Superman Returns - longer on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Anyone get the feeling SR will be longer on DVD? Or there could be two different versions released?
Many scenes nipped here and there, if you watch the trailers and the movie closely. I think Bryan Singer had to fight to get it as long as it is, and was under pressure to trim it down.
Superman I was about 10-15 minutes longer for it's DVD release, years ago.

chase el
i agree. They had clips from his trip to Krypton, as well as his trip back. Also marthas clips were for the most part cut out. maybe theyll add 20+ minutes worth of footage which should pan the movie out a little better. Cant wait!

.Dance_Inside.
SWEET MERCIFUL CLARK!
oh I'm excited...I hope theres more Clark scenes!

redcaped
DVD=Next Level

.Dance_Inside.
there was a lot cut out of the movie that was released into theaters, I can't wait to see more footage

redcaped
I hope so

MattDay
your right, it had around 10 mins cut out of it, the original running time was stated at 2 hours 45 mins, so that roughly 10 mins missing, they may instate that back into the dvd feature or just have it in the extras

Scarlet_Spidey
He cut the scene where Clark admitted he was a gay jesus stick out tongue laughing

MattDay
lol that was funny... but no!

redcaped
release date?

MattDay
christmas release date seems possible as the game release is now november and they still don't know if that's final, i reckon december release probably 20th maybe a little less

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.