Can some girls answer some questions for me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§cimitar
This is probably a mistake posting this here, but here goes:

I saw one of those semi-annoying "What a girl really wants" MySpace bullitens and decided to ask the poster some questions, but she got angry at me for the questions messed Maybe the girls here can answer.

- MIDOL IS LIKE CRACK. end of story.

What the hell is Midol?

- gossip isnt a sin. its an art.

Gossip is bullshit; why do girls do it?

- we must go to the bathroom in groups

Why is this?

- we need girls nights OFTEN.

My mom had girls nights often, and she ended up cheating on my dad. What exactly is it these girls nights entail?

- we hold grudges and WE NEVER FORGET THE THING YOU SAY TO US THAT HURT.

Some guys literally will get annoyed at a girl if they never let something go, espeically if it was said more than 6 months ago. You can remember, but why can't girls let go?

- never ever ask a girl what she weighs; or imply anything about her weight being too much or too little. just don`t do it!

Don't girls prefer honesty?

- girls notice every little thing so be careful what you say and do

Why should we care if you scrutinize our every move? Why should we act different because of it? I'd rather a girl liked me for me rather than what I am tryng to be because she's looking at me under a microscope.

- our eyes are located in our heads. not our chest or butt. when
youre not looking in our eyes, WE KN0W.

How often do guys actually randomly start looking at your breasts? And how would you know if they're looking at your ass unless your head rotates 180 degrees?

-when you ask us what is wrong and we say nothing, there is something usually wrong.

I want to know why girls turn this into a game - and why they don't realize guys asking them what's wrong usually means they care, and that it hurts us when you continually refuse to tell us and you're obviously lieing about it. Why don't you just say 'yes' instead of 'no?

DanZeke25
JacopeX should know the answers.

Xirius

ThePittman

§cimitar
Originally posted by DanZeke25
JacopeX should know the answers. laughing

Soleran
I was going to come up with some witty and honest responses to most of your questions there laddy, then I realized something.

Answers to those questions really aren't even worth your time, some girls fit alot of that list and the bitchiness as well, however most don't,

So the moral of the story is if you go out with a girl where a number of these things are issues just run away they are a *****.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Soleran
I was going to come up with some witty and honest responses to most of your questions there laddy, then I realized something.

Answers to those questions really aren't even worth your time, some girls fit alot of that list and the bitchiness as well, however most don't,

So the moral of the story is if you go out with a girl where a number of these things are issues just run away they are a *****. I know this already, I just wanted the questions answered ermm

Soleran
If you know it then the answers should just be common sense to you.

Unless of course you're trying to interview a bunch of girls with those questions:P

§cimitar
Originally posted by Soleran
If you know it then the answers should just be common sense to you.

Unless of course you're trying to interview a bunch of girls with those questions:P Nooo... I meant that I know that if they really do those things they're likely not worth the time. I just want to know why erm

ThePittman

Noa

Valharu

§cimitar
It's not always what "we" did though. But they do that regardless. And not saying anything doesn't help the matter whatsoever if they don't tell you. What the f**k?

I know that, but what I don't get is why it seems like they expect us to change our behavior to match their exact expectations in every single way, shape and form so that even the 'little things' we do are up 'snuff and to their liking. That's the impression I got from that statement.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Noa
laughingthats funny! wait...what the hell is Midol?? confused Apparently a very effective PMS drug.

silver_tears

ThePittman
Any relation ship is a blending of the two, you both will have thing that annoy each other and the hard part is ignoring some and changing other. Just as you have to change some of your habits so does she, now granted its normally more for the guy but that they way things are.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by silver_tears
some guys' eyes just gravitate downwards

laughing

Scythe
It's best to shut the hell up and go with the flow. Trust me, if there was something us men could do, I'de do it, but there isn't. Women will find a reason to b*tch at first sight disagreement. Much like it's alright for women to stalk and include herself by force when a man leaves her, yet when a man stalks and follows a woman, he is arrested and taken to rape prison.

Xirius
Were the people in rape prison mean to you? confused

Valharu
laughing out loud

Scythe
No....they were quite nice...you'de be surprise how weird wheelchair prison is...

Xirius
Well thats good. Did they include you in all their games?

Scythe
I paid them munny, and they shipped me to Africa...

Xirius
Are you sure that was rape prison?

As opposed to, say, an airport?

Scythe
Xirius, your the king of lame jokes, but still I laugh them out of pity, hehehehe, good stuff.

Vinny Valentine
No no, Yes Vagina, special time of the month.

Scythe
My brain just exploded...

Xirius
Originally posted by Scythe
Xirius, your the king of lame jokes, but still I laugh them out of pity, hehehehe, good stuff.

this from the guy that said
It means, warning, lameness ahead...

and a variety of other embarassingly crap quips?
The main difference is that I didnt laugh at yours........... partly out of pity, partly because they were in no way humourous..... no expression

Scythe
Wah wah? What's that? Hmm?

Xirius
Wah wah? What's that? Hmm?
Oh my God...................the ultimate comeback.
All your wit and intelligence have finally reached their potential as you reply "Wah wah? What's that? Hmm?"
Well done, you've clearly pointed out some huge flaw in my comment and aren't at all resorting to immature or just plain idiotic responses.
Good for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xirius
Anyway, Im going to bed.
Bye all.

Scythe
Yeah....um...you take things too seriously Xirius, what crawled up your ass and died? For your information, I am the self-proclaimed king of lame, let's go with that. Mhmm, sweet. So, take it easy, later.

Xirius
Yeah....um...you take things too seriously Xirius, what crawled up your ass and died? For your information, I am the self-proclaimed king of lame, let's go with that. Mhmm, sweet. So, take it easy, later.

What crawled up my ass?
WEll for one thing, when SelphieT took back her comment about George, thinking that that was the name of a friend I had talked about earlier, she made it pretty clear that it was something personal, and not to be joked about.
Then you proposed killing him, and told her to take it back.
George, actually wasnt the friend I discussed, but at the time, you thought he was, and you had no problem joking about killing him, despite the fact that you dont know what the **** made it a personal situation.
What "crawled up my ass" is that you joke about something you dont know about, but that has been established as taboo for joking about.
Im not describing my friends situation on an online forum, but if I do take it seriously, its none of your ****ing business to tell me to do ohterwise.
Grow the **** up!!

Ok, now Im going.

Scythe, Ill probably be sorry about ranting like that tomorrow, but Im really pissed off now, so just in case I dont regret it later, Ill post it anyway.

Cya.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Xirius
What crawled up my ass?
WEll for one thing, when SelphieT took back her comment about George, thinking that that was the name of a friend I had talked about earlier, she made it pretty clear that it was something personal, and not to be joked about.
Then you proposed killing him, and told her to take it back.
George, actually wasnt the friend I discussed, but at the time, you thought he was, and you had no problem joking about killing him, despite the fact that you dont know what the **** made it a personal situation.
What "crawled up my ass" is that you joke about something you dont know about, but that has been established as taboo for joking about.
Im not describing my friends situation on an online forum, but if I do take it seriously, its none of your ****ing business to tell me to do ohterwise.
Grow the **** up!!

Ok, now Im going.

Scythe, Ill probably be sorry about ranting like that tomorrow, but Im really pissed off now, so just in case I dont regret it later, Ill post it anyway.

Cya. w00t

Daedalus

Nazgulinthedark

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
No. Just don't do it.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shock.gif

LethalFemme

Soleran
Originally posted by LethalFemme
A lot of these are self answered. The fact you don't know shows how little you know about women. Also men gossip just as much as women. eek! who said?

§cimitar
A lot of these are self answered. The fact you don't know shows how little you know about women. Also men gossip just as much as women.

Idiot, the purpose of asking questions is to learn. Instead of pointing out the obvious, that I don't know a lot about women, could you try to educate me by responding with answers that are actually viable, useable, instead of your useless drivel about how I'm "Ignorant and stupid so should shut up" drivel, mkay?

Roland
A lot of these are self answered. The fact you don't know shows how little you know about women. Also men gossip just as much as women.

Guys never gossip.... shifty eek!

JaehSkywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.