My Friend Cant Go to Warped Tour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
My buddy paid for a ticket to Warped Tour along with the rest of us. But he went on vacation right before Warped Tour, so we are meeting him there. Problem is, he left his ticket at his house when he left on vacation. He called me about it and told me his neighbors had a remote for his garage. But the remote isnt working despite all efforts and I cant get in. Everything has gone wrong and the concert is tomorrow. sad I dont know what to do. I cant even get ahold of his cellphone and tell him I cant reach his ticket. A 30 dollar ticket isnt worth breaking a window or anything drastic, so things are looking grim

Thorinn
If you want to see it bad enough, you will break in. smokin'

Nazgulinthedark
just make sure no one calls you in to the police for breaking and entering erm

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Thorinn
If you want to see it bad enough, you will break in. smokin'

RedAlertv2
If you want to see it bad enough, you will break in. smokin' Im going irregardless. I have a ticket and a ride. Its him that is getting shafted

Thorinn
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Im going irregardless. I have a ticket and a ride. Its him that is getting shafted Break in anyways, thats if you want him to go with you. smokin'

RedAlertv2
Break in anyways, thats if you want him to go with you. smokin' If a door or window was unlocked I would definitely go in. But like I said, I cant have any serious property damage in the process.

Flamboyant4Life
a) Change the batteries in the remote

b) If he has an air conditioner temporily installed in a window, the window can't lock. Take out the air conditioner and crawl through the window.

BakaXero
try opening the garage manually
it'll take a bit of effort
but, you can do it!!!

Flamboyant4Life
You could probably sneak into Warped Tour with him. Security isn't all that tight. Or you could buy a ticket in the parking lot.

But then again you're probably there right now and won't take this advice.

Vinny Valentine
Masterbate.

Roland
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Masterbate.

What the f**k?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Masterbate.

Roland
Warper Tour is overrated anyways. no expression

AC/DC'S_LVR
call those dudes on it takes a thief from Discovery

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Roland
Warper Tour is overrated anyways. no expression

It is, last year it fell short of my expectations. The only reason I'm going this year is because of the mud-wrestling.

Roland
This year I heard a lot of the more well known bands won't even be there. sad

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Roland
This year I heard a lot of the more well known bands won't even be there. sad

Actually I'm glad about that. Most of the well known bands suck. There are some pretty good unknown bands out there.

AC/DC'S_LVR
they all suck on the warped tour they make it seem so cool and they have so much stuff to bring up the hipe then its just a bunch of gaybos f*ckin around with eachother my sister makes me watch it with her every frekin year i hate id rather watch Ozzfest

Flamboyant4Life
Wait, you watch it? Why not go to it? Its much more fun in person.

MR.Grum
wutza warp tour?

Flamboyant4Life
Another term for an erect penis.

Flamboyant4Life
So what did you end up doing?

RedAlertv2
I ended up going in a back window and getting it. Warped was awesome, not as fun as last year, but there were some good lesser-known bands that I will definitely look into, plus a handful of my favorites played.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.