"Pitt Happens"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman

AC/DC'S_LVR
boxers with smilies cause you might not be smiling up there but at down there you will

ThePittman
I know lots of girls that like to where boxers. secret

Bloigen
I just cut myself in the hand. w00t

AC/DC'S_LVR
yeah dey comfy i wore them out to public under my real shorts and my real shorts kept riding up so you can see my "For Those About To Rock" boxers and two guys took time to notice that too

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bloigen
I just cut myself in the hand. w00t duuuh

ThePittman
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
yeah dey comfy i wore them out to public under my real shorts and my real shorts kept riding up so you can see my "For Those About To Rock" boxers and two guys took time to notice that too big grin For me I like the boxer briefs, you know the long things like boxers but hug like briefs.

Roland

Yeah, well I cut myself in the leg with a machette at work yesterday. Happy Dance

AC/DC'S_LVR
get some duct tape and tape it up smokin' smokin' smokin'

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by ThePittman
big grin For me I like the boxer briefs, you know the long things like boxers but hug like briefs.
my uncle had to quit wherin them cause they squished his baby maker

ThePittman
Originally posted by Roland
Yeah, well I cut myself in the leg with a machette at work yesterday. Happy Dance Now why did you do that? stick out tongue

ThePittman
my uncle had to quit wherin them cause they squished his baby maker I like the way they hug my "baby maker". stick out tongue

AC/DC'S_LVR
Yeah, well I cut myself in the leg with a machette at work yesterday. Happy Dance
i cut my foot on a staple while baby sittn two weeks ago and its still there

ThePittman
I sliced through both nerves in my left thumb.

Roland
Now why did you do that? stick out tongue

I swung to hard across my body when I was shearing my lovely pine trees THAT NO ONE WILL BUY! mad

It hurt a lot. no expression

ThePittman
I swung to hard across my body when I was shearing my lovely pine trees THAT NO ONE WILL BUY! mad

It hurt a lot. no expression When I was younger I was in the hospital every summer getting stiches for one thing or another. eek!

AC/DC'S_LVR
I sliced through both nerves in my left thumb.
i did that on my right middle finger like six years ago mabe in the rain in a neddle

ThePittman

Roland
I just made pancakes for breakfast! rock

AC/DC'S_LVR
then on the same hand index finger i got my finger caught in a hunting knife (you those big ass knives that the blade swings shut?) under the carpet my nana put down when she lived there you can still see the blood stains in the upstairs hall and on the steps

Roland
These pancakes are really good. droolio

AC/DC'S_LVR
i bet youd like MY pancakes

Roland
I am the master of the pancakes and my pancakes are the best ever made! cool

laughing

AC/DC'S_LVR
no MY PANCAKES

Roland
are your pancakes good? shifty

AC/DC'S_LVR
they kick major ass man

Roland
what do you put in them? anything special, like pieces of fruit, chocolate chips?

I put chocolate chips in mine today with a little whip cream thing on the top of them. mwhahahahaha! big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR
chocolate chips and half the bottle of syrup ever try french toast with chocolate chips?

ThePittman
mine suck A$$, but I make a mean omelet

AC/DC'S_LVR
so do i i put bacon and cheese once i put balogna in there and ffed it to my sister and she liked it

Roland
chocolate chips and half the bottle of syrup ever try french toast with chocolate chips?

No but it sounds really really good. eek!

Itzak
My dog just meowed. no expression

Roland
so do i i put bacon and cheese once i put balogna in there and ffed it to my sister and she liked it

you talk aout your sister like she is a pet. laughing

sorry laughing out loud it was the first thing that came to mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roland
Originally posted by Itzak

confused What the f**k?

Itzak
confused What the f**k?

That's what I was thinking. What the f**k?

AC/DC'S_LVR
you talk aout your sister like she is a pet. laughing

sorry laughing out loud it was the first thing that came to mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)
nah brothers more the pet and pet killer

Roland
alas i am an only child and do not know the true problems with siblings. rock

Roland

Maybe he ate a cat Iztak and when he opened his mouth to bark the meow you heard was the cat crying out for help because it was still alive!!!!!! ermm

Itzak
Maybe he ate a cat Iztak and when he opened his mouth to bark the meow you heard was the cat crying out for help because it was still alive!!!!!! ermm

Maybe! shock*gets a knife*

AC/DC'S_LVR
alas i am an only child and do not know the true problems with siblings. rock
i miss it being just me and spazzy

Valharu
My brother and I punch on. I lead 4 to 3. Cause I drink beer and he doesn't. beer

AC/DC'S_LVR
spazzy and me love scaring the s*it out of him we sneek up in his doorway and yell he jumps like 10 feet in the air

ThePittman
Well off to go pack stuff up and move to my new place and off to by a dolly (that's a hand cart smile )

AC/DC'S_LVR
i kow what a dolly is im the only girl in hear i understand

Valharu
Well off to go pack stuff up and move to my new place and off to by a dolly (that's a hand cart smile ) I haven't heard that in years.

ThePittman
i kow what a dolly is im the only girl in hear i understand I figured you would know, it's the others I was wondeing about. GO GIRL POWER! haha

AC/DC'S_LVR
yeah what happened to the times when women had to wear skirts and men overalls
oh well!f*uck those days i live in a world were i am AC/DC reincarnated

Valharu
yeah what happened to the times when women had to wear skirts and men overalls
oh well!f*uck those days i live in a world were i am AC/DC reincarnated Dont make me James Hetfield you woman. evil face

lord xyz
I know lots of girls that like to where boxers. secret mee 2 big grin Looks good on em.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Valharu
Dont make me James Hetfield you woman. evil face
id like to see you try

Valharu
id like to see you try I could, and you would. But I cant, so you wont. confused

AC/DC'S_LVR
hahahahahaha exactly

Valharu
hahahahahaha exactly Fine. I paid my respect to Scott in Freo on his birthday. I was suprised at how many young teenagers turned up. There was a tribute day at the Freo pub with all AC/DC's songs played. Good day. beer

AC/DC'S_LVR
i played all his CDS opn his birthday from my room when i got home

Valharu
i played all his CDS opn his birthday from my room when i got home I played Metallica on his grave then kicked the shit out of his fans. smokin'

joking. embarrasment

ThePittman
Just wanted to let ya'all know that I'm moving in the next few days so I won't be able to chat much so I hope ya'all don't miss me to much. stick out tongue

ThePittman
Yea, I'm getting my internet back today.pitt_signspin

SelphieT
so you've been posting at work? or what?

greenangel
Just wanted to let ya'all know that I'm moving in the next few days so I won't be able to chat much so I hope ya'all don't miss me to much. stick out tongue I dont really know you but for some reason I think I might miss ya...... smile

JaehSkywalker
aww...

ThePittman
Originally posted by SelphieT
so you've been posting at work? or what? Yep! secret

ThePittman
Originally posted by greenangel
I dont really know you but for some reason I think I might miss ya...... smile blush2

ThePittman
Yea I'm back online.

ThePittman
Dam it's hot.

H. S. 6
Quadruple post. ermm

ThePittman
I wake up this moring and find that one of my cats is outside and see that he fell out of the 2nd story window. He is alright but missing a claw and a bit scratched up.

Roland
That's because cats are superior beings and always land on their feet.

ThePittman
That's because cats are superior beings and always land on their feet. Yea but dumb as hell to fall out of the window in the first place. wink

Roland
He was going after a birdie. big grin

ThePittman
No, this cat is pretty dumb. yes

Roland
Atleast he isn't fat like my cat. laughing

ThePittman
shocking

ThePittman
I've got a new paper shredder and I'm going to town, send over all your dirty little secrets and I'll shredd'em. evil face

Kongu_Dude
PITT HAPPENS! eek!

ThePittman
yes it does

Scottie
it does?...i mean....it does!

ThePittman
Man I can't wait to get off work. wink

Scottie
Robin: Jee Wiliker Batman..............He's Still At Work

Shut Up Robin....you so gay :Batman

The Pict
Originally posted by Scottie
Robin: Jee Wiliker Batman..............He's Still At Work

Shut Up Robin....you so gay :Batman

laughing Nice

ThePittman
Makeing some more revisions to these ads, they just can't make up their damn minds. mad

Itzak
I need some advice... I think my husband is gay. ermm

The Pict

Play detective, that's my (young) advice

Scottie
I need some advice... I think my husband is gay. ermm you need to give him a good spanking....that'll knock the gay right out him....and you can go back to being a loving couple again

clap

Since you claim to be a male, I think you're probably right.

ThePittman

Itzak
So... you're saying it's a heshe? hmm Well... that explains a lot. shock

Originally posted by The Pict
Play detective, that's my (young) advice

Righto, Sherlock. detective

you need to give him a good spanking....that'll knock the gay right out him....and you can go back to being a loving couple again

Great idea. eek! Thanks!

Originally posted by clap
Since you claim to be a male, I think you're probably right.

icon5_2

Did you come to this conclusion all by yourself?

clap

No. You helped. I have amazing powers of observation that allows me to read the gender under your name.

Are you saying you're female? gender-bender? hermie?

Shelbert Lemon
Im currently living with my ex and our daughters while I find another place to live. Yesterday he brought home a new pet. Here now we have 2 inside cats, 3 outside cats, a puppy and 4 fish. So he finds this turtle at his job site a week ago. He was gonna bring it home to give to our daughter who is 13 and loves reptiles and animals in general. She had a pet crayfish she got from the crayfish in her class when it had babies... well sadly it died. Anyways.... so this turtle went missing before he could get him.... well guess who popped back up in the house they are building. It had been locked up in this house for near a week.... so he brought him home and named him Leonardo.... after De Vinci and his favorite ninja turtle. He has decided to keep this turtle for as long as he possibly can until it isnt safe enough to do so anymore. no expression ... its only the size of a silver dollar at the moment.

If he remains healthy he has the potential to get rather big. 250 lbs is about how big they get...

http://www.watersheds.org/nature/gallery2/images/alligator.jpg

http://www.naturescapes.net/portfolios/pics/userpics/17043/771B0305%20alligator%20snapping%20turtle.jpg

Alligator Snapping Turtle

erm

Itzak
No. You helped. I have amazing powers of observation that allows me to read the gender under your name.

Are you saying you're female? gender-bender? hermie?

No wai! icon5_2

No, I'm saying you look fat in pink. no expression

ThePittman
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im currently living with my ex and our daughters while I find another place to live. Yesterday he brought home a new pet. Here now we have 2 inside cats, 3 outside cats, a puppy and 4 fish. So he finds this turtle at his job site a week ago. He was gonna bring it home to give to our daughter who is 13 and loves reptiles and animals in general. She had a pet crayfish she got from the crayfish in her class when it had babies... well sadly it died. Anyways.... so this turtle went missing before he could get him.... well guess who popped back up in the house they are building. It had been locked up in this house for near a week.... so he brought him home and named him Leonardo.... after De Vinci and his favorite ninja turtle. He has decided to keep this turtle for as long as he possibly can until it isnt safe enough to do so anymore. no expression ... its only the size of a silver dollar at the moment.

If he remains healthy he has the potential to get rather big. 250 lbs is about how big they get...

http://www.naturescapes.net/portfolios/pics/userpics/17043/771B0305%20alligator%20snapping%20turtle.jpg

erm Cool beans cool

clap
No wai! icon5_2

No, I'm saying you look fat in pink. no expression

I look fat in any color. You'll look good in hospital gown blue once your gay hubby's AIDS takes hold.

Shelbert Lemon
Cool beans cool sure its cool now... how different is it to have an alligator snapping turtle as a pet... but the possibility in loosing a finger or something as its grows isnt to cool stick out tongue

Itzak
I look fat in any color. You'll look good in hospital gown blue once your gay hubby's AIDS takes hold.

Funny... I detect sarcasm. hmm

clap
icon5_2

Itzak
No. You helped. I have amazing powers of observation that allows me to read my sarcasm-o-meter

Ultraman Baltan
pinkcuffs
Best. Smilie. EVER.

~Da Moose~

erm

Good Christ....you live in a zoo!

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Good Christ....you live in a zoo! Thank you! Finally someone who thinks the same thing. hug

~Da Moose~
Thank you! Finally someone who thinks the same thing. hug

How'd you like a moose too? wink

Shelbert Lemon
How'd you like a moose too? wink Well.. I do have several pine trees in the yard as well... wink

~Da Moose~
Well.. I do have several pine trees in the yard as well... wink

moose3 Count me in then!!

ThePittman
Good Christ....you live in a zoo! I have to control my wife or we would as well. She is a Vet student and wants to bring home every sick or hurt animal she comes across and we already have 3 cats and a ferret.

Shelbert Lemon
moose3 Count me in then!! come on then little brother hug

I have to control my wife or we would as well. She is a Vet student and wants to bring home every sick or hurt animal she comes across and we already have 3 cats and a ferret. I love cats and Id like to have a ferret but this is where I must use self control... or we'd have way more around.

Jack of Blades
Yes well too many cats istn good.

ThePittman
It's a joke in vet school that every vet has a blind three legged dog. stick out tongue

ThePittman
I hit a new record in my last dart tournament, 5 hat tricks. Go me tohsw00t

Scottie
I hit a new record in my last dart tournament, 5 hat tricks. Go me tohsw00t nwoot go you

ThePittman
Still came in 4th in the tournament though sad

Itzak
I hit a new record in my last dart tournament, 5 hat tricks. Go me tohsw00t

That's tight. herbshock

ThePittman
I get maybe one or two but never 5, and two were back to back.

Barker
Shit Happens. tongue_ss

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Barker
Shit Happens. tongue_ss
It does after i eat some mushrooms

ThePittman
Originally posted by Barker
Shit Happens. tongue_ss sick

stick out tongue

ThePittman
Yea, summer league of darts starts tonight. Go me stick out tongue

smoker4
Darts darts?

http://www.pyramidbrew.com/images/darts/board.jpg

whoops missed

http://home.tiscali.be/joke1/Neme4/darts.jpg

Apparantly TH can fire darts from his rectum!

ThePittman
Originally posted by smoker4
Darts darts?

whoops missed

Apparantly TH can fire darts from his rectum! laughinglaughing

Kongu_Dude
Darts darts?

whoops missed

Apparantly TH can fire darts from his rectum!

laughing out loud

smoker4
Not played darts for so long, i have a sudden urge to now

ThePittman

smoker4
Darts is pretty big over here, do you play the same type of game i.e 301 or 501 in sets?

ThePittman
In the league it 501/Cricket and teams of 4, my average is 20 and 2.1.

smoker4
Cool, thats a good average

Sanctuary
ninja

lord xyz
*is wearing new soft boxers* happy

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nwoot.gif

ThePittman
Originally posted by Sanctuary
ninja fear

Shelbert Lemon
photo

Devalion
Originally posted by lord xyz
*is wearing new soft boxers* happy

Er, that must be nice for you yes

Swe_Bum
Sup? cool

ThePittman
Well I suked big time list night in darts, we lost 11/2 sad I was shooting better to the end but a little to late and only 3 low tons and 1 hat trick. mad Just kept missing everthing by one fricking hole. mad

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/chocchipcookie.gif

ThePittman
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/chocchipcookie.gif dancingeek3

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nobanana.gif

ThePittman

smoker4

ThePittman

smoker4

Shelbert Lemon
*frustrated* blink

ThePittman
They do keep me on my toes stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
Im sure they do. stick out tongue .... Im frustrated.... I dont even know why and that can be irritating... if I understood it, then I could fix it.

ThePittman
Most of the time they just make me a stronger programmer, but keeping up with their BS is tiring.

Shelbert Lemon
I dont understand the purpose of even doing so.... is there something in it for them or do they do so to kill time?

lord xyz
*has no sig by ThePittman! w00t

ThePittman
I dont understand the purpose of even doing so.... is there something in it for them or do they do so to kill time? Mostly I think it because it gives them a since of power over someone that they do not have in their own life. Others it is just because they can and is probably the only thing that they are good at. Much of the same mentality of tolls and socks.

Originally posted by lord xyz
*has no sig by ThePittman! w00t stick out tongue

Scottie
ninja haha you cant see me nwoot

Shelbert Lemon
Mostly I think it because it gives them a since of power over someone that they do not have in their own life. Others it is just because they can and is probably the only thing that they are good at. Much of the same mentality of tolls and socks.

stick out tongue loosers yes

ninja haha you cant see me nwoot bag

Scottie
bag NNnnnnoooooooo000OOOooo I can be seen firefirefireph

disgust how did you foil my plan?

Shelbert Lemon
NNnnnnoooooooo000OOOooo I can be seen firefirefireph

disgust how did you foil my plan? if I told you then you would know how to get by me next time, I cant let that happen. stick out tongue

Scottie
if I told you then you would know how to get by me next time, I cant let that happen. stick out tongue Darn your a sly one sly

Shelbert Lemon
Darn your a sly one sly nah, just a lucky one happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>