Michael Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
this is michael from underworld/underworld evloution (note he was shown to have no weakness)

blade gets any weapon

they did do a 3 comic mini series of the underworld movie

and remember michael is stronger and faster then both vampires and werewolfes

rotiart
Michael was a horrible fighter, and when hit would go down hard. Blade's sword cuts michael into ribbons.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
Michael was a horrible fighter, and when hit would go down hard. Blade's sword cuts michael into ribbons.
\
yes a bad fighter but he also had no weakness

Sea King

also he healed so fast you cant cutt him into pieces cause he heals instently

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
\
yes a bad fighter but he also had no weakness
His weakness was getting his ass kicked.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
His weakness was getting his ass kicked.

yes he did get his ass kicked and thats why this is a fair fight because blade cant kill/harm him but michael cant fight

rotiart
Michael did not heal instantly. He healed quickly. And he was getting thrown around by the other elders.

Blade decapitates him.

Sea King
Michael did not heal instantly. He healed quickly. And he was getting thrown around by the other elders.

Blade decapitates him.

yes he did heal instently and you wonder how i konw well i just now finshed watching both one and two

Validus
yes he did get his ass kicked and thats why this is a far fight because blade cant kill/harm him but michael cant fight
Marcus harmed him pretty easily when he spiked him on that pier.

Sea King
Marcus harmed him pretty easily when he spiked him on that pier.

yes but it dident kill him

rotiart
Michael is getting both arms severed, then his legs, then his head.

The Pict
Selene droolio seems to keep saving Michael. Blade slices him up.

Sea King
Michael is getting both arms severed, then his legs, then his head.

whatever man you know that aint happing cause he heals to quickly and if you dont believe me go watch the movie again cause i just finshed them both like i stated earler

rotiart
I'm not saying Michael's powerset isn't amazing... but in comics.. guys like captain america with skill... and not powers.. beat guys like hyde, power man, and even occasionally Thor.

Blade has the speed and strength of a vampire. None of their weaknesses. And he's a horribly great fighter. He'll pummel the hell out of michael and never get hit in the process.

The Pict
whatever man you know that aint happing cause he heals to quickly and if you dont believe me go watch the movie again cause i just finshed them both like i stated earler

it takes him hours to heal when marcus does him in. when his head is sliced off he is a goner.

rotiart
Sword in through chest.. and then up through brain.

Validus
You make it sound like he has Lobo level healing. It took him a decently long time to heal from the ass whooping Marcus dished out.

rotiart

You mean the scene where he's lying in the wherehouse.. freaking almost dead from the car fight scene? and sucking the blood out of that girl before they get their nasties on?

rotiart
or maybe i'm thinking of the blade movie... :P

Sea King
I'm not saying Michael's powerset isn't amazing... but in comics.. guys like captain america with skill... and not powers.. beat guys like hyde, power man, and even occasionally Thor.

Blade has the speed and strength of a vampire. None of their weaknesses. And he's a horribly great fighter. He'll pummel the hell out of michael and never get hit in the process.

you do now blades speed is nowhere in the same rank as micheals right?

im not saying blade cant beat him im just saying if blade does win its not cause he slices his arms and head and all that off im saying its blade kos him or something to that effect

Sea King
Sword in through chest.. and then up through brain.

and he heals from that

The Pict
and he heals from that

no

Sea King
You mean the scene where he's lying in the wherehouse.. freaking almost dead from the car fight scene? and sucking the blood out of that girl before they get their nasties on?

um you mean the scean were he hasent fead in at least a day?

Validus
and he heals from that
He couldn't heal from a piece of wood being stuck in his chest. How is he going to heal his whole damn head?

Michael would have died if not for Selene saving his ass. That's a fact.

rotiart
This is your thread Sea King. But it looks like you know less about the characters in it. If the top of the chain died and let Selena drink his blood out. His Second died from being tossed into Helicopter propellers. You really think the descendent of the first and most powerful immortal... is gonna be indestructible??? You sir are insane. Michael is NOT the hulk.

Sea King
He couldn't heal from a piece of wood being stuck in his chest. How is he going to heal his whole damn head?

Michael would have died if not for Selene saving his ass. That's a fact.

yes he could his vampire self protects him from werewolfe weaknesses and his werewolfe self protects him from his vampire weaknesses

Sea King
This is your thread Sea King. But it looks like you know less about the characters in it. If the top of the chain died and let Selena drink his blood out. His Second died from being tossed into Helicopter propellers. You really think the descendent of the first and most powerful immortal... is gonna be indestructible??? You sir are insane. Michael is NOT the hulk.

well you call me insane and you say the hulk is immortal and it is you who seems to know nothing of the char

Validus
yes he could his vampire self protects him from werewolfe weaknesses and his werewolfe self protects him from his vampire weaknesses
Weaknesses don't have anything to do with being impaled on a wooden spike like a little b!tch.

Sea King
Weaknesses don't have anything to do with being impaled on a wooden spike like a little b!tch.

all kind of like how he healed from that same thing huh

Validus
all kind of like how he healed from that same thing huh
After Selene pulled the spike out of his chest and force fed the little weakling. Michael is not more powerful than an Elder and those guys died from simple things like having their heads cut off. Michael isn't going to heal from that either.

Sea King
After Selene pulled the spike out of his chest and force fed the little weakling. Michael is not more powerful than an Elder and those guys died from simple things like having their heads cut off. Michael isn't going to heal from that either.

again i say he has not fed in at least a day and trust me dont go pulling that stupid sh*t on me cause in blade two he was spiked in the arms and legs and he needed to feed also

rotiart
Um. yes. i know the character... hulk who came back from being a skeleton.. a pile of blood and even a pile of ashes.... Wolverine has even been reduced to a pile of bones and come back recently... although thats wierd cause in days of futures past he stayed dead...

The common equation is this. If the most POWERFUL guy in that series got waxed by sheer force, whats to win it for this new guy. Nothing.

rotiart
So what if blade needed to feed, he was bled out by a machine that forcefully took out all his blood. We aren't talking about whether they had to feed. We are talking about their overall ability to fight, defend themselves, heal, durality. I won't argue that your guys strong. But blade will cut him a new one.

Sea King

well in the first one he was so fast you wink he was behind you or where ever he wanted to be he also showed his strength to be the same as victors

also it was micheal who killed all the werewolfes saving selen at the end of the 2nd movie

Validus
again i say he has not fed in at least a day and trust me dont go pulling that stupid sh*t on me cause in blade two he was spiked in the arms and legs and he needed to feed also
Here's what I want to know. If Michael is as indestructible as you seem to think he is, why the hell was Selene always worried about him getting killed?

Sea King
Here's what I want to know. If Michael is as indestructible as you seem to think he is, why the hell was Selene always worried about him getting killed?

well hum maybe she loved him...just maybe

rotiart
The werewolves didn't fight. they used brute strength to try to rip everyone apart.. If we're using movie blade... He fought the blood god... and that guys feats were so much better than anything michael did.

Sea King
So what if blade needed to feed, he was bled out by a machine that forcefully took out all his blood. We aren't talking about whether they had to feed. We are talking about their overall ability to fight, defend themselves, heal, durality. I won't argue that your guys strong. But blade will cut him a new one.

yes but micheals speed is far greater then blades and so is his strength. he also had a gaping hole in his chest were he healed from also were blade had muti small holes

Validus
well hum maybe she loved him...just maybe
But he can't be killed according to you. She would have nothing to worry about.

Sea King
The werewolves didn't fight. they used brute strength to try to rip everyone apart.. If we're using movie blade... He fought the blood god... and that guys feats were so much better than anything michael did.

the blood god only lived for 5 mins so he had no feats

rotiart
They both lost a lot of blood. You are trying to make it sound as if Michael can't be killed, and he can be.

Sea King
But he can't be killed according to you. She would have nothing to worry about.

your point??

i answered your question so i want you to answer mine unless you cant.

were did it ever show micheal being able to die??

Validus
your point??

i answered your question so i want you to answer mine unless you cant.

were did it ever show micheal being able to die??
The fact that he would have died had Selene not saved his ass twice in Underworld: Evolution kind of says everything.

You're arguing that Michael is more powerful than an elder despite Victor AND Marcus whooping his ass all over town. Totally illogical.

rotiart
Lets see. If the Elder Wolf and the Elder Vampire can die... you're suddenly saying Michael can't. Even the father of both wolf and vampire was actually only called the elder immortal... and HE still died. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. confused

rotiart
All things in that movie died. Prove that he can't. Michael's closest tangle with death, he was saved by Selene. Prove he would've survived without her. You can't. Even blade can die. Its just that in this fight, he'd kick Michael's but.. and end up losing to someone good, like dracula or something.

Sea King
The fact that he would have died had Selene not saved his ass twice in Underworld: Evolution kind of says everything.

You're arguing that Michael is more powerful than an elder despite Victor AND Marcus whooping his ass all over town. Totally illogical.

um first yes marcus did second no victor did not he got as bad as he gave so selen would have not needed to jump in when she did.

so acorrding to you if not for wisler the blade would have died also

Sea King
Lets see. If the Elder Wolf and the Elder Vampire can die... you're suddenly saying Michael can't. Even the father of both wolf and vampire was actually only called the elder immortal... and HE still died. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. confused

so you compleatly missed the parts that said all the powers of vampires and werewolfes but stronger then both?

Sea King
you know what im over the healing part of it and you know what ill agree with you that he could die but now let me just say that micheals speed is by far greater then blades and if he did not want blade to touch him then blade would not touch him

rotiart
He's stronger than the Average vampire, and the Average werewolf. It never said anything about him being stronger than the elder immortals. NEVER. They were worried about him being some new thing. Yes blade CAN die. I never said he couldn't. I said in this fight, he'd kick you're guys but so hard, it would come out his face.

rotiart
Are we talking movie blade, or just blade when it comes to speed.

Sea King
He's stronger than the Average vampire, and the Average werewolf. It never said anything about him being stronger than the elder immortals. NEVER. They were worried about him being some new thing. Yes blade CAN die. I never said he couldn't. I said in this fight, he'd kick you're guys but so hard, it would come out his face.

well hows this gonna happen when he cant touch him??

Sea King
Are we talking movie blade, or just blade when it comes to speed.

just blade this is the thing... he was so fast in the first one(this is fact and not even arguable)he was on the floor then and he was so fast he appered behind victor and pushed him to ground floor. then he was so fast he appered in front of him then when he stood up he was behind him and you could not even see him blur he was that fast

rotiart
just blade ths is the thing...

??????

Validus
um first yes marcus did second no victor did not he got as bad as he gave so selen would have not needed to jump in when she did.

so acorrding to you if not for wisler the blade would have died also
Nobody here is making a goofy argument about Blade being unkillable so that's irrelevent. Fact is Michael fought like a 12 year old goof and thus would get his ass kicked because of it.

rotiart
Honestly, would you put your money on a quarterback, or a short asian guy with nunchucks, named bruce lee... admit it...

Sea King
just blade this is the thing... he was so fast in the first one(this is fact and not even arguable)he was on the floor then and he was so fast he appered behind victor and pushed him to ground floor. then he was so fast he appered in front of him then when he stood up he was behind him and you could not even see him blur he was that fast

Sea King
even the blood god was visable when he moved (you could see him blur)
were when micheal was so fast you saw nothing.

Validus
Where was that speed when Marcus curbstomped him?

rotiart
Actually that kind of feat happens a lot. Its called surprise. Just because I didn't see you come around my left side, cause I was looking to the floor to my right, doesn't mean you suddenly became the flash, cause I was hurt and it took me a second to get back up.

In any case, Selene, before she got juiced up, was holding her own against the same opponents that gave Michael a hard time... And if Michael was sooooo superior to both victor and marcus. he wouldn't have needed Selene's help.... he would have owned them both single handedly.

rotiart
even the blood god was visable when he moved (you could see him blur)
were when micheal was so fast you saw nothing.

We call that being off camera.

Sea King
Where was that speed when Marcus curbstomped him?

hell if i know all i know is he had it in the first movie so he is veary capable of that speed

and i think that him not haveing it in the second movie was as some would say pis

rotiart
and some might call it a retcon.

Sea King
Actually that kind of feat happens a lot. Its called surprise. Just because I didn't see you come around my left side, cause I was looking to the floor to my right, doesn't mean you suddenly became the flash, cause I was hurt and it took me a second to get back up.

In any case, Selene, before she got juiced up, was holding her own against the same opponents that gave Michael a hard time... And if Michael was sooooo superior to both victor and marcus. he wouldn't have needed Selene's help.... he would have owned them both single handedly.

well you know frist he was only on the ground like a story down then in a wink he was at the top behind him and he pushed him to the ground and was behind him before he landed but you know whatever....and she only had 300 yrs exp and he was only a newb but what ever

rotiart
Yep, thats what I'm saying. Experience wins it.

Up In Flames
michael myers?

rotiart
Huh?

Sea King
Yep, thats what I'm saying. Experience wins it.

and im saying he did that good on victor and he was that fast and he had only just got his powers and marcus was the first vampire(and if you dident know selena beat marcus after she drank the guys blood and he told her she would be diffrent from then on.)

rotiart
think earlier in the movie before she got juiced up.

Sea King
think earlier in the movie before she got juiced up.

yeah micheal fought him and then while they were fighting she shot him so what??

rotiart
nevermind, I give up, you're just too big a fanboy to listen to reason.

Sea King
nevermind, I give up, you're just too big a fanboy to listen to reason.

ok im the fanboy but yet your the one who denis facts like about his speed cause you compleatly ignored my earler post..

Sea King

well you know frist he was only on the ground like a story down then in a wink he was at the top behind him and he pushed him to the ground and was behind him before he landed but you know whatever.

rotiart
Blade has vampire level feats. The comic book version owns your guy easily. You said it was just blade. not movie version. movie version blade also defeated the blood guy, who's speed feats were just as impressive in my opinion as your guy, and who healed even faster than your guy from blades attacks. The only difference being the blood god was immortal, so the only way to beat him was the whole blood clot needle part. Blade beat a guy like yours in his first movie.

Sea King
Blade has vampire level feats. The comic book version owns your guy easily. You said it was just blade. not movie version. movie version blade also defeated the blood guy, who's speed feats were just as impressive in my opinion as your guy, and who healed even faster than your guy from blades attacks. The only difference being the blood god was immortal, so the only way to beat him was the whole blood clot needle part. Blade beat a guy like yours in his first movie.

yes blade has vampire level feats but michael is stronger then vampires and werewolfes

rotiart
... The blood god is so far beyond vampire....

The Pict
yes blade has vampire level feats but michael is stronger then vampires and werewolfes

the two vampire species differ from each other, the vamps in blade are stronger and superior to those in the underworld franchise. saying michael is stronger than vampires doesn't count because the vampires in blade differ so much.

Sea King
... The blood god is so far beyond vampire....

and blade would have not beat him if not for the blood clot surum as you pointed out your self (you even said michael is the level that blood god was)and that prob wont work on michael cause its desined to kill vampires were his werewolfe healing abilty prevents his vampire weaknesses from harmeing him(as shown were the sun light does not hurt him when selen is driving and the sun comes up)

rotiart
Even mutated vampires got worked by blade. Blade can kill your guy. Its all a matter of skill. And your guy doesn't heal as fast as the blood god. Litterally pulled his body back together, remember?

Sea King
Originally posted by The Pict
the two vampire species differ from each other, the vamps in blade are stronger and superior to those in the underworld franchise. saying michael is stronger than vampires doesn't count because the vampires in blade differ so much.

all the vampires in underworld did not die when silver hit them like the ones in blade did they had less weaknesses and kept to the orig vampier myth.

rotiart
Blade from the comics owns your guy. Blade from the movie has a tough fight but still wins. Your guy has never shown anything over the top but one or two speed or strength feats, and she still had a hard time beating regular werewolves.

Sea King
Even mutated vampires got worked by blade. Blade can kill your guy. Its all a matter of skill. And your guy doesn't heal as fast as the blood god. Litterally pulled his body back together, remember?

ok and i said thats kool ill agree with that but his speed being so high he could simply not let blade touch him and that is what im saying...and you know as well as i do that if blood god knew what that stuff was he could have simply just moved out of the way when blade throw it or cought it before blade did when it droped and then destoryed it.

The Pict
all the vampires in underworld did not die when silver hit them like the ones in blade did they had less weaknesses and kept to the orig vampier myth.

the werewolves can kill them, think about it, the vampires in blade regenerate limbs. and the vampire in underworld aren't allergic to silver the werewolves are. they did NOT stick to the myth, if they did how come we saw no stakes?

rotiart
Read the comic books. You'll understand. Good night sir.

The Pict
ok and i said thats kool ill agree with that but his speed being so high he could simply not let blade touch him

but victor got him so he ain't that fast, if it weren't for selene victor would have killed him.

Sea King
the werewolves can kill them, think about it, the vampires in blade regenerate limbs. and the vampire in underworld aren't allergic to silver the werewolves are. they did NOT stick to the myth, if they did how come we saw no stakes?

why would a a werewolfe want to use a wodden stake when they have uv bullets that would be like takeing a knive to a gun fight.

The Pict
why would a a werewolfe want to use a wodden stake when they have uv bullets that would be like takeing a knive to a gun fight.

you said they stuck to the myth, if they did there would be no guns.

Sea King

um you do konw that in myth werewolfes die by sliver and vamps dont.

The Pict
um you do konw that in myth werewolfes die by sliver and vamps dont.

yep, read the post you just quoted wink

Sea King
you said they stuck to the myth, if they did there would be no guns.

all ok so your saying that their could be no guns cause they stuck to myth were sticking to myth has nothing to do with the tec they use just the weaknesses and powers.....and vamps are weak against uv rays no matter how its delivered to them weather its from the sun or bullets

Sea King
yep, read the post you just quoted wink

you made it sound as if by myth vamps are killed by sliver and werewolfes arent and that my friend is just as mush true as saying if you get your heart ripped out that you will just regrow one in seconds.

The Pict
all ok so your saying that their could be no guns cause they stuck to myth were sticking to myth has nothing to do with the tec they use just the weaknesses and powers.....and vamps are weak against uv rays no matter how its delivered to them weather its from the sun or bullets

no you were saying they stuck to the myth and i am pointing out thats not true as there is sh*tloads of weaponry used. its a modern vampire movie.
anyway blade slaughters this guy easily, no challenge.

The Pict
you made it sound as if by myth vamps are killed by sliver and werewolfes arent and that my friend is just as mush true as saying if you get your heart ripped out that you will just regrow one in seconds.

i said the vampires aren't allergic to silver in underworld, are you reading the same posts as me?

Sea King
no you were saying they stuck to the myth and i am pointing out thats not true as there is sh*tloads of weaponry used. its a modern vampire movie.
anyway blade slaughters this guy easily, no challenge.

modern tech dont mean nothing man you need to understand that they still used their weaknesses and strengths in underworld(even if they did use bullets they used uv bullets so it would be the same as a vampire being out in the sun) and they did not stick to that in blade

Sea King
i said the vampires aren't allergic to silver in underworld, are you reading the same posts as me?

yes you said they arent allergic to sliver but then you continued to say that that was not sticking to the myth

The Pict
yes you said they arent allergic to sliver but then you continued to say that that was not sticking to the myth

i made different points in that post, those two were separated by full stops, you misread. i said they were not allergic to silver then went on to disagree that they stuck to the myth.

Sea King
i made different points in that post, those two were separated by full stops, you misread. i said they were not allergic to silver then went on to disagree that they stuck to the myth.

ok ill admit i read it wrong

but im gonna say this and try to be clear what i was meaning by they stuck to the myth. vamps were not allergic to sliver and werewolfes are and im sorry for misreading it. smile

and next i was not trying to be mean or anything like that.

also the one thing is the tech has nothing to do with the myth cause if its a reg bullet then no its not sticking to the myth but if the bullet that has uv radition in it then it is sticking to the myth. it may have been delivered through a gun but it was the uv radition that killed them (just as uv radition from the sun would) and not the bullet

im sorry for the confusion

The Pict
modern tech dont mean nothing man you need to understand that they still used their weaknesses and strengths in underworld(even if they did use bullets they used uv bullets so it would be the same as a vampire being out in the sun) and they did not stick to that in blade

sunlight used against vampires isn't myth its common knowledge. crosses, hypnotism, home soil in coffins, familiars and shape-changing are myth.

The Pict
ok ill admit i read it wrong

but im gonna say this and try to be clear what i was meaning by they stuck to the myth. vamps were not allergic to sliver and werewolfes are and im sorry for misrading it cause thatis waht you were saying. smile

and next i was not trying to be mean or anything like that.

also the one thing is the tech has nothing to do with the myth cause if its a reg bullet then no its not sticking to the myth but if the bullet has uv radition in it then it is sticking to the myth . it may have been delivered through a gun but it was the uv radition that killed thm (just as uv radition from the sun would) and not the bullet

im sorry for the confusion

no probs thumb up

Sea King
sunlight used against vampires isn't myth its common knowledge. crosses, hypnotism, home soil in coffins, familiars and shape-changing are myth.

sunlight was still in the myth though.

also im just saying why do that when you have sun powered bullets.

The Pict
sunlight was still in the myth though.

also im just saying why do that when you have sun powered bullets.

my own original point is these vampires are less powerful than the blade ones, as they lack regeneration of limbs and such, so far as we have seen. if they were more like the ones from myth they would be more powerful.
but i gotta go to work see you.

Sea King
hey i asked for this tread to be closed cause its one side'ed

(it dont bother me cause after the arguing ill admit to blade winning meaning their is nomore argument. its just that its a super one sided fight and not nearly enough feats on michaels behalf so this would go to blade through the showings of them.)

Sea King
my own original point is these vampires are less powerful than the blade ones, as they lack regeneration of limbs and such, so far as we have seen. if they were more like the ones from myth they would be more powerful.
but i gotta go to work see you.

see ya i got to go to bed.

snoopdogg
\
yes a bad fighter but he also had no weakness Neither does Blade.

complexbrother

I agree. although with some training Michael would be damn near unbeatable because some of the stuff he was doing in the second movie was astonishing.

K3VIL
Michael in the first movie was able to threw Victor through a concrete wall like 1foot and half/2foot thick, without effort, and his lack of fighting skills was his only disadvantage, cause his brutal strength, and animal attitude maked him a raging unstoppable beat.
He got considerable speed and reflexes, and in U:Evolution he fought William, the elder Werewolf, who certainly is not a master of hand to hand fight, but was damn strong, it took a dozen of vampires with those chains to keep him at bay.And Michael just came back from death, he was dead guys, and ended the fight broking in two pieces William's head.Not a master of fighting skills, but wanna speak about brute strength?Blade will fight an enemy similar to Drake of the 3rd movie, cause while he has the skills he can't arm at all Mike, unless he behead him.

DigiMark007
Closed at the request of the thread-starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.