Hey People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Hello people of the OTF! Just wanted to drop by and say hey!

By the way, i need help on something. Well, a girl_friend of mine's birthday is tomorrow and she's planning on doing something on Monday. The thing is, besides me and her, she wants her best friend to come and her brother to come also. Well, those two together can be boring and such, so I need an excuse to get out of her b-day thing. I need a really convincing excuse coz she knows how lazy i am and i always make excuses. Something she'll understand, you know what i mean?

Thanks bunches!

Vinny Valentine
You Stopped coming here like 3 months ago.

no expression

AC/DC'S_LVR
go to the movies hide out there all day unless you only want to be with her go to the movies and if theres a mall around carefull plan ahead and ditch the friend and brotherat the mall while waiting for the movie works every time

Neo_Version 7
Dude, i don't plan on going out that day.

I just want to stay home and watch "Lucky Number Slevin".

AC/DC'S_LVR
tricky little bastard arent you play the good ol sick card say you came down with the summer flu

Neo_Version 7
c'mon. that's for 2nd graders, man.

I need something a little more convincing and solid.

Piggle Humsy
Tell her your legs fell off no expression

that always works for me...

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
c'mon. that's for 2nd graders, man.

I need something a little more convincing and solid.
i told that to my last boyfriend when i had to babysit for the weekend he sent me roses and movies from hollywood video

Neo_Version 7
Dude, the thing is, I have a reputation for lying. She'll see right through me if I just say I caught something.

Something urgent and doesn't get them asking questions. smile

Sanctuary
One of your friends was in a car accident, you are too distraught to go, you have to visit him to see if he's ok. hmm raver

Captain REX
Holy shit, it's Neo v7.0 eek!

How the hell are you?

Flamboyant4Life
Your aunt was hospitalized and you must go visit her.

Scottie
Dude, i don't plan on going out that day.

I just want to stay home and watch "Lucky Number Slevin".

That film rocks cool

Neo_Version 7
Hey Sanctuary, that's actually not that bad. The thing is though, I don't have a lot of friends. stick out tongue She'd know that I was lying by calling everyone I know.

BTW, I'm fine Captain Rex. Nice to see you! smile

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Scottie
That film rocks cool

Duh!

Why else would I be missing my girl_friend's birthday?

Sanctuary
Hey Sanctuary, that's actually not that bad. The thing is though, I don't have a lot of friends. stick out tongue She'd know that I was lying by calling everyone I know.

BTW, I'm fine Captain Rex. Nice to see you! smile
big grin

Ok then, you were hit by a car. shrug

Neo_Version 7
Dude. If only it were that easy!

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Your aunt was hospitalized and you must go visit her.

Sanctuary

That's basically my idea. no expression

mhm

Neo_Version 7
I've already used that line 2 times in the past 3 months.

Bun Bun
Neo!! eek! WHere the hell you been?? hug

Neo_Version 7
Hello, BunBun! big grin

Flamboyant4Life
The pipes in your house are backed up, and you have to oversee the plumber while he does his job.

Itzak
It's good to see you again Mr. Anderson. raver

Flamboyant4Life
Or you can meet her, and have someone call you, and put a grave look on your face. Then hang up and say "I'm sorry I have to go."
That actually shows no laziness.

Opaleye92
eek! my birthday is today! what a small world! tell her ur sweet ol' grammy is in the hospital, because she fell down the stairs, and broke her hip, you know how old people tend to do that smile And if that doesn't work, fake a heart attack, and if that still doesn't work, have a real heart attack. big grin

OhILuvHP
hmph. some boyfriend

Mišt

By the way, i need help on something. Well, a girl_friend of mine's birthday is tomorrow and she's planning on doing something on Monday. The thing is, besides me and her, she wants her best friend to come and her brother to come also. Well, those two together can be boring and such, so I need an excuse to get out of her b-day thing. I need a really convincing excuse coz she knows how lazy i am and i always make excuses. Something she'll understand, you know what i mean?

Thanks bunches!

laughing out loud Dude just go to the birthday, its one day out of a year, its not gonna kill ya...

Nazgulinthedark
oh God...he's back shock

Mišt
Dude I never went anywhereconfused

Nazgulinthedark

OhILuvHP

Mišt
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
No...neo confused

I know, I just want attentionweep

Its a slow dayherbnone

Originally posted by OhILuvHP
like i said.......some boyfriend

She's not his girlfriend, she's his girl_friend, theres a difference...

OhILuvHP
oh...i see

§cimitar

Thanks bunches! How about you don't be a whiny ass, and come through for your friend?

OhILuvHP
ya. ok so not boyfriend. howabout this..........

some friend

Neo_Version 7
I made up my mind and I will probably go unless I can think of a really good excuse.

I still have more than 24 hours. Plenty of time to think up some good ones.

(BTW, i loved all the automobile accident-related ones. The stop-being-lazy-ones I get enough from her.)

Mišt
Better off going and scoring a few brownie points, than not going and having her bi.tch about it for the rest of the year thumb up

Flamboyant4Life
The water heater in your basement bursted and partially flooded your basement. You need to bucket water out.

Roland
The water heater in your basement bursted and partially flooded your basement. You need to bucket water out.

that is going to be some HOT!!! water. . . smokin'

OhILuvHP
just go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.