Pirates 3: REAL Plot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
Spoilers on Pirates 3!!

Name: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
(if you notice, Tia Dalma says "would you go to world's end to save him?"wink
Date of Release: May 27th, 2007

Plot:
Summer 2007 will be action packed as the third installment from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise comes ashore. As the age of piracy comes to a close, Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle. Our heroes must face Lord Cutler Beckett (Tom Hollander), Davy Jones (Bill Nighy) and Admiral James Norrington (Jack Davenport) in a titanic showdown that could eliminate the freedom-loving pirates from the seven seas -- forever.

It's also been rumored Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) will be in the 3rd one. I heard it was official but then I heard it was called off due to a Rolling Stones tour. I'm not sure if he will be or not. If he is- he'll be playing Jack Sparrow's dad. (Tidbit: Keith Richards is who Johnny Depp modeled Jack after.)

Hope I didn't repost something someone already did! If I did- sorry! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.