predator vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
who wins wolvie doesnt have healing factor

Brute predator
i say wolvie

rotiart
Wait... is this current wolverine with the adamantium that doesn't hurt his system? Hrm... I'd say wolverine would lose. If he pulled out the claws, he'd bleed to death if the fight took anything more than 5 minutes. Best case scenario. Double KO. Worse case. KaBLAMMO!

Brute predator
Originally posted by rotiart
Wait... is this current wolverine with the adamantium that doesn't hurt his system? Hrm... I'd say wolverine would lose. If he pulled out the claws, he'd bleed to death if the fight took anything more than 5 minutes. Best case scenario. Double KO. Worse case. KaBLAMMO! come to thik of it pred wins

The Pict
Wait... is this current wolverine with the adamantium that doesn't hurt his system? Hrm... I'd say wolverine would lose. If he pulled out the claws, he'd bleed to death if the fight took anything more than 5 minutes. Best case scenario. Double KO. Worse case. KaBLAMMO!

you know normal people can heal as well. wolverine wins, then dies of adamantium poisoning.

rotiart
Yes we can heal. And how exactly would you bandage up your wounds, when a predator is chasing you down to kill you, when you haev 6 x 1 inch wide blades sticking out of your wrists?

And wolverine isn't exactly a bullet dodger. In most comics guys like captain america and spiderman dodge bullets. Wolverine just runs right into them, like the fool he is.. and snikt.. but see.. without his claws.. he's unarmed. against a guy with the equivalent of a small army as an arsenal...

The Pict
wolverine pops his claws and slices through the pred. why would he run? and yeah he bleeds some but with the claws out he ain't gonna be costantly spurting is he now.

rotiart
Yes it would be. 6 blades, all shoved out of your body from the inside. YOu made a move, those blades can move. They jiggle even a little, that hole is getting bigger.. more bloods coming out. Btw. Headshot. Legshot. stabbed in the foot with an arrow, doesn't matter. predator has armor, a ton of weapons, infrared goggles, he is gonna nail wolverine, and wolverines gonna die from it.

riceroost
Yes we can heal. And how exactly would you bandage up your wounds, when a predator is chasing you down to kill you, when you haev 6 x 1 inch wide blades sticking out of your wrists?
1) Wolverine has survived using the claws for a very long period of time without a healing factor several times before. This time wouldn't be any different.
2) Wolverine should start the fight with the claws out, and without hand wounds. Anything less is biased in Predator's favor.
And wolverine isn't exactly a bullet dodger. In most comics guys like captain america and spiderman dodge bullets. Wolverine just runs right into them, like the fool he is.. and snikt.. but see.. without his claws.. he's unarmed. against a guy with the equivalent of a small army as an arsenal... Go read Wolverine Origins # 3. Wolverine dodges a whole lot of gunfire from the super soldier Nuke. And he does it with extreme ease. Wolverine can dodge lazers with ease too. He doesn't bother dodging most of the time because it's pointless. Bullets can't hurt him. Doesn't mean he cant do it.

Arnold and Glover have killed Predators. Wolverine should take elders no problem, even without the healing factor. He has 10 times the Arnold character's training, and unlike Glover he's not too old for this $hit.

Jyppe
Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor..? Man, this isn't even a match. Predator just blasts Wolverine away, or if CIS is included the Predator tries to melee him, but IMO still wins rather easily because he'd only need one or 2 hits to take Wolverine out.

Give Wolverine a Healing factor and then it's a match..

Jyppe
Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor...? Hell, this isn't a match then. Predator could just plasma whore him to death. (It'd only take one or two hits from his plasma caster. Superheated plasma anyone?) And even if CIS is included, Predator is still stronger and arguable faster or at least as fast as Wolvie. It wouldn't take too many strikes from his Spear or wristblades to take out Wolverine either.. Predator wears very durable armor and it wouldn't be quite easy to punture it. (Admitted that it would be possible though. Nothing Wolvie couldn't do)

Give Wolverine back his healing factor and then you've gotta a match

Btw, Riceroost Why the hell are you talking about Dutch and Harrigan? We're not talking about movie Predators and they're lot different from the comics "Yautja". One could say inferior..

Grimm22
With healing factor... Wolverine 7/10

Without healing factor... Wolverine 0/10

newjak86
Depending on the class of Pred it can change but an average everyday Pred I would say 8/10 for Pred even if Wolverine did have his healing factor.

Broly92
Originally posted by newjak86
Depending on the class of Pred it can change but an average everyday Pred I would say 8/10 for Pred even if Wolverine did have his healing factor. Normal Wolverine could take on 1 or 2 Elder preds

newjak86
No let me tell you why an average pred can take Wolverine. The average pred is already something like 300 years old three times the age of Wolverine. Secondly they have Wolverine's claws in Spades. Most are completely unbreakable along with their armor.

They also have long range weapons unlike Mr. Wolverine. Wolverine may be slightly quicker disputable Pred's have about 5 ton strength and can run down speeding cars with ease.

Secondly Wolverine's healing factor slows down when burnt and hit plasma is going to really burn him. So a pred basically has Wolverine owned on a good number of departments.

Broly92
Unbreakable what? Wolverine has them in speed slightly in skill and healing factor has taken much worse than what a normal pred can throw at him

newjak86
Originally posted by Broly92
Unbreakable what? Wolverine has them in speed slightly in skill and healing factor has taken much worse than what a normal pred can throw at him A plasma Caster that can go straight trhough titanium with ease and can be shot multiple times faster than a gun cann't hurt Wolverine at all.

Skill please Pred's do more than just learn Human styles they have their own and most of their life is spent hunting creatures far more dangerous than Wolverine while not wearing any armor and using only close range weapons. On normal Pred owned Batman in H2H easily

A normal Pred can take Wolverine by himself and an Elder Completely owns Wolverine

An Unbreakable weapons armor. They have claws as well. They have spears discs knives all are made if unkown unbreakable metals.

Broly92
A plasma Caster that can go straight trhough titanium with ease and can be shot multiple times faster than a gun cann't hurt Wolverine at all.

Skill please Pred's do more than just learn Human styles they have their own and most of their life is spent hunting creatures far more dangerous than Wolverine while not wearing any armor and using only close range weapons. On normal Pred owned Batman in H2H easily

A normal Pred can take Wolverine by himself and an Elder Completely owns Wolverine

An Unbreakable weapons armor. They have claws as well. They have spears discs knives all are made if unkown unbreakable metals. Never heard of them having unbreakable armor and I am aware they don't just study human styles and Batman won against the pred eventually and he did not have a healing factor that takes what Wolvie does a normal pred is no match for Wolverine

newjak86
Never heard of them having unbreakable armor and I am aware they don't just study human styles and Batman won against the pred eventually and he did not have a healing factor that takes what Wolvie does a normal pred is no match for Wolverine They are made of materials that trump anything found on Earth and Earth militaries have been stated as not knowing how to destroy them.

Secondly Batman was being owned and managed to trick the Pred into being confined. Which is PIS as the pred could have cut through the bars easier than a hot knife through butter.

Wolverine's healing factor only gets him so far and when he is outclassed well then all I can say is when is being hung upside down being skinned alive then I bet he will wish he didn't have one.

braz
what weapons does the predator get..? and is this a warrior predator or what?

Broly92

newjak86

braz
Why do you say this. Pred metal goes through High Grade Titanium like a hot knife through butter.

Normal Pred greater>>>>wolverine in Strength, Skill, weapons, long range, speed, and senses

yes

except for the part about senses. wolvie IMO has him there

Broly92

srankmissingnin
Machiko Noguchi.

Do I need to further explain or has this pulled you Predator supporters out of your day dreams?

newjak86
Originally posted by braz
yes

except for the part about senses. wolvie IMO has him there Well besides the fact that a Pred's helmet let's him see things Wolvie never could or let's a Pred hear whispers from 500 yards I doubt that.

Exactly both go through the highest grade of metal nad both have been described as being ubreakable so I doubt Wolverine is going to slice throught them.

Wolverine really has nothing on an Average Pred

srankmissingnin
Predator weaponry have been broken before. It is no where near as durabile as adamantium.

Wolverine is stronger then any Predator. Wolverine is faster then any Predator. Wolverine is more skilled then any Predator. If you want something resembling a fight then you need an Elder Pred... Wolverine would still clean house but at least their would be a show. This fight is a one sided beat down pure and simple.

Broly92
I agree

newjak86
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Predator weaponry have been broken before. It is no where near as durabile as adamantium.

Wolverine is stronger then any Predator. Wolverine is faster then any Predator. Wolverine is more skilled then any Predator. If you want something resembling a fight then you need an Elder Pred... Wolverine would still clean house but at least their would be a show. This fight is a one sided beat down pure and simple. Correction Pred weapons aren't broken but Alien Acid can effect and even still Pred's have made their weapons immune to that attack as well.

Wolverine for all his skill is only Earth trained and has nothing more than a century of training. An average Preadtor is 3 times as old. Trained in Alien combat from a race of Warrior Hunters who also know everything about humans even their fighting styles. And spend every day training to learn more. Are smarter than Wolverine, Are stronger then him and it is arguable if he is faster Pred's can case down speeding cars without problems Speeding cars.
Their metals are on par maybe a little weaker but won't be cut through by Wolverine with ease at all.

An Elder is even worse they have lived for close to a thousand years and are so bad they can take down Queens with their bare hands.

Wolverine has a chance against a rookie with less skill but an average on up will take the majority against him.

srankmissingnin
1) Wolverine was trained by Ogun, who through mystical means can impart a life time of training in a days time. No one can say how much training Wolverine has had
2) Wolverine beat Ogun... a demon sorcerer/martial artists with thousands of years of training under his belt
3) Predators have been out fought by a 29 year old Japanese girl with a brown belt in Karate (Machiko Noguchi)
4) Predator weaponry has been broken, and broken by Judge Dredd no less. They don't stack up

Aside from weaponry Wolverine holds every single advantage.

newjak86
1) Wolverine was trained by Ogun, who through mystical means can impart a life time of training in a days time. No one can say how much training Wolverine has had
2) Wolverine beat Ogun... a demon sorcerer/martial artists with thousands of years of training under his belt
3) Predators have been out fought by a 29 year old Japanese girl with a brown belt in Karate (Machiko Noguchi)
4) Predator weaponry has been broken, and broken by Judge Dredd no less. They don't stack up

Aside from weaponry Wolverine holds every single advantage.
1) Wolverine has never shown this so called ability more than once. And Ogun for all his years of training still only has Earthbased skills for fighting which a pred has and more than just that so I'll still take a pred.
2) As stated Wolverine trained with him and had time to learn how to beat him
3) Thats funny as gerneally Pred's can take down people who have trained to fight their whole life as if they are annoying insects and even funnier an Alien would be more challening then a little girl and genreally Alien = owned by Pred.
4) Crossovers should be taken with a bit of care. Seeing as most times Pred metals are decsribed as unbreakable throughout the comics and Alien Blood is the one thing shown to destroy it but then again Alien Blood is described as eating through everything. Even still Pred's have metals that can resist even that.

Jyppe
Few corrections.

- Yes, it has been stated a couple of times that The weapons and armors the Predators use are nearly unbreakable. But not all Predators use such weapons. Some use "poor" metals because they want to handicap themselves for the thrill of the hunt. (Stupid code or honor.. grr..)

At times Predators have been shown to be VERY skilled, they've been able to deflect Alien's attacks easily with their bladed melee weapons etc etc.

Wolverine's claws are more durable, but he wont be breaking the predator wristblades easily.

If the Predator plays it correctly, he'd win. constant stream of plasma shots would kill Wolverine, even it might take a while. Wolverine has been knocked unconcious by a bullet before (In Coyote crossing) but on the other hand, he has taken a Nuke or two.. *sigh*.

btw, plasma casters only fire semi automaticly. Not faster than bullets..

rotiart
Um.. Wolverine if he pulls out his claws, will bleed to death. Thread starter stated there is no healing factor. You pull out the claws, you die.

badabing
I don't read Predator, what is his armor made of?

braz
wtf!!? Predator f'ing pwns Wolverine. its common sense. hes got him beat in skill, strength, speed, agility, range, weaponry AND experience.
the plasma caster melts all the flesh and tissue off wolvies metal bones and dies a brutal, horrific death. Predator 9/10

Jyppe
Bdabing - It hasn't been mentioned. At times their metals have been described unbreakable, but on the other hand, at times their metals have been destroyed "fairly" easily.

Darth Martin
Predator.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor..? Man, this isn't even a match. Predator just blasts Wolverine away, or if CIS is included the Predator tries to melee him, but IMO still wins rather easily because he'd only need one or 2 hits to take Wolverine out.

Give Wolverine a Healing factor and then it's a match.. ok

Darth Martin
1.braz stated it. Wolverine is beaten in every single aspect.
2.Someone posted that wolverine can take on 2 preds. No Comment.
3.Someone mentioned bats beat a pred. Within the inch of his life. Besides DC isn't about to kill off batgod.
4.Not all Yautja weapons are indestructible. All smart-discs and combi-sticks are indestructible.
5.Yautja wtf pwn Xenomorphs. Logan would be smart if he did not even **** with either races.

The_Fury
If Wolvie dies cause someone didnt want his hairy ass to have a healing factor in this.Then its a horrible slaughter.Now who would replace Wolverine I say?.Sabretooth?.X-23?..The same fate awaits them laughing

JohnnyDo3
lol what a mismatch wolverine would kill 20 predators

Broly92
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
lol what a mismatch wolverine would kill 20 predators
Then 10 aleins for fun big grin

JohnnyDo3
the predator's invisible cloak is useless against wolverine lol wolvie can smell a predator mile away hell anyone can smell the predator's stinkin breath a mile away

Broly92
the predator's invisible cloak is useless against wolverine lol wolvie can smell a predator mile away hell anyone can smell the predator's stinkin breath a mile away
That is why Tic-Tacs are sold so much better in space then on earth but this is OFF TOPIC

JohnnyDo3
HA HA HA HA

Brute predator
lames

Broly92
I would not say that stuff if it was not so obvious you are a pred fanboy

Brute predator
not you

Broly92
Oh! You mean the other guy I think he just hates Preds for some reason

Brute predator
lol what a mismatch wolverine would kill 20 predators impossible

Darth Martin
lol what a mismatch wolverine would kill 20 predators no expression

Brute predator
lol what a mismatch wolverine would kill 20 predators thats stupid

Darth Martin
One Warrior with stanard equipment and weaponry would beat Logan.

Broly92
If he had no claws or healing then yes you are right

Darth Martin
With claws and healing.

Broly92
I'm not going to argue with you all you pred fans seem to think that Preds are above high class street levelers which they are not! Only Elders are even close to a normal current Wolverine

Darth Martin
I'm not going to argue with you all you pred fans seem to think that Preds are above high class street levelers which they are not! Only Elders are even close to a normal current Wolverine

Read Up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja
http://members.iinet.com.au/~jaherne/thehunted/
http://www.geocities.com/theyautjahuntinglair/home.html
http://www.geocities.com/gunsandgod/intro.html

sapphiremouse
stupid topic.......on so many levels.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Darth Martin
One Warrior with stanard equipment and weaponry would beat Logan. right

Brute predator
I'm not going to argue with you all you pred fans seem to think that Preds are above high class street levelers which they are not! Only Elders are even close to a normal current Wolverine what makes you think they arent as worthy as other characters

Sea King
well i say wolvie even with out his healing factor only cause he would still use his claws and then die but he would take out the pred first

also this could be considered a spite tread cause you dident take away any of the preds weapons but you took away wolvies healing factor and that is not fair.

no offence but its a littel sad you have to stack it in the favor of the pred for him to get a win(even though i say wolvie gets this).

The_Fury
I think what they are saying that is if Danny Glover took out a Predator.Then Wolverine OWNS thePredator.

Metalmanx
Healing factor or not, Wolvie gets taken down. WAY too many options on the Pred's part.

With Healing Factor: Wolvie 3/10.

Without Healing Factor: Wolvie 0/10.

Broly92
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Healing factor or not, Wolvie gets taken down. WAY too many options on the Pred's part.

With Healing Factor: Wolvie 3/10.

Without Healing Factor: Wolvie 0/10.

Wolverine: without healing 3/10
with healing factor: 15/10

Metalmanx
Wolverine: without healing 3/10
with healing factor: 15/10

If you read the original post, the Predator has no stipulations. Meaning it has its wrist blades, it's armor, his PLASMA CASTER, it's smart disc (since all of these weren't mentioned to not be on the Pred's person).

Wolverine gets smoked either way.

Broly92
If you read the original post, the Predator has no stipulations. Meaning it has its wrist blades, it's armor, his PLASMA CASTER, it's smart disc (since all of these weren't mentioned to not be on the Pred's person).

Wolverine gets smoked either way.
Against a no healing factor than yes but with he has taken much worse than anything a pred has

Metalmanx
Against a no healing factor than yes but with he has taken much worse than anything a pred has

No, no he really hasn't. A Pred's plasma caster would incinerate the flesh/organs/everything sans bones off of Logan.

Apparently, Wolvie can heal from this EVENTUALLY. But, he will be down and out for the fight. Pred wins even against a healing factor Wolvie.

Broly92
No, no he really hasn't. A Pred's plasma caster would incinerate the flesh/organs/everything sans bones off of Logan.

Apparently, Wolvie can heal from this EVENTUALLY. But, he will be down and out for the fight. Pred wins even against a healing factor Wolvie.
No it would'nt and that is saying he is hit buy it and even if it did remeber what happened in civil war when he faced Nitro

Metalmanx
No it would'nt and that is saying he is hit buy it and even if it did remeber what happened in civil war when he faced Nitro

What happened? I haven't seen it.

Broly92
Nitro blew making a huge explosion leaving a skeleton Wolverine and a bunch of dead opps. Nitro walks bye and says looks like the shortest X-men has gone the way of all flesh he is walking to his car then out of no where he has his claws infront of Nitro's neck and is fully healed

srankmissingnin
I don't know where people got the idea that Predators are big shit. They are rarely the protagonists of the comics they appear in and they always get bested by humans... humans who don't even begin to compare to people like the Punisher. Do you think that Punisher would lose to half a dozen civil war soldiers? Or Tarzan (who beat the living crap out of every Pred he encountered)? Or how about a run of the mill samurai? Or a middle aged hunter trying to avenge his father? Or those lame as Terminator hybrids? Or 28 year old asian girls with brown belts in karate. Like it or not Punisher would steam roll a Predator.

Replace Punisher with Wolverine.

And a Preds Plasma caster is fairly powerful but the area of the damage is relatively small. If Wolverine gets into melee with a Predator (and he will) it wont matter if it is an Elder or not 'cause they are still going down and fast.

Metalmanx
Nitro blew making a huge explosion leaving a skeleton Wolverine and a bunch of dead opps. Nitro walks bye and says looks like the shortest X-men has gone the way of all flesh he is walking to his car then out of no where he has his claws infront of Nitro's neck and is fully healed

If you had to give an accurate amount of time (don't exaggerate please), about how long would you say it took him to fully heal?

Metalmanx

And a Preds Plasma caster is fairly powerful but the area of the damage is relatively small. If Wolverine gets into melee with a Predator (and he will) it wont matter if it is an Elder or not 'cause they are still going down and fast.

That's debatable. I thought Pred's weapons were just as indestructable? Since they haven't faced off before, who's to say that their metal isn't more durable than adamantium?

Darth Martin
Most Elder Weapons are indestructable/acid-resistant.

The warrior's have the high-tech weaponry.

Blooded have basic and not acid-resistant/indestructable gear.

srankmissingnin
Because their armor and weaponry have been broken before? Or how about that their armor has been penetrated buy low-medium caliber artillery rounds? And 75% of their body isn't covered by armor.

Darth Martin
Depends on what armour their carrying. In the movies they don't use armour. They use hunting mesh. In AvP they have armour because they go to fight Aliens.

Sea King
Most Elder Weapons are indestructable/acid-resistant.

The warrior's have the high-tech weaponry.

Blooded have basic and not acid-resistant/indestructable gear.

i dont think cause in avp the armor seemed to be mealted by the aliens acid blood and veary easy at that. like the secen where the pred got acid on his armor and he had to pull it off reall fast before it could get all the way to his skin. they even had to make a sheaild out of the head of a dead alien. smile

Broly92
If you had to give an accurate amount of time (don't exaggerate please), about how long would you say it took him to fully heal?
actually about five to ten minutes is what I belive it took

srankmissingnin
actually about five to ten minutes is what I ebelive it took

Less then that. Nitro sauntered to his car and made a brief phone call and in that time Wolverine almost completely healed.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sea King
i dont think cause in avp the armor seemed to be mealted by the aliens acid blood and veary easy at that. like the secen where the pred got acid on his armor and he had to pull it off reall fast before it could get all the way to his skin. they even had to make a sheaild out of the head of a dead alien. smile

Read my post, thosre were blooded and they have bacic weaponry with non acid-resistant.

Jyppe
How many Predator comics have you read, again?

He owned a movie pred, with lots of luck, help and plot devices.

Yet he has been knocked out by a bullet before big grin

So you decide to list all of their weakest showings. Should I then list thier highest showings..? Same goes with Wolverine.

Normal hit would rip your ripcage open destroying everyin in your chest. (The thing is adjustable. Weaker shots, higher rate. Etc)

Not all Predators use indestrucable armor, weapons etc. They've decided to handicap themselves for the thrill of the hunt. But true, Predator weaponary isn't durable as adamantium. But it would require more than Wolverine has to offer to destroy their metals.

Again, a movie information. Doesn't matter at all in a comic discussions. Besides, Alien blood has been said to destroy everything, but I can't say about Adamantium as it comes from a different universe.

ChaoticReign
The only reason why predator armor was seen melted in AVP is because the were unblooded rookies. They get the junk equipment. You have to be good to advance in their race. Midclass to highclass predators choose armor on their taste because they are tough enough to get first pick of the ship's available equipment. The high end armor has been seen to be indestructable. Acid proof, the whole nine yards.

If we go by the comics and pick a good pred wolvy gets owned. Just look at Dachande. A seasoned clan leader and famous for being one of the best predators that ever lived. Some of his feats were amazing. He never used more than a spear or wristblades against aliens. He often engaged as many as 5, sometimes more at one time. He managed to kill one with his barehands at one point. He was damn near unstoppable. I'd say it was PIS that he died in the first place. Because it made the ending more dramatic.

Wolvy ain't taking anyone down that can dust 5 xenos at a time with just a spear.

Darth Martin
Wolvie would get owned by on xeno. Especially from the movies.

srankmissingnin
Wolvie would get owned by on xeno. Especially from the movies.

... That may be the dumbest thing I have every read.

JohnnyDo3
lol Predator can't even kill arnie the governator how much more a predator can do against a KILLER like wolverine

Brute predator
lol Predator can't even kill arnie the governator how much more a predator can do against a KILLER like wolverine i say arnie just got lucky or the pred would have killed him. if you have the movie play the part when the pred stops by the branch and goes by the trees to the other side arnie says oh no quietly get close to the tv so you can hear. he managed to get lucky and see ythe trunk he dropped on the pred.

Darth Martin
Pred could have killed Arnold anytime.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Brute predator
i say arnie just got lucky or the pred would have killed him. if you have the movie play the part when the pred stops by the branch and goes by the trees to the other side arnie says oh no quietly get close to the tv so you can hear. he managed to get lucky and see ythe trunk he dropped on the pred. try it

Darth Martin
?

Brute predator
nevermind

rotiart
And yet it still died.
A human actors jobber effect apparently is greater all the tech of a predator with a bomb in its chest.

Jyppe
*Sigh* Why don't people get that MOVIES DON'T HOLD ANY GROUND IN A COMIC BOOK DEBATE! Morons..

Besides, Arnold had a prep time stick out tongue

Movie Alien >>>>>>>>>> Comic Alien.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Brute predator
try it Oh I know what your talking about. Yea, I know, Arnold and his crew was scared as ****, practilly the whole time thery were combating the pred.

Reaper777
wolverine is a trained killer, he was in the army, he knows a ting or two about camoflage, he could mask his body heat, blind predator + wolvie's claws= DEATH

wolverine 8/10

Jyppe
Predators have different vision modes too. And if this fight is fought in a park in USA, he's hardly going to mask his temperature. Arnold was only able to mask his own body heat because the background heat was so much higher. That wont be the case in NY. Besides, it hasn't been confirmed that it would work on comic Predators.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Jyppe
Predators have different vision modes too. And if this fight is fought in a park in USA, he's hardly going to mask his temperature. Arnold was only able to mask his own body heat because the background heat was so much higher. That wont be the case in NY. Besides, it hasn't been confirmed that it would work on comic Predators.

oh yeah, I still think wolverine could win some how.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.