Sentry vs. Exile Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who would win in this matchup? Battle is on a forest island.

Adam Warlock
Sentry would rip him in half.

Broly92
Sentry gets 6-7/10

bbrem123
sentry hands down

The_Fury
Sentry.

Rols
Is this Exile King Hyperion?

Both had defeated Galactus (thats what they say), But ive seen more impressive strength feat from King Hyperion..So id have to say he wins this fight..

ebonyblade1
It's a draw. They are equal with the exception that hyperion may be smarter. They are both pretty ruthless.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
It's a draw. They are equal with the exception that hyperion may be smarter. They are both pretty ruthless.

Sentry's powers are, as of yet, limitless. He takes Hyperion down.

juggernaut66666
but hyperion killed even galactus

guy222
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Who would win in this matchup? Battle is on a forest island.

Hyperion

llagrok
Sentry's light powers would only feed Hyperion.

We've seen Sentry bleed after taking shots from Ultron, though I'm rather suspicious of that comic.

Hyperion laughs at punches from the Hulk, injuring him is near impossible. Especially when you take into consideration his healing factor. Heat and energy based attacks have been proven to be useless against him.

Hyperion's problem would be his speed. I think it would be possible for Sentry to speedblitz him. IF telepathy works, then Sentry could probably take this one.

Physically beating Hyperion to death won't happen. He heals a snapped neck in two seconds.

K3VIL
Mimic in Colossus organic steel form crushed Hyperion at 150'000 km per second of speed and it didn't killed him.Hyperion is one tough MOFO

Kutulu
Sentry was said to have stalemated Galactus, but king Hyperion supposedly killed his universe's Galactus.

I'm going with King Hyperion.

strengthkills
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Sentry's powers are, as of yet, limitless. He takes Hyperion down. Hyperions are too,I thought

tkitna
Sentry

Tyrant
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
but hyperion killed even galactus laughing out loud shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.