Vash the Stampede runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj_naraku
The Humanoid Typhoon Vash the Stamped runs a gauntlet. He has wolfwoods cross gun and can only use his angel arm one time.

1. The Punisher w/ all type of weapons

2. T-101 and Robocop

3. Solid Snake and Raiden in a thier type of enviorment(ex. places to hide etc.)

4. Mugen

5. Grey fox as seen in Metal Gear Solid. (The badass ninja)

6. Alucard

7. Sesshomaru

Have Fun cool

ssj_naraku
This is my first so if this sucks dont bash me to bad.

boobsmagee
im not sure exactly what im supposed to do, i havnt seen much vash and all, but alucard owns them alll, ez................can u explain what were supposed to do for the illiterate noobs such as i

Zen2nd
He'll get as far as Alucard and no further. Even with a direct hit from Vash's angel arm, Alucard would survive.

ssj_naraku
Originally posted by boobsmagee
im not sure exactly what im supposed to do, i havnt seen much vash and all, but alucard owns them alll, ez................can u explain what were supposed to do for the illiterate noobs such as i

Vash has to go against all these guys on the list starting from first to last, and you decide if he can make it all the way or which one of them would take him out.

SelphieT
he'd last till 3. Solid Snake doesn't take no crap.

I mean, I like Vash, but he jokes around tooooo much wink

Broly92
Vash owns Solid Snake

boobsmagee
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
Vash has to go against all these guys on the list starting from first to last, and you decide if he can make it all the way or which one of them would take him out.

oh ic

hmmm im not sure hed get past robo cop, when i was i kid rofl, i used to love the movie, i remember a special movie, not as big as most of them, where another robocop was made, and he was made bullet proof, so u got a fire proof, bullet proof, almost car proof, robo cop, and vash really take him out with his guns.......
i doubt it

Black Adam
gets to six then dies.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Black Adam
gets to six then dies.

no way, think bout what i said, even if he got past robo, i think hed be
tooo beaten to take on snake, and if he had snake, no way hed pass numba four hed be beaten into submission, and, along with the invincible robo, hes got to dodge, t101

Quincy Archer
He could take Punisher. But I'm thinking he wouldn't beat Term and Robocop. Considering they are...BULLET-PROOF. But let's see, he would probably have to use his angel arm on them. Thus wasting it.

He could then take Snake and Raiden. But would then be killed by Mugen. Mugen is a master swordsman and a great martial artist. His speed and Vash's speed would cancel each other out, but if Vash isn't shooting to kill, Mugen would simply sword slice his ass.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Agrees with Quincy. Vash never shoots to kill unless he is forced too. And he jokes around way too much i doubt he would use his Angel Arm. He might Injure Punisher and go on to T- 101 and Robocop. But Punisher is most likly to sneek up on his ass and Bazooka him. Now i doubt he will get to Mugen. And Raiden in his enviorment and Vash doesn't shoot to kill come on. If we're talking about the guy from Mortal Kombat then it's over. And Sesshomaru would kill his ass easily. And Alucard would too.

Quincy Archer
raiden from metal gear solid.

Kayne Archeron
he is forced to kill in this situation, so he would probably make it up to alucard.... btw, which alucard do you mean? Castlevania or Hellsing?

NINJ4_BL4D3
................Vash.......... he is a ........girl-crazy crybaby, a pacifist and occasionally an idiot. He is actually extremely intelligent, has superhuman reflexes and agility, perfect muscle control, blurring speed over short distances, demonstrating the ability to dodge point-blank bullets on several occasions. Vash shows complete focus and control when the chips are down.

So I don't know..................

grey fox
Is Vash willing to kill ? If so he should get to 6 and then get ripped to shreds.

Quincy Archer
You guys agree with me that he would have to use his angel arm on T-101 and Robocop right?

I still think Mugen could take him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.