Vodo and Arca vs. Yoda and Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
Who will kill who in this titanic Battle. smile

GM Nebaris
Great thread. Vodo and Arca imo.

Hokage Yoda
Explain

Motoko Sama
Yes, explanation please. I seem to remember Arca getting pwned by a droid while lecturing Ulic on surprise attacks. And I remember Vodo getting floored by Nadd's spirit while he was the entire way across the galaxy. Anyways, Arca goes down first - and Vodo alone would get killed. One on one he'd probably lose, too.

Darth Sexy
Vodo and Arca? Hardly. The only thing ever mentioned about Arca was his battle Meditation. Vodo may have been the 3rd of 4th greatest in his order. Yoda and Mace are the best of theirs. In this case Yoda and Mace have shown a lot more power than Vodo and Arca.. They win.

Flamboyant4Life
I also seem to remember a combat-ready Mace Windu getting his hand chopped off by Anakin.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I also seem to remember a combat-ready Mace Windu getting his hand chopped off by Anakin.

Oh do you? The rest of us remember Mace about to destroy Sidious as Anakin gets a sneak attack in. It's weird how people interpret the obvious different huh?

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Oh do you? The rest of us remember Mace about to destroy Sidious as Anakin gets a sneak attack in. It's weird how people interpret the obvious different huh?

It's also weird that you act as someone who has visited these boards before. We all come in as "n00bs" and it seems you have not. You are a sock. tdtd

Darth Sexy
Thanks a lot noob/troll. If I want your opinion I'll ask the only other person that's as dumb as you..

GM Nebaris
KadaJ?

Darth Sexy
Actually I was referring to the forum clown(you) in case you lack the ability of putting 2 and 2 together.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Thanks a lot noob/troll. If I want your opinion I'll ask the only other person that's as dumb as you..

You're welcome smile

Lightsnake
Yoda is able to handle either of the two Jedi masters, Mace is mroe than likely able to just outmuscle and crush them.

Yoda and Mace win with minimal difficulty

Darth Sexy
Eh I don't know about Yoda handling the two jedi masters easily, unless you are going to say Yoda=Exar Kun(no). Yoda could probably handle either one by himself, Vodo with difficulty. Mace could do the same. Either way they'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.