Aragorns Funny Voice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OhILuvHP
so................does anyone else notice how aragorns voice changes sometimes in the movies? its really funny. and example is:

FELLOWSHIP OF THE RINGS; at the secret council, aragorn is talking to boromir. and he says (in his funny voice) "It has no other master."

lotrtres3414
hahah omg i know what are talking about!!! that part is sooo funny! another one is when he says....... let the lord of the black land come forth!..... (its in the 3rd one at the black gate in mordor) its so funny! its like he is trying to make his voice have an accent but is failing horrible!!!

Blaxican Hydra
I thought Aragorns voice was uber sexy.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by OhILuvHP
so................does anyone else notice how aragorns voice changes sometimes in the movies? its really funny. and example is:

FELLOWSHIP OF THE RINGS; at the secret council, aragorn is talking to boromir. and he says (in his funny voice) "It has no other master."

I can't keep a straight face during that part laughing out loud

OhILuvHP
haha i know!

DanielLB
what about the bit in FOTR when he says: ''To Rivendell Mater Gamgee....''

Is it just me or does that bit sound weird as well?

OhILuvHP
lol yeah.........and after Moria....he is getting everyone up and he says "legolas" really funny too.

Fëanor
well he does have a weird accent

OhILuvHP
cause he doesnt even HAVE an accent! lol hehehe. sometimes his attempt at an accent just didnt work.

Fëanor
oh right...my bad

OhILuvHP
no prob-one question (VERY off topic).........is that picture of that Becca?

Fëanor
hahaha...no

it's some brazilian model

exanda kane
I think the weird voice works to be honest. If it's a bad attempt at an existent accent then he's done lucky, if he's trying to characterise Aragorn a bit more then it works.

OhILuvHP
oh no. i am not saying it is bad. in fact, most of the time i think he does a great job with the accent. there's just a few times.....well...you get it

lotrtres3414
yeah he is usually pretty good. but there are just those times that he just sounds soo funny!

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by OhILuvHP
an example is:

lol yes - iv always assumed it's because he has a really strong american accent, and he's trying to cover it - just sometimes he tries more than at other times ... also, its probably the influence of the elvish lessons.

Swirly Girl
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK. erm

Quincy Archer
I always cringe when he speaks with Gandalf the white and says "Every day Frodo moves closer to mordor"

Mordor sounds like Muerderr'

DanielLB
I wouldve said more like Moredoor

More doors please?! lol! hahaha big grin

finwe33
lol his english acsent is pritty bad that why and ye me and my friend allway laugh at "it has no other master" thought we were the only peeps that noticed big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.