Star WArs the last battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony$Billy
well this is a story i wrote bymyself and u hope u guys enjoy. i aslo hope that this is the right spot to put it and it dosent get closed. also feedback will be greatly appericated

STARWARS THE LAST BATTLE!

Characters: Jago Saar a young padawan and main character

sara vaine a Jedi knight twelek and jagos master

Darth Anares dark lord of the sith

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

200 years after the the battle on endor,

The Jedi order has reorganized its self and

Once again became an oppressive force across

The Galaxy. The sith have been known to have

been extinct since the rain of the late skywalker

Luke. With a peaceful galaxy at hand Jedi and Galactic Alliance

Alike can now start focusing on building their

Own empires but for every light casts a

Shadow...

Jago walked through the halls of the new Jedi order searching for his master, master sara vaine. He could see mainly robes and many species carrying them but not his master. As he walked on he looked and looked only to be turned down by the faces watching him. Until he finally heard "padawan are you looking for me?"

"Yes master sorry about my late uprising I havent been sleeping much lately it wont happen again." Sara looked at Jago and smiled

"Dont tell me that tell that to your self, anyway we have to report to the council chamber their is a mission they want us to under take,"

"Yes master." Jago and Sara stood in front of the council,

"A Galactic Alliance salvage team was sent down to Endor to find old remnants of the battle of endor," said one of the masters. Another master continued

"Sadly the Galactic Alliance havent heard from them since,"

"What could have happened master," asked a curious sara

"Perhaps a broken ship with no means of communication or perhaps they were sent to their dreaded doom." Jago looked at sara and spoke

"Me and my master would happily look into these masters,"

"It is not your place to say young one, the council decides on what tasks we under go without persuasion from you," said an annoyed sara

"Yes master, sorry, A master spoke " your mission is to search the area they were last known to be and see if you can find them or find any clue on what happened to them,"

"Yes master we will leave right away," said sara. Out side the council chambers sara and Jago were speaking "you see padawan I told you in time we would be given a mission to under go,"

"Yes master but why couldnt it be something of a more exiting nature like facing some kath hounds,"

"Padawan! Nothing is fun about cath hounds and the council have to learn to trust in your abilities first,"

"Yes master," the two headed to their freighter to Endor while Jago hoped for some action.

Chapter 2

Jago Saar

Sara Vaine

On a secret base on Endor a cloaked and huddled man walks up and down while a soldier is on one knee in front of him. "Yes its clear now, at first it was faint and scattered but now I feel it," said the cloaked figure

"Yes master of course,"

"An echo in the force has spoken and finally I will have the force energy I need to become the most powerful sith lord of existence." The soldier shimmered for a second and spoke "My lord what is this echo you speak of,"

"Jedi are coming to this planet, in search of the lost Galactic soldiers I killed, I have saw this trough a vision." The soldier stood up and spoke again "Master do you want me to sent a squadron of troops for the Jedi,"

"NO!!! I will do this my self; with the power I have already gained I will be able to best them easily." The cloaked figure finally stopped walking smiled to him self and spoke " finally I will finish what palatine failed to do, I will reassure that once again the sith will rule the galaxy." The cloaked figure let out a dementored up roar of laughter. On the freighter Sara was meditating while Jago was flying the ship. "Master must you meditate all the flight; I need someone to speak to,"

"What is it padawan,"

"Master why didnt the council do this mission them selfs we are only searching,"

"Thats why they let a Jedi and a padawan do this mission because their is nothing life endangering for a Jedi on endor,"

"Yes master except for the soldiers that went missing,"

"Padawan calm youre self, dont let your feelings get in the way of the mission if you do that you will only find pain and anguish,"

"Yes master." The ship prepared to land on endor. The cloaked figure felt the arrival and spoke "finally your force powers will be mine and I will become greater than the Jedi masters them selfs," the cloaked figure smiled.

my third chapter will be done later... sorry if its to long

Anthony$Billy
i will post the 3rd part soon

Blaxican Hydra
This goes in the G.fiction section.REX, you should move this...

Captain REX
Can't move out of this section, not the Vs. forums... stick out tongue

Anthony$Billy
Chapter 3

As they landed on Endor sara spoke "I feel as if this area is polluted, by dark force energy,"

"Yes I feel it to, its as if the force from this area was taken and replaced by this dark feeling," said a worried Jago

"Come on padawan I think we should go and look around, some thing... something isnt right about this." As they leave the ship they everything looks to be fine except for the same unusual feeling, Jago looked about and spoke "master their isnt noting to indercate that the galactic alliance was killed except for the terrible feeling in the force,"

"Thats what concerns me the most, this energy hasnt been felt for almost 100 years,"

"Well perhaps we should investigate master." The two searched the area of the camp site that the galactic soldiers where last known to be. Jago looked in one of the bushes and let out an almighty cry "MASTER!!! MASTER!!! Come quick," Sara bolted over to see what he had seen. In the bush was a dead soldier with burn marks all over him and a missing right arm " they have been killed by something UN natural, these burn marks look like they came from a... a lightsabre," sara said.

Jago looked nervously "Lightsabre... but who... who would do such a thing."

Behind them stood the hooded figure and as sara turned she saw him and spoke "who are you, by order of the Jedi council we demand to no,"

"Hahaha... the Jedi council they are mere pets of the galactic alliance,"

"WHO ARE YOU!!!" shouted an angry Jago. The figure looked at them and pulled out a lightsabre hilt. "You... your a dark Jedi arent you," said sara nervously "try sith," he ignited his red lightsabre and took a lightsabre stance. Jago pulled out his lightsabre and ignited it; it was a fine green color. Sara also ignited her yellow lightsabre. "You dont have to do this sith you can join the Jedi and redeem your self," Sara yelled

"Whats the fun in that if alls thats going to come from it is me ending up as a puppet of the council?" The two Jedi took stance and charged at the sith, with each slice, slash and stab the sith blocked it. Jago twisted round and went to slice the siths stomach but he blocked and used the force to send Jago flying into a tree. Sara was still standing throughing everything she had at him, she swung for a head shot but he blocked it, then she kneed him in the stomach so he bent down and went to slice his back. The sith quickly twisted out of the way and went to slice saras waist but that was also blocked. "You have skill Jedi more skill than i have seen for a long time!"

"my skills are devoted to that of the light sith, that gives me focus speed and strenth." The two began to fight again clashing at every corner, as Jago stood up he used the force to jump back to the battle and resume the fight. Jago sliced for the siths legs but he jumped into a back flip and clashed with saras blade. The sith then swung his lightsabre in a slicing possition at saras chest but that was blocked and the sith was pushed back. For a moment their was a pause in the battle as if the calm before the storm, sith charged at them. He knocked Jagos sabre out the way and sliced a cleen cut into his right arm that would leave a scar. Then he clashed sabres with sara and pushed her back, then chopping forward into her chest. Sara failed to block in time and was forced to the floor. "NOOO!!! shouted Jago

"finally Jedi your power will be mine, hahaha you see i have descovered an ability in the force that allows me to drain the force power from a dieing soul and stop them from becoming one with the force ha ha ha."

Sara looked at Jago and fell dead, all of a suden a bright white light consumed her and the force energy went into the sith. Jago stood up and ran at the sith but was being blocked of every time he was then lifted in the air and choked. Jago gasped for breath, he focused him self and used the force to take control of his masters lightsabre sending it at the sith. He dodged it but in doing so let Jago free, "Very clever Jedi! but maybe you should learn the truth of who i am, i am Darth Anares!" Jago made a break for the freighter running as fast as he could with his wounded arm. The Anares chased him but he made it on the ship in time. The freighter raised in the air but Anares was using the force to keep it back. Jago remembered what sara told him to do, to calm his feelings. Using an amount of force that he didnt no was possible he freed him self and the ship shot into the sky. thus leaving the Sith behind. "I will find you Jedi i will come to coresant with my sith armarda and wipe you out!" The ship faded in the distance, on bored Jago was trying to stop him self from crying but the harder he tried the more the tears rolled dowm his face. Memories came into his head of his early teachings that sara tought him but every image of sara gave him more to cry about.

Chapter 4

As Jago approached the Jedi academy he thought to himself, he then looked at where he had landed and saw Jedi and soldiers strolling. As Jago left his ship a young Jedi knight came up to him and spoke "You need to report to the Jedi council amediately," Jago looked up and sprinted to the council chambers. As he got there he used the key pad to open the metal doors he walked in with a look of death on his face. One of the council members spoke

"Padawan where is your master we need to speak to her too,"

"...Dead! to a sith on Endor!" The council looked around as if it wasnt any news, "We have a transmission from endor showing a hooded figure telling us he is sending his army to destroy coresant." Jago looked around and spoke "what about the news of my masters death you dont even care do you! i saw her being killed, killed to that MONSTER!" The council looked in disapointment

and another member spoke "we are sorry to hear about your masters death, she was a great member of the order but she pleaged an oath to the Jedi with her life and would have wanted us to not moarn but to rejoice." Jago's face was looking more angry every second " masters what can i do to avenge her death, i'll do anything just tell me,"

"nothing you can do young one will help the situation now, we will send out an entire fleet of Galactic soldiers and Jedi to gaurd coresant." That wasnt good enough for Jago, he ran out of the chambers and was ready to face his enemy when he arrived out side coresant. Jago ran to a jedi fighter, jumped in it and took off. Looking around he could see the planet coresent for miles as he was appoaching space. Under his breath he muttered to himself "No matter what it takes i will avenge you master."

Ariggghhhhtyyyy hope u liked ill finsish it off later

Mišt
This is a cool storythumb up

Only thing is the opening 'a long time ago..' paragraph was hard to understand because it was formatted awkwardlyerm Other than that, keep postingthumb up

Ps. love the title, 'The Last Battle' sounds so cool.

Anthony$Billy
heres my new installment

Jago had broke the atmosphere of Coresant and began to wait for the arrival of the Sith fleet that were on their way. Anger and pain consumed his mind and thoughts of killing this Darth Anares. For a moment Jago spoke to him self "Is it really worth this pain, me on my own facing that sith lord," he then looked around at the fleet arising from coresant "of course its worth it the Galactic Alliance would do it... so will I." All of a sudden three gigantic ships came out of light speed and arrived infront of Coresant each ship rivaling that of a super star destroyer. Out of those ships came thousands of fighters swirling and speeding towards Coresant. Jago used the force to feel which ship the sith lord was on, he finally senced it, it was the middle one. As he shot of to dock the ship the Galactic Alliance and the newly formed Sith stormed into battle. Jago only had to dodge a few fighters to get to the ship but then he had to brake the ships docking sheilds "I must focus my self... i must use the force to hit the shield reactor." With a torpedo he broke the shield reactor and made it inside the ship.
Jago landed and jumped out of his fighter to be met by a team of sith soldiers wearing red suites with helmets, He ignited his lightsabre and deflected every shot they through at him. He then used the force to jump close to then and slice, chop and stab them. Jago ran to the lift to see if it was operational to his luck it was he used the switch to take him to the bridge.
He could hear the noise of the lift taking him up floor by floor but the closer he got the angryer he felt. The metal Doors opened on the lift and revelled a dark room with red lights glowing. He ran down a middle set of stairs to see the hated Darth Anares looking out of the window at the heated battle. "So you have come here to exact revenge Jedi," Aneras said without even looking at Jago
"You will pay for what you did to my master! i will make sure you suffer, every last moment of your life,"
"Thats it... feed your anger it gives you power it gives you the strenth you need to fight." Jago looked at Anares as he turned around and spoke
"No matter what emotion or power im using i will reasure that you die,"
"yes... yes feel it, feel the burn inside the very urge to strike me down feel it!" Jago ignited his lightsabre and took stance while Dath Anares did the same. "You stand no chance Jedi, non of you do," Anares said
Jago the screemed and swung for him. The attack was blocked and Jago was pushed back, Anares then swung for Jago's head but he too blocked and then kiked him in the stomach. As Anares bent down in pain Jago went to strike his back but missed as the sith fliped behind him and went to strike. Jago quickly put his sabre behind his back and blocked it twisted round and used the force to push the him into a control panel. "Die sith! you will pay for what you have done to sara," Anares jumped up looked at Jago, and force jumped back into the battle. The two looked quite evenly mached as they blocked each others stabs, slices and cuts. Anares finally blocked Jago's attack through his sabre out of his hand and went to slice him trough the chest. jago quickly used the force to bring his lightsabre to him and block the attack. "You are skilled young one... join the sith and become more powerful then ever,"
"Never will i join the sith, all that i want to do is kill you!" Jago rappedly attacked Anares twisting round, jumping while attacking, stabbing, sliceing and blocking. The Anares just managed to block them all but Jago had a last burst of strenth when the he did not. Charging at Anares he flung the lightsabre trough both of his arms sending him to the ground screeming. "How could you.. a..a mear Jedi beat me!!! a sith lord," Jago calmed his feelings lifted his lightsabre and sliced through the middle of Anares. A bright light came from the corpse as all the souls were freed, Jago looked up and muttered "I have avenged your death my master,"
Jago saw the Self destruct panel by one of the windows, he ran over and set it for 20 minutes he then left the ship in a hurry. He made it to the cargo hold and jumped into his ship and took off, as he left the ship he send a message to all Galactic Alliance soldiers and Jedi to retreat back to Coresant. Just as the last of the ships retreated back to the core world the giant sith ship exploded leaving the entire sith fleet in ruins. Jago looked up at the sky and smiled with a look of comfort on his face, he turned round to see all the Jedi and soldiers cheering and went to join them.
Another dark figureed man is watching the celebration in a dark room, a holographic simulator is showing him what is happening. The man opens his mouth and speaks "If you think that was the last of the fleet your wrong, My apprentice Anares was a mear weakling," he stood up and continued to speak "Let the second wave begin the jedi have seen a dark time indeed but non of this compairs to me DARTH REEINER!" the room is covered with an evil and dementored laugh.

The next story will be created as soon as I can think of a good enough plot. Oh and please excuse my spelling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.