my yahoo acount

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rhondear7
i just have a question about my yahoo account my ex opened up a yahoo account illegally in my name i contated yahoo and without my password or alternate e mail address they wont even freeze that account even though it is registered to me what should i do?

stunna1773
isnt yahoo free

eggmayo
Yahoo is free, and the account is not registered to you. I have no idea of your name, but freezing the account just because it was made in the name 'John Doe' is stupid. If that was their policy, it would be rather easy to get anyones account closed down, wouldn't it?

stunna1773
Originally posted by rhondear7
i just have a question about my yahoo account my ex opened up a yahoo account illegally in my name i contated yahoo and without my password or alternate e mail address they wont even freeze that account even though it is registered to me what should i do?

well wut do u have on ur account

eggmayo
Is this that she/he went on your email account, or made a different one in your name?

darth_royke
make one in her name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.