Country Walk Does Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
In times when I just need to get away and think I find a day in the country helps me. Sure sometimes I take more than a day and let out of town from the whole hussle and bussle from the big city life. After all I find I think better with good old fashion moutain air. I just wish alot more of todays kids would get away from the computer, video games, tv and so on just to accuaint themselves with out-door life. When I was a kid I never died from going to the lake with my parents. Or hunting with my dad when hunting season came around. Now days it feels good to go out on the old harley, or even a horse to get some fresh air.

Flamboyant4Life
IDC

redcaped
Inspirational

Soleran
Originally posted by blondie'sday
In times when I just need to get away and think I find a day in the country helps me. Sure sometimes I take more than a day and let out of town from the whole hussle and bussle from the big city life. After all I find I think better with good old fashion moutain air. I just wish alot more of todays kids would get away from the computer, video games, tv and so on just to accuaint themselves with out-door life. When I was a kid I never died from going to the lake with my parents. Or hunting with my dad when hunting season came around. Now days it feels good to go out on the old harley, or even a horse to get some fresh air.

Yeah those crazy kids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.