Green Lanterns Guy and Kyle vs. Green Lanterns John and Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
which team wins?

Validus
Mogo and Ganthet

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Mogo and Ganthet

no expression

Validus
How about Kreon and Kilowog?

Jack Chance and Arisia?

Graf Toren and Alisand'r

Green Man and Gretti?

Torquemada and Yalan Gur?

Ke'Haan and Boodikka?

rotiart
done done done done done....
Its always hal.

Sea King
guy and kyle

guy vs john=guy

hal vs kyle=kyle

john just sucks so guy beats him and kyle he has beat allan at 2 diffrent times and in incarnations hal and allan tie'ed

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
guy and kyle

guy vs john=guy

hal vs kyle=kyle

john just sucks so guy beats him and kyle he has beat allan at 2 diffrent times and in incarnations hal and allan tie'ed

Why does John ALWAYS get underestimated on KMC? He's punked Superman and a bunch of other League members as well. Superman has actually punked Guy. So, if you want my opinion: John>Guy

lilnutta12
Hal as in parallax - he wins if it was parallax otherwise no he doesn't win
_is Hal spectre

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Why does John ALWAYS get underestimated on KMC? He's punked Superman and a bunch of other League members as well. Superman has actually punked Guy. So, if you want my opinion: John>Guy

I dont know why people hate John no expression

I think he could take down Guy considering that he has been a GL longer and he is smarter

Blair Wind
But Guy is......badass stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind

One punch cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Hell yeah he is. He's hilarious! laughing

Validus
I would say John = Guy more or less. They both have some amazing feats but they also have some really embarrassing stuff that kind of sticks in everyone's memory. Guy's loss to Batman and John's tooling at the hands of Supergirl spring to mind. Guy is probably forgiven more because he's such a fun character to read.

batdude123
I would say John = Guy more or less. They both have some amazing feats but they also have some really embarrassing stuff that kind of sticks in everyone's memory. Guy's loss to Batman and John's tooling at the hands of Supergirl spring to mind. Guy is probably forgiven more because he's such a fun character to read.

Meh, Supergirl isn't that bad. Although, I will say for Guy that he did a pretty good job standing up against Parallax. wink

jrodslam
I think if Guy is fighting serious and focused, hed take John. His willpower and confidence > Johns imo. When he loses focus, he fights like an a$$hole. Im not calling John a slouch, but i do hate his ass.

Validus
Meh, Supergirl isn't that bad. Although, I will say for Guy that he did a pretty good job standing up against Parallax. wink
Losing to a Jeph Loeb written S shield normally wouldn't be cause for concern but the way it was done was pretty embarrassing for John.

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think if Guy is fighting serious and focused, hed take John. His willpower and confidence > Johns imo. When he loses focus, he fights like an a$$hole. Im not calling John a slouch, but i do hate his ass.

Yeah, but then you see such things like John taking out some of the League members including Superman that makes you think twice about him. erm

batdude123
Losing to a Jeph Loeb written S shield normally wouldn't be cause for concern but the way it was done was pretty embarrassing for John.

In "Public Enemies," Superman bettered John as well with freeze breath and a whirlwind attack. no expression

ebonyblade1
I am not sure why there is such hatred for john. But I have always been impressed by him. He has some amazing feats and is without a doubt the most intelligent green lantern out of the group. I guess guy is so likable because he is more of an everyman. Average intelligence and average issues and still he manages to be a great hero. I say that kyle is clearly the most powerful with Hal a close second. It would not be an individual fight because Hal and John have way to much experience to fight stupidly. They would use teamwork and it would be a close match for the first 2 minutes. But considering that the Hal/John teams has both greater intelligence and experience this fight will not last as long as you think. Oh its scheduled for 12 rounds but it will only last 3.

Skeets
It's a draw.

Sea King
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
I am not sure why there is such hatred for john. But I have always been impressed by him. He has some amazing feats and is without a doubt the most intelligent green lantern out of the group. I guess guy is so likable because he is more of an everyman. Average intelligence and average issues and still he manages to be a great hero. I say that kyle is clearly the most powerful with Hal a close second. It would not be an individual fight because Hal and John have way to much experience to fight stupidly. They would use teamwork and it would be a close match for the first 2 minutes. But considering that the Hal/John teams has both greater intelligence and experience this fight will not last as long as you think. Oh its scheduled for 12 rounds but it will only last 3.

your close but it will only go for 1 and kyle/guy arent going down anytime soon.

Superherovandal
Kyle and Guy slightly. Kyle IS slightly better than Hal. its just that Hal gets all the respect cause he was also before the crisis. but Kyle is unbelieveable in terms of versatility and imagination. and he is very close to Hal in terms of will.

Broly92
Hal and Kyle=equal
Guy and Jhon=equal
everyone tries to make this an easy fight for the character they like while actually this will be the fight of their lives

ebonyblade1
Actually my favorite green lantern is kyle. And I still think they are going to lose. I have nothing against guy, I found his time as a vuldarian shapeshifter very interesting. But i have never seen him as much of a team player or someone that is easy to get along with. Hal and John have been in this a bit longer. I do like Hal and John almost as much as i Like Kyle. But I think that it is logical to assume that they win. John is very intelligent, he has the mind of an architect/engineer. And Hal is no slacker himself. He is smarter than Kyle and guy and he has military experience.

jrodslam
Being that Guy and Kyle are more creative with the ring gives them a slight advantage. Hal and John are smarter more tactical fighters and that gives them one. If this were 5 years ago, id say Kyles inexperience would play a factor, but hes been through alot in his run as a GL. Guy has more exerience than John also, but less experience doesnt hinder him none. For Guy and Kyle, the key factor here is if Guy is focused and fights as a team. If that happens, i think hed Stalemate Hal for a pretty long time. Personally, i think Kyle can beat John. His feats are more impressive, hes slightly more cretive and his willpower edges him out imo.

Im sticking wiht Kyle and Guy in a slight majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.