Jet Li's Fearless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Just watched the trailer and I like what I saw. However, the trailer said it was "Jet Li's Final Martial Arts Epic", and I don't know if that means his last movie, or what. Any ideas?

Watch the trailer.

Solo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t409761.html

A friend of mine has the dvd from another region, so I'll be borrowing it one of these days.

Mišt
Cool, I've been looking forward to this but havent found a trailer yet.

TMACalicious
Fearless is an awesome movie. Borrowed the DVD off my mate a few months back. Nice fighting sequences. Jet Li at his best.

IMO he's better than Jackie Chan. They should showdown. Jet Li would kick Jackie's ass.

FistOfThe North
i dunno about kicking his ass. He may defeat him but not as damagingly.

vrempire
Jet Li is in different genre from Jackie Chan..
they should not spank each other butt.
Anyway, i'm looking forward to jet Li's Fearless..
I love the patriotic theme in Jet Li's movies.

fantasygirl
I didn't know he had a new movie out. Can't wait to see it.

fantasygirl
I found out that my dad has the movie and so I've watched it. It was pretty good. happy

jayElias
i have watched the movie, and the movie is so great. the scene of Martial Arts is amazing.
i dont know the truth about "Jet Li's Final Martial Arts Epic", maybe this is a promotion method about the film.

Akira99
Best Jet Li film imo though I have not yet seen Unleashed.
Great story and highly stunning performance that shows just how good a fighter and equally importantly an actor he really is!

photofreakdave
The DVD has been out on the Asian market on DVD since March. Once I saw the first preview I went online and bought the DVD. Its region free and the DVD itself has English subtitles. The quality is fantastic and the sound (DTS is Availiable) is superb. This movie Rocks and if this is Jet Li's last movie at least he is going out in style. I'm glad he didn't end with "Unleashed" (Danny the Dog).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.