Superman vs Surfer and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
The circumstances are similar to the Superman vs JLA one. IE, Superman going all out, but with ruthless intent. He has the jump on them.

Can the man of steel win?

hijacked from shc.

bbrem123
the surfer will win this by himself

rotiart
Originally posted by bbrem123
the surfer will win this by himself

What he said Happy Dance

Rols
PC and Godly magic very dangerous combination. Each one alone could take out Supes.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
The circumstances are similar to the Superman vs JLA one. IE, Superman going all out, but with ruthless intent. He has the jump on them.

Can the man of steel win?

hijacked from shc.
bnone

Sea King
wow if you dont like sups this would be considered a spite tread

Rols
T-vo is not gonna work on this fight wink .

rotiart
T-vo?

Rols
Supermans trump-card HBO big grin (T-vo), Many possibilities ability; illusion, reality altering, Sharingan big grin (copies abilities), ability to cut offs opponents powers...etc, etc...

Demonic Phoenix
This is a Spite-thread obviously.

rotiart
Obviously.

HigherLevel
spite

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
bnone

LoL ^^^ SS for the win and Goldilocks puts on a cheerleading uniform and claps for him!

guy222
team easily

Bransolute
T-Vo... ha!

I can't believe everyone was/is so fooled by this still...

Ouallada
There was more than one type of T-vo type ability, iirc. Still don't buy any of them.

J4EVA
surfer will win this by himself. he's too powerful

Terryc250
surfer beats supes by himself

Soljer
Originally posted by Ouallada
There was more than one type of T-vo type ability, iirc. Still don't buy any of them.

Hm? I know there was Torquasm Rao, but that isn't another 'Torquasm Vo' ability.

What do you mean?

Ouallada
Torquasm Rao was the umbrella term for the meditative teachings that lead to torquasm vo, wasn't it? Lois has shown some ability with T-rao before, although my mind is hazy, so I'm guessing any extrapolation of that would lead to "t-vo-esque" abilities, much as our world's martial arts doctrines lead to variants of the same essential core teachings.

B.A
Either one alone could beat Superman. Note COULD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.