Flash vs. Gambit (Full potential for both)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
Forgive me if this has been done before, but I still don't get how the seach function works now.

Flash at full potential can run fast enough to time travel. Gambit at full potential can control all kinetic energy, possibly controlling motion and time.

Who wins?

magneto1992
flash speedblits him and wins

Validus
Flash also controls kinetic energy.

He drops the multiverse on Gambit's head.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Validus

That kills me. Is that canon? If so, I'd love to see pics of that.

Mider
isnt full potential gambit the new son? he could charge planets up and blow them up but i dont remeber him being like the ruler of kinetic energy, full potential flash is suppose to be like THEE SPEED FORCE on legs isnt he?

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus

No on his Dome piece!!!!

Soljer
If they both have complete control over Kinetic Energy, couldn't they do very comparable feats?

Mider
how does he have controll over all kinetic energy, he's just a mutant even scarlet witch couldnt go beyond this universe could she? flash is a super being yes but he is powered by something thats an essential part of the universe.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mider
how does he have controll over all kinetic energy, he's just a mutant even scarlet witch couldnt go beyond this universe could she? flash is a super being yes but he is powered by something thats an essential part of the universe.

His New Sun form DID have control over kinetic energy. He was jumping to different realities to destroy his alternate versions of himself.

rotiart
I wish I could say New Sun wins... But gambit beat New Sun... and people are right.. blitz wins.

badabing
Flash = Zero to lightspeed in a picosecond.

grey fox
Flash with ease , didn't New Son try to do a suicide move on King Hyperion and fail ?

golem370
Yet he can't run in the air roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Flash = Zero to lightspeed in a picosecond.

co-signed no expression

So this is basicly Kingdom Come Flash... so he also has the most badass hat in comics....

Jay Garricks hat >>>>>>>>> Anything cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by golem370
Yet he can't run in the air roll eyes (sarcastic)

so ?

Broly92
Tie Gambit suicides because he knows Flash is too fast

StyleTime
Originally posted by rotiart
I wish I could say New Sun wins... But gambit beat New Sun... and people are right.. blitz wins.
It's not like Gambit won because he was more powerful. He gave New Sun all of his own energy and overloaded him. PIS really. Realisticly, there is no way you can beat a better version of yourself.
Originally posted by grey fox
Flash with ease , didn't New Son try to do a suicide move on King Hyperion and fail ?
No he didn't. Regular Gambit did though.

Grimm22
Originally posted by StyleTime
It's not like Gambit won because he was more powerful. He gave New Sun all of his own energy and overloaded him. PIS really. Realisticly, there is no way you can beat a better version of yourself.

No he didn't. Regular Gambit did though.

Unless your Hulk of course shifty

Whittdawg92
at first, I wuz for New Son, but I'm convinced, Flash trips him, then stomps his chest in like a black guy who just got his shoe stepped on.

H. S. 6
Flash ftw, 10/10.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless your Hulk of course shifty
laughing
Well of course. Hulk has access to the Strength Force.
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
at first, I wuz for New Son, but I'm convinced, Flash trips him, then stomps his chest in like a black guy who just got his shoe stepped on.
He's going to have to do a little more than stomping on his chest lol.

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless your Hulk of course shifty i agree with you there, maestro, anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.