he has just as lethal touch as Death and anyone can die and he literally became the agent of Death after she couldn't steal his soul.

Well he stole Roger Bochs soul even when he was phased into a robot, so technically he doesn't directly have to touch you.

newjak86
Well it was said he has just as lethal touch as Death and anyone can die and he literally became the agent of Death after she couldn't steal his soul.

Well he stole Roger Bochs soul even when he was phased into a robot, so technically he doesn't directly have to touch you. Yeah an agent just like Cian is an agent of Cyttorak you can't really say he possesses the power of Death until he has proven he can kill someone high on the food chain.

Doesn't when he fazes with the Box he actually becomes the robot or something like that. Cain shield is literally around him not touching him at all. confused
I don't see him hurting Cain with the shield up at all.

King_Mungi
Yeah an agent just like Cian is an agent of Cyttorak you can't really say he possesses the power of Death until he has proven he can kill someone high on the food chain.

Doesn't when he fazes with the Box he actually becomes the robot or something like that. Cain shield is literally around him not touching him at all. confused
I don't see him hurting Cain with the shield up at all.

Except it was stated on more than one occasion he had equal death touch to Death herself, Jugz can;t say that.

Yes, there are no organs or anything just a robot so he didn't directly touch Bochs ie human physical contact.

He doesn't need to hurt him just steal his soul

newjak86
Except it was stated on more than one occasion he had equal death touch to Death herself, Jugz can;t say that.

Yes, there are no organs or anything just a robot so he didn't directly touch Bochs ie human physical contact.

He doesn't need to hurt him just steal his soul Stated by non cosmic characters who don't know anything about Death the being. Until then it here say because he hasn't proven anything on par with that statement being the point and someone already survived his touch even if she was already dead it still happened and if his touch was on par with Death herself none of that would have mattered.

Seondyl his soul becomes part of the Box suit so touching it literally means touching him.

He isn't directly touching cain with the shield up so Juggs throws him into orbit

King_Mungi
Stated by non cosmic characters who don't know anything about Death the being. Until then it here say because he hasn't proven anything on par with that statement being the point and someone already survived his touch even if she was already dead it still happened and if his touch was on par with Death herself none of that would have mattered.

Seondyl his soul becomes part of the Box suit so touching it literally means touching him.

He isn't directly touching cain with the shield up so Juggs throws him into orbit

Except, his bio and himself stated the alteration and literally anyone who he touched died. He became an immortal being as stated, and they also showed his head cut off and still lived so his claims are far from false. Ummm....how does that prove it doesn't work if his death touch failed against someone who is already dead? why would it work? she is the living spirit of retribution, you can't kill what's already dead. She was risen by death to take out Deadly Ernest with the Scell.

He pulled the life out of the circuits, that's completly different

I don't think that matters. If he can easily catch Northstar and Aurora, Jugz is not going to easily grab him.

newjak86
Except, his bio and himself stated the alteration and literally anyone who he touched died. He became an immortal being as stated, and they also showed his head cut off and still lived so his claims are far from false. Ummm....how does that prove it doesn't work if his death touch failed against someone who is already dead? why would it work? she is the living spirit of retribution, you can't kill what's already dead. She was risen by death to take out Deadly Ernest with the Scell.

He pulled the life out of the circuits, that's completly different

I don't think that matters. If he can easily catch Northstar and Aurora, Jugz is not going to easily grab him. Bios make out everyone their about to be really bad. Heck Cain is said to be absolutly unstoppable and indestructable in his bio but I know instances where that isn't true roll eyes (sarcastic)

Until actual feats can back up a claim it is just a claim. For instance Thor likens himself to a god but in he isn't. Hulk says he is the strongest there is but I can name a few people stronger than him. Just because someone says they can kill anything they touch doesn't make it so confused

He pulled the life out of someone who had become one with the Box Suit literally becoming a part of it.

So he can now run really fast or he is simply very quick because Puck seemed to be dodging him just fine.

Secondly to previous statement Magic can protect you from a lot and generally is used to bend rules of things that shouldn't happen.

Looks Dr. Strange Stalemated the IG because of magic when the IG was used to destroy Eternity before. Magic trumps alot and goes really far especially when your being powered by a high level Magic entity like Cyttorak. You can't simply say that Dreadly's touch when
A) we have no idea what real power level it operates on
B) Cain is powered by magic by a high level magic ebing that even Eternity couldn't get rid off.
I mean it is a loose idea that Deadly will put Cain down and not one that can be supported based on the evidence you can give. Even still with his sheild Deadly doesn't touch him anyways.

King_Mungi
Bios make out everyone their about to be really bad. Heck Cain is said to be absolutly unstoppable and indestructable in his bio but I know instances where that isn't true roll eyes (sarcastic)

Until actual feats can back up a claim it is just a claim. For instance Thor likens himself to a god but in he isn't. Hulk says he is the strongest there is but I can name a few people stronger than him. Just because someone says they can kill anything they touch doesn't make it so confused

He pulled the life out of someone who had become one with the Box Suit literally becoming a part of it.

So he can now run really fast or he is simply very quick because Puck seemed to be dodging him just fine.

Secondly to previous statement Magic can protect you from a lot and generally is used to bend rules of things that shouldn't happen.

Looks Dr. Strange Stalemated the IG because of magic when the IG was used to destroy Eternity before. Magic trumps alot and goes really far especially when your being powered by a high level Magic entity like Cyttorak. You can't simply say that Dreadly's touch when
A) we have no idea what real power level it operates on
B) Cain is powered by magic by a high level magic ebing that even Eternity couldn't get rid off.
I mean it is a loose idea that Deadly will put Cain down and not one that can be supported based on the evidence you can give. Even still with his sheild Deadly doesn't touch him anyways.

Yes, but remember rules of the board state they go by their best showings, not jobber instances. He beat Death, which even cosmic beings have never done. He was said to be immortal and was shown to have both his arms and head cut off and still lived and said his death touch was deadlier as ever.

Ummm...Thor is a god, and Hulk does have the potential to be the strongest.

Actually no, basically all there is just his councious as said you "you can't kill a robot" and then Deadly Ernest sucks the life out of the circuits.

Well considering he also dodged Nemesis, and Puck is older than him and it's his experience and age that allows him to learn these battle strageties. As stated once again. He caught the twins in mid-flight while his back was turned to them.

Once again does that prove Dr.Strange can't die? far from it. Your basing magical attacks as a means they can't die which is incorrect. Sasquatch is basically the exact same thing as Jugz and yet he can still die as he doesn't have the immortal soul and neither does Cain.

A) No, but from what he was shown to do and stated he is uber
B) Once again he isn't him, he is far from him and his soul is not his. Tanaraq is a uber skyfather, who a person who Dr.Strange said he couldn't beat is absolutely terrified of the Great Beasts.

Yes, but magic doesn't protect you from death. Stop claiming it can, as Cain doesn't have an immortal soul.

Except, you havn't read Alpha Flight and I already corrected you on several points. It's far from a loose claim.

Swanky-Tuna
Can we please stop pretending Juggernaut and Eternity seriously fought to a stalemate? If Eternity wanted Juggernaut dead he'd be dead.

newjak86
Yes, but remember rules of the board state they go by their best showings, not jobber instances. He beat Death, which even cosmic beings have never done. He was said to be immortal and was shown to have both his arms and head cut off and still lived and said his death touch was deadlier as ever.

Ummm...Thor is a god, and Hulk does have the potential to be the strongest.

Actually no, basically all there is just his councious as said you "you can't kill a robot" and then Deadly Ernest sucks the life out of the circuits.

Well considering he also dodged Nemesis, and Puck is older than him and it's his experience and age that allows him to learn these battle strageties. As stated once again. He caught the twins in mid-flight while his back was turned to them.

Once again does that prove Dr.Strange can't die? far from it. Your basing magical attacks as a means they can't die which is incorrect. Sasquatch is basically the exact same thing as Jugz and yet he can still die as he doesn't have the immortal soul and neither does Cain.

A) No, but from what he was shown to do and stated he is uber
B) Once again he isn't him, he is far from him and his soul is not his. Tanaraq is a uber skyfather, who a person who Dr.Strange said he couldn't beat is absolutely terrified of the Great Beasts.

Yes, but magic doesn't protect you from death. Stop claiming it can, as Cain doesn't have an immortal soul.

Except, you havn't read Alpha Flight and I already corrected you on several points. It's far from a loose claim. So your saying he is a cosmic level being now laughing
Listen all this is being a little foolish don't you think I mean your claiming something from a character when nothing ha been shown. Once again claims don't get you anywhere at all and on panel feats backed up by claims that make them true. As of right now all you have have proven is him and a few other characters saying it then killing a few Alpah Flighters all of whom are on a much lower power rating then Juggs isn't going to cut it.

Juggs has survived many things that would kille Aplha Flighters no problem maybe it a durability thing but thats we really have to go on right now as you haven't provided anything showing Deadly to be this massive threat you claim.

Point is Magic protects people from a lot of things and someitmes even death. Dr. Strange took on IG which is greater than any Skyfather ever could hope to be with Magic abd Death heself wasn't able to do anything to people with the IG magic generallt trumps all when it is coming from high level magical entities which Cain has a connection to one its that simple Mungi.

So until you give a scan of Deadly actually showing this grand power on level suffiecent to end Juggs life then I'll agree but you haven't done any of that.

Whittdawg92
Can we please stop pretending Juggernaut and Eternity seriously fought to a stalemate? If Eternity wanted Juggernaut dead he'd be dead. I KNOW!!!! omg people, juggs is badass, but he's not above eternity.

newjak86
Can we please stop pretending Juggernaut and Eternity seriously fought to a stalemate? If Eternity wanted Juggernaut dead he'd be dead. No ones saying he fought Eternity I said he got thrown into Oblivion by Eternity your putting words in my mouth Swanky wink

King_Mungi
So your saying he is a cosmic level being now laughing
Listen all this is being a little foolish don't you think I mean your claiming something from a character when nothing ha been shown. Once again claims don't get you anywhere at all and on panel feats backed up by claims that make them true. As of right now all you have have proven is him and a few other characters saying it then killing a few Alpah Flighters all of whom are on a much lower power rating then Juggs isn't going to cut it.

Juggs has survived many things that would kille Aplha Flighters no problem maybe it a durability thing but thats we really have to go on right now as you haven't provided anything showing Deadly to be this massive threat you claim.

Point is Magic protects people from a lot of things and someitmes even death. Dr. Strange took on IG which is greater than any Skyfather ever could hope to be with Magic abd Death heself wasn't able to do anything to people with the IG magic generallt trumps all when it is coming from high level magical entities which Cain has a connection to one its that simple Mungi.

So until you give a scan of Deadly actually showing this grand power on level suffiecent to end Juggs life then I'll agree but you haven't done any of that.

Don't you dare tell Swanky not to put words into your mouth, when your doing it to me. I never said he was a cosmic being, but I stated a fact he vanquished death and thus became immortal. This is an impressive feat, but does this put him on a cosmic level? no. Except it has been shown and stated, have you read the issues? It was stated he was immortal and it was shown he was cut into dozens of peices and for months he still lived on the morgue table, and later had his head cut off and still lived. They said he had equal to death's touch more than once, and who ever he touched they died instanally. All of the claims have been proven.

What? you do realise Alpha Flight has gone against several skyfathers before. Once again it pays to have actually read the series

Once again bull, Snowbird, Belasco, Kulan Gath, Sasquatch, etx. are magically creatues but they died. Magic does not protect you from death, don't even claim that as that is completly wrong. Dr.Strange used artificats and items that Jugz has no means of actually getting, so don't even compare the two. Even in GLA they mentioned cosmic beings will all die one day.

Except you havn't proved that it wouldn't work, you keep mentioning his master but Jugs is not him not even close. He isn't a cosmic level being, far from it.

Swanky-Tuna
I still think this thread is silly though. There's not really a way to prove if Ernest's powers would work on Juggernaut or not. If they do, would it kill Juggernaut or would he continue as a magical zombie? Who knows.

Whittdawg92
he would just become a zombie or undead. stalemate.

DickBlazer
juggs= history
ernest wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.